The Game of Seduction

Bare All

Ian let out a sight, which made Kia smile. “Sure, but since you want to play, I’m sure there are many chances for me to win.”

“I never said that I wanted to play... anything with you." Kia actually remembered saying something about it.

Ian leaned in again. “You said something along the lines. You said that you wanted to be the player instead of the playee. Time to have your own fun,” he breathed down her neck. "Right?"

Kia took half a step to her left, towards the door, which was the only way she could go. Ian’s arm was pressed against the wall on the other side of her. She didn’t say those things to him last night. She said them to Jess and Devin when they were in the hallway, after they had walked in on her and Ian. He must have heard her from the room. Why does he want to play with me?

“Yeah, I think I’ll have more fun, doing whatever, as long as I’m far away from you.”

“Oh, don’t be so cold with me,” he whispered in her ear, sending chills down her back. “We were so... hot last night.” He slid his hand onto her hip and it made Kia flinch a bit in surprise. Her hand immediately flew up to push against his chest. One second later and he might have kissed her. “What do you think you’re doing?” Kia blurred out.

“Making a move on ya,” Ian said it as if it were expected.

“Save it, buddy,” Kia shoved him away and turned to the door. “I’m getting out of here.” She banged her fist on the door, “Help! Anyone? Hello?” She was just about to try the doorknob again when she was suddenly spun around by the arm. She fell forward into Ian’s arms.

His hands were on her arms but he didn’t try to hug her or anything. “What-” Kia started.

“Just chill out.” He straightened Kia up, pushing her away from his chest and then dropped his hands.

Kia stood there, a little surprised that he didn’t try to take advantage of that. “I don’t want to be chilling with you. We have to make some noise or something so we can get the hell out of here." Kia looked around the dark room. "Wait, do you have your phone?”

“Don’t have it.”

“Yeah, you do. Hand it over.” Kia had left her phone with her purse and stuff on the kitchen counter. She was just wearing a loose fitted blue dress over her bathing suit, there was no where to put it. Plus, anyone that might call her was at Jeremy’s and it wasn’t like her parents cared if she was out late. They always worked really late and let her do whatever she wanted.

“I don’t. You can search me if you don’t believe me.”

“Uh…” Kia wanted to. She couldn’t believe him for a second, but he would probably make some perverted situation out of it. She vaguely remembered him wearing swim trunks. Do those normally have pockets?

“Here,” Ian grabbed her arms and slid his hands down to take hold of her wrists. He placed her hands around him and on his butt. “Nothing there.”

What!? Kia was gaping, stunned. She resisted the urge to squeeze his firm ass. He moved her hands to his hip and ran her hands down the front of his upper thighs. “Whoa!” Her face flushed. Kia was afraid she was going to touch something she didn’t want to.

“Nothing there either,” he said, now running her hand up again.

“Okay, I get it. Let go.” She tried to pull her hands away but he kept going, going up his abdominal.
“You feel anything there?” Ian asked, teasingly.

You’re abs. “No, but you can stop now.” She could feel his 6 pack abs though his t-shirt. They didn’t look that defined last night. The lighting was bad. Feeling them was a different story.

“I don’t think you want to stop," he said in husky voice. His breath was hot on her face. His sweet scent and the smell of alcohol were almost intoxicating.

He had a firm hold on her tiny wrists. His hands were so big and warm. It made her feel small and weak in his grasp, just like last night. She hated that feeling, like she couldn't be in control, dominated, restrained.

Ian's ran her hands up his chest. "You're right. Let's not," Kia whispered, with added sultriness. Her one index finger made circles on his chest. "We should do a more thorough search."

"Hmm?" Ian sounded happy with her change of mind.

Kia gave him a shove and he stepped back. There was a thud sound like he backed up into the metal washer or drier. Her left hand slithered up his chest and to the nape of his neck, while the other ran down to the hem of his shirt and slipped under. Kia pressed her body against his, running her hand through his hair and across his abs.

Both her hands were happy. His hair was incredibly soft and thankfully, product-free. She'd never really touched someone's abs before. She was thinking that she should do it more often. "Mmm, that's nice," she whispered.

"Oh?" Ian placed a hand on her waist and leaned down to her ear. "You like, huh?"

Hot air tickled her ear. She turned her face close to his. "Who wouldn't?" She breathed back into his ear.

"True," he said and kissed her neck softly, sending tingling sensation down her back.

Cocky bastard. Kia slid her hand across his chest. He had really smooth and soft skin. I wonder what lotion he uses.

Ian's hand came up and cupped her lower cheek, his long fingers wrapping around to the back of her neck. A moan escaped her lips. Oops. Aeh, I'll work it in.

She tugged gently on his neck and arched her back a little, pressing her chest against his. Ian pulled away from the crook of her neck. Using his hand, he drew her face close to his. Their lips met perfectly in the darkness.

Kia won't deny it. He was a damn good kisser. She knew it the first time they kissed. He was giving her deep, long kisses, and there was that eagerness that she remembered from the night before. It brought back images of last night: Devin’s room, the similar dark situation, the kissing and the holding. It was all so good…

Kia hand slipped around to his smooth back, while her other hand played with his hair. Their lips molded together in a rough, hot mess. She was enjoying the kissing a little too much. She almost forgot about her plan.

