The Game of Seduction

Giving Up The Perfect Opportunity

--Ian Foster's POV

Kia was leaning against the wall, while I sat in front of her on the bed, just a foot away

"What did we do?" She said cautiously. "Why am I here? Where are we exactly?"

"We are at my apartment," I said. "Just a few blocks down from your place actually. I saw your house lights on and it was then that you decide to tell me that you were supposed to sleep over at Jess'. Lucky for you, I lived close. I've had a few drinks myself, so I didn't want to risk driving around so much."

"Oh…" She thought about what I said for a few seconds. "So, why am I half naked?" It looked like she took it as a good enough answer.

A smile automatically crept up on my face, "I took your dress off."

Kia glared at me, looking a little flustered. "You came on to me when we were coming up on the elevator, at my door, and in my room. I seriously wasn't planning on doing anything but let you sleep here. You… came on… to me." I said, trying to make it as clear as possible.

She didn’t say anything, but looked away, blushing.

I rested one arm against the wall and leaned in close to her ear, "You were so hot and sexy... it was hard to resist." I felt her grow stiff. "We made out here and there, and rolled around practically naked. You were moaning and begging me for more." Actually there was no begging. I was more than willing to give her anything.

I kissed her neck and she shuddered slightly. Her skin was hot to the touch. . I could feel the heat radiating off her body. "I was barely able to resist you, but in the end... I won." I felt Kia shift a bit. That's right, it was like a victory. You were so inviting. You have no idea how much self restraint it took to not thrust myself into you when every fiber of my being was yearning for it.

"That doesn't count," Kia said.

I moved my head so that I faced her, just a couple of inches away. I gave her a quizzical look. "You want to try again and see if I could resist you once more?" I asked in a low, alluring tone.

Kia bright green eyes squinted at me, "No, thanks," she said dully.

I placed my other arm against the wall, on the other side of her so that I had her trapped. I saw her shrunk back a bit against the wall. "Really?" I asked, smothering her with my eyes as I leaned even closer. Only a centimeter of space separated our lips. I saw her glance from my eyes to my lips.

"Ian…," she warned, her eyes shifting uncomfortably, and pressed her hands against my chest.

For a moment, I just stared into her emerald green eyes, her eyes burning into mine. I looked down at her lips. "Alright," I said, looking up again as I gave her a quick, yet very passionate, kiss. I saw Kia go wide-eyed, but I drew back before she even had time to refuse. I smiled at her and she only made a 'humph' sound, flaring her nostrils.

It only made me smile wider. I pulled back, "You should probably call your friend, Jess. She'd been calling and texting you like crazy." I got off the bed swiftly.

"Oh god, you didn't tell her where I was?"

I picked up my crumpled jeans off the floor. "I did. It just made her ever more worried." I got her sleek black phone out from one of the pockets and tossed it to her. She tried to catch it, but missed and it landed on the bed with a bounce.

I shook my head at her with disappointment, but more about the situation than at her lack of coordination. I am giving up a very good opportunity here. When would I ever get Kia half naked on my bed again?

"What did you tell my friends?"

I looked up again and she was looking down at her phone, probably checking all the missed calls and texts.

"I said I was taking you home 'cause you were too drunk, but then I texted Jess, saying that I was going to let you sleepover at my place instead. That was when she started calling and texting like crazy so I just turned your phone on silent."

"Did you say anything about me being drugged?"

"Nope."

"Good," Kia said with a sigh of relief.

"You’re not going to tell your friends?" I crossed my arms and looked at her curiously.

"I don't know yet. I'll have to see how mad they are with me already." Kia narrowed her eyes at Ian, “Don’t you dare tell anyone or hold this against me either.”