The Game of Seduction

Sundays

They were standing in a dark foggy hallway. Kia’s back was pressed against the smooth black wall. She felt his hot lips on her soft skin, kissing and nibbling at her neck. “Ian...,” she let out an uncontrollable moan. He moved lips back to hers. Kia immediately locked lips with him, entangling them into a deep kiss and a passionate embrace. Ian’s hands slithered down her slender body to the back of her thighs. Swiftly, he lifted her and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist. Ian pressed his body hard against hers, making the air rush out of her lungs and her body burn hot with desire. “I can’t wait, Kia,” Ian breathed onto her lips.

She heard the opening of a door and suddenly they were in another room. It was a room with dark walls and two red Victorian style sofas. He plopped her onto a sofa and, like an animal approaching its prey, he crawled towards her until he was hovering directly above her. Kia could see the hunger in his eyes and she had no desire to not give him what he wants.

Ian leaned down, kissing her eagerly. Kia kissed back with matched excitement as she slung her arms around his neck so that she could deepen their lip-lock. He slid an arm around her narrow waist and pulled her body close to his. She felt his hard member against her crotch. He made her feel hotter than she ever thought possible, making her breathless and itching to get out of her clothes.

Kia gasped for air. “Ian...,” she moaned again, squirming under his touch. He kissed his way down to her neck, working at her weakest spot. Suddenly, there was a faint ringing sound in the background. It got louder and louder. Seconds later, a man burst into the room, “Fire!” He shouted and ran off.

“What?” Kia quickly propped up from her lying position with Ian still on top of her. She saw the smoke diffusing into the room, making the room foggier than it previously was. “Ian, it’s a fire.” Kia said, pushing him from her neck. “Let’s go.”

Ian looked up at her. His blues eyes darkened and his expression was weird. He pushed Kia back down onto the sofa, leaning close to her face. “I would die before I let you go,” he growled, baring fangs. She gasped in fear, but for no more than two seconds before he came down to her neck.

Kia shook, panting. Her eyes met with a familiar white ceiling. She recognized the pale blue walls that framed the slab of white. “What the fuck,” she mumbled, trying to catch her breath. There was the sound of her alarm echoing in her room. With a grunt, Kia rolled over and turned off the alarm on her cell phone. 11:30 Am. “What the fuck...,” she repeated with a groan. Right under her cell phone was the Vampire Diaries book that she was reading just before sleeping last night. Oh, my god. Ian? A vampire? What are you doing? She wasn’t sure it was a question directed at herself or a greater being.

Kia spotted her sleepover bag lying on the hardwood floor in the middle of her room, just where she had left it when she came home from Strikes last night. Clothes were lying everywhere from the other day when she was deciding on what to wear to Mix. School work was spread all over the place from the week before when she was too busy to keep organized.

The sun was pouring in from her window. It’s Sunday, she thought with a grunt. Kia snuggled deep into her soft pillow. I should get up, she thought, but didn’t attempt to move.

Kia hated Sundays and Saturdays. There was no school. And yes, that is not normal. It meant that she would be at home when her parents are home. Sundays are worst than Saturdays because it’s the one day her mom has off work and her friends are usually busy with homework or family. Kia was not one for family time. She hates it.

Kia’s parents are workaholics and late-hour workers too. She had grown up not knowing what spending time with her parents was like. Her grandmother had raised her and her brother, Pete. Grandma had passed away when she was in grade 7. People would expect the parents to fill in the role, but they didn’t. Pete took the role, took care of her. He was in grade 9 and mature for his age. They had learned to be independent from a young age.

Her parents are still busy now, but not as much. Her mom was a registered nurse that normally worked from the evening to the early morning. Her dad was a chief and the co-owner of a restaurant at a casino and also works late every day, usually from the evening to 1 or 2AM. They've slowed down, hoping to take it easy and spend some time with Kia, but she doesn’t want it. There was no use. She had gone so long without being parented, she didn’t need it now. She would be out of their hair and into university in no more than 3 months time. It was actually dreadful to sit and eat with them or make small talk with them. They don’t know anything about her and she doesn’t want them to. Kia knew that perhaps she was being cynical and resentful, but she was fine on her own. She preferred it. She had her friends and that’s all she needed.

Kia rolled out of bed and stretched. Since it was the start of spring break, she couldn’t use an excuse like homework to get out of spending time with her parents. She might just have to spend the whole day with her mother. Maybe it won’t be so bad if we just cleaned all day, she thought, and then realized how sad it was to think that that was the only way she could bare to spend time with her parents. I’ll just have to make plans with people all week so that I won’t be home during the day time.

During the night, it doesn’t matter. Kia is the only one home and she can go anywhere, do anything and her parents won’t bother her about details. Perhaps they have a lot of trust in her or maybe not enough concern. She didn’t care... too much. She was free to do what she wanted, when she wanted. In her mind, it was the best thing ever. And it wasn’t like she rebelled against them to get their attention or anything either. She could take care of herself. Kia knew very well what was right and wrong, what her priorities are, and who she can and cannot trust.

But lately, it seems that she has lost sight of that a little. She wanted to be a little reckless, trading in rights, priorities and trust for some excitement. Ian. Kia turned to her dresser, where her keys and wallet sat next to the Snoopy keychain. She sighed. This is going to be a stupid present. It’s so cheap. I should get something else. She poked at Snoopy’s head with her finger. Wait. She shook her head with a sigh. I might not even go. He didn’t invite me. And even if I was invited, what makes me so special that I would get the guy a present. She rolled her eyes at herself. “Jeez, does that even make sense?” Kia mumbled and poked at Snoopy again. I’ll just talk to Rachel about it later...
♠ ♠ ♠
Something sexy for you all lol More to come, still building up to it
Comment and Sub!
Next is something in Ian's POV