She grabbed Ian’s shirt and started tugging at it. She pulled away from his lips, breathing heavily, “Take it off.”

Ian was more than happy to comply. He pulled it off quickly and with his hand he led her lips back to his. It was like he just couldn’t get enough of her lips. His arms were wrapped tightly around her. He was making her burn up. The feeling of his hot, smooth bare chest against her skin was too much.

Ian spun them around. Now she had her back against the cool metal of the laundry machine. The top of the machine came up to her hip. Ian had, had one hand leaning on it while the other hand was tangled in Kia’s long wavy hair. He was kissing her with even more passion, cranking up the temperature even more.

Kia had to remind herself to stay focused, remain in control. I need to get this done quickly. She had to turn the tables. She drew back, “Hold on.” Ian pulled away a bit. Kia placed her palms on top of the machine and boosted herself to sit on top of it.

Kia heard Ian laugh. “You were hurting my neck,” she said. “It’s your turn to look up.”

“Sure,” he agreed and wrapped both arms around her.

Kia’s hands wrapped around Ian’s neck and pulled him into her kisses. She was about a head taller than him now. It was a totally different feeling than from before. She had the leading role and it was strangely turning her on. She was starting to enjoy it a way too much... again.

Time to advance. Kia slid her hands down his chest and ran her hands down his abs. She rubbed his 6 pack for a little longer, savoring it. Her hands went lower until she reached the strings to his swim shorts. Kia untied them and she felt Ian smile against her lips. Oh, we’ll see who’d be smiling later. She tugged on the waist of the shorts. “We have plenty of time to burn, don’t we?” Kia whispered onto his lips.

“Yes and plenty to do,” Ian replied, his lips barely leaving hers.

“Take them off,” Kia said slowly, in a low seductive voice. Kia felt his hands leave her waist but his lips stayed on hers. She heard the wrestling sound of the short's material and heard it fall to the ground.

“Your turn,” Ian said happily as he ran his hands up her thigh.

Kia grabbed a hold of his hands, stopping him, just an inch short from her crotch. “No need. It’s obvious that I don’t have a phone hidden on me. Now let’s turn on the lights and see if you really don’t.” She pushed him away and hopped onto the floor.

“What the…," Ian said, sounding rather confused.

Kia headed to the general direction of the door, where the light switch was, but Ian managed to grab a hold of her arm.

“Wait, stop,” Ian called out desperately.

“Let go,” Kia tired pulling away. “Let go, you’re hurting me.” She used all of her weight to try and pull free.

“Kia, just-“

She slipped out of his hands. “Ahhh.” She staggered backward and tripped over something. She landed on something soft and hit her elbow with a loud hallow thud.

“Are you okay?” Ian asked, not too far away.

“Damn it, Ian.” Kia found herself sitting on a laundry basket or some sort. She heard the wresting of fabric from Ian. Her elbow was hurting a little bit, but probably won’t even bruise. She tried getting up but she didn’t know how difficult it was to get out of a basket of clothes. It was quite deep and her butt was stuck in the mound of clothes.

Suddenly, there was a blinding light. Kia squinted a bit and saw Ian standing by the door. He was wearing his shorts again, the strings left undone, and shirtless.

“Aaah," Kia grunted in disappointment and anger. She was so close. She was two steps, a meter, one second, away from winning. She did all that and failed. Ew.

“Wow, Kia,” Ian shook his head at her. “That was a good one. I knew you were trying something but I totally didn’t see that one coming. Too bad ya failed.”

“I was close, but you shoved me into a basket,” Kia huffed. She averted her eyes. He was shirtless and she didn’t want to get caught staring.

“What? You tripped and fell on your own.” He walked over to her, “Need help?" Ian asked with an amused smile.

“No,” Kia glared up at him, “go away.” She tried pushing herself up, but didn’t work.

Ian laughed. He leaned an elbow on the drier that was next to her. “Looks like you do.” He hovered over her and held out his hand for her.

“I said no!" Kia swatted his hand away. "Leave me alone,” she yelled.

There was a click sound and then what sounded like someone gasping. Ian and Kia both turned their heads to the door. Jess and Nathan were standing at the door way.

“What the fuck is going on in here?” Jess asked. Nathan was speechless with the situation.

“Nothing,” Kia said, a little too loud and quickly.

Jess’ eyes shot back and forth from her and Ian. Ian shrugged and went to pick his shirt off the floor.

Jess went over to Kia, “Get up already.” She dragged Kia to her feet. “Why are you in here with him?”

“We got locked in,” Kia said, straightening out her dress.

“The door wasn’t looked,” Nathan said.

“What do you mean?” Kia said, walking over to the door.

“It’s a laundry room, Kia. Why would it have a lock?” Jess added.

Shit! “Ian,” Kia grumbled, spinning around to glare at Ian.

He shrugged, “I don’t know. It must be an old doorknob or something.” He walked over to the door. “I better get going. My friends must be worried. See ya, Kia,” he smiled and ducked out of the door.

They all glared at him as he walked down the hallways. Jackass...