The Game of Seduction

Those Who Go Bump In The Dark

--Continuation of Jeremy's Pool Party

It was almost completely pitch black. There was just the faint light streaming in from the small basement window. It was silent except for the sounds of footsteps on the carpet and the occasional bumps and thuds.

Kia felt her way along the wall, trying to be as quiet as she could. Her breathing was shallow and her heart was racing with excitement. This was her favourite game.

Kia saw someone walked by, in front of the stream of light and a second later, there was a burst of wrestling sounds. She quickly backed up, away from the 'lit' area. She turned around and bumped into someone. Kia jumped and a scream escaped from her mouth and that person's. She backed away again; her heart was pounding like crazy.

That scream said it. The person was a girl and not who she really had to hide from. The screaming was bound to draw attention though. Kia tried to quickly move to a different area, but it was too late.

She bumped into someone else. This time she didn't scream and neither did this person. First instinct was to run. The person's hands reached out and tried to grab a hold of her. Kia tried to wriggle her way out, but warm arms suddenly wrapped tightly around her.

"I got someone," he yelled.

Kia continued to struggle and try to get away. The lights came on. Kia blinked away the momentary blindness and looked up to see Ryan hugging her from behind. He had a dorky grin on his boyishly handsome face.

Kia sighed out loud with a whiny wind. She loved hide and go seek in the dark, but she hated being it.

Ryan laughed, "You're it again, Kia." He picked her up and spun her around.

"Ahhh! Stop that," Kia demanded.

Ryan put her down and she staggered forward a bit. A couple of spins usually wouldn't make her dizzy but she had a lot to drink. After the laundry room incident with Ian, she did some angry drinking and that was the kind of drinking that got her drunk the easiest.

Kia felt her stomach do flips and held a hand over her mouth. It seemed as though everyone froze for a couple of seconds. Nothing came up and Kia and everyone else relaxed.

"You okay?" Ryan asked.

"We'll see, but if I throw up, it would be on you," Kia glared at Ryan.

"She won't throw up. She never does," Rachel commented. "Let's go. Kia's it," Rachel said excitedly and gestured at Nathan who was standing by the light switch.

"No," Kia whined. "I don't want to be it again."

It was almost 11 PM and they've already played 3 rounds of hide and go seek in the dark.

"Let's play a different game then," Ryan suggested.

There were a few cheers in agreement. "Like what?" Jeremy asked. "And no, we will not be torturing my little sister's toys," he said sternly towards Ryan.

They were in the section of the basement that was Jeremy's little sister's play area. There were large stuffed animals and toys everywhere. It just seemed like it’d be the safest room to play a blinded game in.

"How about flags," Ryan offered.

"In the dark?" Mel asked. She’s one of Rachel's friends from dance club.

"Obv, everything is more fun in the dark," Ryan said.

Everyone seemed excited about the idea. They were looking around for something that they could use as flags when there was the sound of people coming down the stairs.

It was Ian, Blake, Mason, Victoria and Anna. Blake's known to be a player at school, like Ian. Mason was by far the best out of the three. Sure he flirts, but he wasn't as much of a womanizer as the others. Victoria and Anna was a couple of Jess' friends, who were a bit on the slutty side.

Kia’s eyes automatically zoomed in on Ian. She glared at him with vindictive intentions while he stared back at her in a mischievous way.

"What are you guys doing down here?" Anna asked.

"We were playing hide and seek in the dark, but now we're about to play flags in the dark,” Jess said.

“Oh, that sounds fun. Can we join?” Mason asked with a big smile, dimples showing.

“Sure,” Jess replied, a little too quickly and happily.

Kia stared at Jess with wide eyes. Have you forgotten about the Ian thing? It had to be Mason. Jess had a big crush on Mason ever since high school started. The timing was never right and she never had the chance to make a move on him.

After a few seconds, Jess realized that she just invited a bunch of playboys to play with them. She turned around, “that’s okay with everyone right?” She walked up to Kia and slung an arm around her shoulders. “You’re ok with this, right?” Jess whispered to her.

“You already said sure. I can’t be petty and say no.”

---

After a few suggestions from Blake and Ryan, the game of flags in the dark has taken a naughty form.

Jeremy found some ribbons and stickers in his sister’s stuff. The girls would have 3 ribbons each and they can tie them on their limbs, neck, waist or wherever. The guys would go shirtless and have 3 stickers on their upper body. With the ribbons/stickers hidden on the body, the object was to collect the items of the opposite sex.

