The Game of Seduction

More Seeking Than Hiding

It was pitch black again. Kia decided it’d be best to get across the room. She had been standing there, out in the open. Everyone could find her if she didn’t move quickly.

She had only taken 4 steps before someone bumped into her. Her heart almost leapt out of her chest, but she managed to suppress a yelp. Whoever it was, she knew immediately that it was a guy. His large hand grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the wall.

Could this be the same guy? Kia was gently pushed against the wall. She could feel the guy’s breathing on her face and neck. He smelled kind of sweet, a bit fruity. He was hovering close. God, it could be someone completely different. She couldn’t quite decide if that would be better or worse.

His hand caressed the side of her head and ran down to her neck. She felt a chill go down her back. She didn’t know what to do. She was really starting to hate this game. Rachel is guarding the stairs so that no one can escape. ]Maybe I should just stand right beside her and Jeremy. I doubt anyone would go near there…

His hand fell down to her shoulder and he suddenly leaned in really close, his other hand clasped around the back of her neck. His face felt no more than an inch from hers. “It’s you,” the guy whispered onto her lips.

What? He knows who I am? The guy from before? Maybe it’s Ian. Kia pushed the guy’s hands away and tried to get away but the first step she took, she stumped her toe on something hard. A quiet squirmy sound escaped. “Fuck,” she mouthed, holding onto her foot in agony. She couldn’t see anything.

The guy came over to her quickly. She was leaning against the wall for support. He leaned into her ear and she could hear his suppressed laughter. “You okay?” he asked quietly.

That voice. It sounds familiar. It’s… “Ryan?” Kia whispered.

There was more laughter in her ear. “Yeah, what did you do?”

“Stump my toe. It’s your fault!” Kia whispered harshly and punched him in the chest.

Ryan quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a sideways hug. “Nuh uh. Now where’s your ribbon?”

“Where’s you stickers?” Kia asked, feeling up his arm and onto his shoulder.

“I’ll find yours first,” he ran his hands down her arms and down her waist.

Kia held her breath. There was a ribbon tied to her waist. He’s gonna find it.

He went pass her waist and Kia smiled. How can he have missed the ribbon there? He suddenly bent down and pulled her one leg up by her calve. She fell back against the wall. What the heck? Kia hit him with her fist, but that made him lean into her. “Stop hitting me,” he whispered, threatening. Somehow it made her heart beat faster.

Kia knew that he was doing it playfully, but it was surprising, different. Ryan was the type of guy that joked about everything and laughed all the time. Aggressive was something new and it was kind of appeal to her.

He held her tightly with one arm around her thin waist, while his other hand felt his way down her calve and to her ankle. Nothing. Kia grazed her hands across his chest, trying to find a sticker before he finds a ribbon. She felt him run his hand up her calve again.

Every inch of her that he touched turned warm and tingly. She could feel his heavy breathing on her neck. Kia was feeling really nervous. He was so close. “You’re not going to find it,” she said quietly.

Ryan started up her thigh and Kia tensed up. His hand stopped mid-way up her thigh. He found it. Kia’s hand flew down, landing on top of Ryan’s hand and stopping him.

Kia tried to push him off of her, but it only made him lean his whole body into her. It felt as if her skin was melting against his hand. It was getting hot and it seemed like it was getting harder for her to breathe.

“I’m taking it,” Ryan whispered over her lips. His breath was hot and sweet. A little too alluring.

Kia swallowed hard and held her ground. “You can’t have it.”

“Well, then…,” he leaned in even closer, his body pressed tightly against hers. She could feel his chest move as he inhaled and exhaled. “I’m gonna have to take something else.”

Kia parted her lips, taking in shallow breaths. It felt like his lips were no more than half an inch away from hers. She could feel his hot breath mix with her. Maybe a kiss wouldn’t be so bad. She felt herself gravitating towards him; her body itching to kiss him. “Sure,” she breathed.

Their lips collided with eager little kisses. They were familiar. It was the same way that they’ve kissed before. One time. It was New Years Eve and they were both really drunk, but for different reasons. Kia was still hung up on Dylan and Ryan was just really happy, like usual.

Kia wrapped her free hand around his neck. She felt his hand rub her thigh. It was like he was setting the place on fire.

“Light flash! 7…, 6…,” Jeremy yelled.

They both pulled away abruptly, panting.

“Aww,” Ryan whined, which made Kia laugh a little. “Too bad for you,” he teased and let go of her leg. “I got your ribbon.”

What? Kia checked her thigh. It was gone. “Ryan, you–” And just as quickly, he was gone.

“2…,1!”

Shit! The lights came on. Blinding and immensely embarrassing. Kia covered her eyes with her hand. Not again… She turned around to face the wall, ashamed.

“7 minutes left,” Rachel yelled and then the lights went off.

Ryan, I’m gonna kill later. Kia walked away quickly, towards the other giant stuffed bear. This time she hadn’t even taken 3 steps yet and someone bumped into her. The person wrapped an arm around her waist and quickly led her towards where she was already headed. In the dark or nor, it seemed very deliberate.

He spun her around and pressed her against the wall. Who is it this time? She sighed. He stood close. She could feel the heat coming off his body. Both his hands went to the sides of her head, holding her in place. He slid them down, tugging slightly on her wavy long hair. One hand stopped at her neck while the other one slipped down to her shoulder. He stopped and leaned in to her ear. “Finally found you,” a familiar voice whispered.

Kia felt her heart stop beating for a moment. “Ian,” she whispered.

“Yup.”

He was the last person that she wanted to bump into, especially in the dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!

Go check out the characters! There are a few characters that hasn't had a big part yet, but they will. Are the characters kind of like what you've been imaging? I do realize that I don't describe the characters that much lol. Sometimes too much detail ruins the flow of the story.

Always open for comments or what not <3