“So, yeah, there might be some groping, but don’t go overboard, people,” Ryan said.

“Try to not let anyone know who you are. It’s more fun that way. Just do whatever’s necessary to steal the ribbon or sticker and do whatever to prevent it from being stolen,” Blake explained.

“No violence, please,” Jeremy said. “The game will last 15 minutes. Every couple of minutes, we will flip the lights on for a few seconds... just to be safe.”

Kia leaned into Jess and Rachel and whispered, “Isn’t this like one of those kiss-don’t-tell games?”

“Yeah, sounds fun right?” Jess said.

“You just want to kiss Mason,” Kia said in a low tone.

“You won’t be able to tell if it’s him or not,” Rachel added quietly.

“Yeah, I will. He has a braided bracelet that he never takes off. The rest of the guys are just wearing swim shorts”

“Doesn’t that mean the guys can tell who we are by what we are wearing?” Kia asked.

“Well, not exactly. Half the girls are dressed similarly and the other half is dress similarly too.”

There were exactly 6 guys and 6 girls playing. Half the girls were wearing shorts with a tank top and the other half was wearing a dress like outfit.

Jeremy and Rachel backed out of the game. They were the only non-single people there. Greg backed out and Chelsea went and got Casey to take her place. (Guy’s team: Devin, Ryan, Nathan, Ian, Mason, and Blake. Girl’s team: Kia, Jess, Mel, Victoria, Anna and Casey.)

---

Jeremy and Rachel were going to manage the lights and keep track of time. The lights went out and there was 15 seconds for people to disperse themselves.

Kia walked along the wall. It was the safest way to go. She had already decided to just hide unless bothered. Half the guys out there were strangers and very likely perverts. It was a bit too late to regret that she had agreed to this game and back out.

Kia hid right beside a giant teddy bear (one of two) that was leaning against the wall. It was cold in the basement and it seemed like a safe and cozy place to hide.

Kia heard some wrestling, a few thuds and some giggles. She was safe in her hiding spot for about 3 minutes before someone found her. The person’s hand grazed her arm and quickly grabbed hold of her. Kia didn’t even have the time to run and couldn’t really move even if she did react fast enough. Now she realized that hiding next to a teddy bear, corned, was a bad idea.

She was pressed against the wall. It was a guy. She felt his bare skin and his large hands on her. Kia stood there, frozen. She didn’t know what to do. He ran his hands up her arm and across her shoulders to her neck. Kia held her breath and felt her pulse quicken.

He found the ribbon around her neck. He leaned in close to untie it. Kia felt his breath on her neck, which felt really exposed at the moment. She thought to just let him take it and be done with it, but suddenly, she felt a kiss on her neck. She drew in a sharp breath and grew even tenser. He wasn’t trying to untie the ribbon anymore.

Kia tried pushing him away. His chest felt hot underneath her hands. She felt something. A sticker. Kia ripped it off and the guy suddenly pulled back. He grabbed hold of her hand and tried to take the sticker back. Kia quickly took the sticker with the other hand.

The guy made a sound that sounded half like a laugh. He pushed her back against the wall. He tried to grab hold of her hands but Kia kept switching the sticker between hands. She finally stuck it on the wall, right behind her.

It didn’t take too long for the guy to realize that she didn’t have it in her hands anymore and laughed. With one hand, he took hold of the back of her head, entangling his long fingers in her hair. He pressed his other hand against the wall by her waist and leaned into her body before he kissed her on the lips. They were soft, gentle kisses. After a couple, it was hard to not kiss back and just melt against him.

Kia wondered who this guy was. It wasn’t Ian’s kissing style. Kia hated herself for remembering the way that he kissed. Maybe it’s best not to know. Kia’s hand grazed his stomach. He had a six pack. It wasn’t really defined. It wasn’t Ian. Damn it, Kia. Stop remembering things about him. Ryan doesn’t have any abs. It could be Nathan or Devin or the other two. No, it’s best not to know.

“Light flash! In 7..., 6...,” Jeremy’s voice sounded.

The guy’s lips quickly parted from hers, leaving a tingly feeling behind. His hand untangled from her hair and fiddled with the ribbon. Kia felt the ribbon slip off her neck and he pulled away.

“2...,1!” The lights turned on. Kia stood there, blinking with confusion. The guy was gone.

“3,..2...”

Wide-eyed and totally frozen in her spot, she saw Manson and Mel in their separate, yet equally bad hiding spots. The rest of them were invisible, while Kia just stood there, out in the open. The lights went out again. Shit! I should hide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?