The Game of Seduction

Some Things Can’t Be Helped

“It won’t kill you,” Ian breathed. His face drew closer, just two inches away from hers and meeting her at eye level. His breath was hot against her lips and smelled slightly of alcohol.

Kia felt tense and hot. He smelled so nice that she felt her lips part, wanting to suck in all of his sweet earthy scent. His hands were firm, yet gentle against the sides of her head, like a support, letting her know what he wasn’t going to let go any time soon. Kia couldn’t bring herself to move. His gaze was fixating. “Hopefully,” she whispered, feeling a bit scared and strangely excited at the same time. She felt herself lean a little closer to him.

Ian’s gaze fell onto her lips and she could feel his shallow breaths caressing them. She looked down. His lips were parted and looking so inviting. Kia glanced up and saw hunger in his expression. She couldn’t take it; she could hear her own shallow breathing and feel her heart racing.

Kia glanced up again and this time their gaze met. It was suddenly like a bolt of energy surged through her and pushed her forward. The next thing she knew, their lips were already locked in a passionate kiss. His lips were soft but firm as he laid eager kisses on her lips. She felt one of Ian’s strong arms wrap around her waist, pressing her slender body against his. His other hand caressed the side of her head, drawing her deeper into his sweet, hot kisses.

Kia had one hand on his firm chest while the other clung to the side of his shirt. She was surprised. She had never felt such an urgent need to hold and kiss someone before, not even Dylan. It was like being sucked into a vortex. She couldn’t think and didn’t want to think. She just wanted to feel his warmth. Her head was spinning and her mind was swimming with the thought of his scent, his kisses and his touch. Nothing else mattered for all she knew.

Kia wrapped her hands around his neck. She felt hot and tingly being pressed so hard against him. Ian’s hands slid down the back of her thighs and suddenly lifted her up. Automatically, Kia wrapped her legs around his waist.

Ian held her with ease as he slowly backed up and sat down at the side of the bed. Kia sat on his lap with her legs still around him. They managed to not break their kiss. With hands on her waist, Ian pulled her closer to his body. Kia could feel something hard in his crotch pressing up against her sensitive area. It turned her on even more and she ran her hands through his hair.

She felt his hands run up and down her thighs, setting her on fire. Ian parted their lips and starting kissing down her jaw line and to her neck. She let out a moan as a shiver ran down her back. Where ever Ian’s lips and hands touched, Kia felt her skin burn and long for more.

Ian slipped a hand under her tank top, pulling her body in even closer to his. Kia started kissing his neck and felt him tighten his hold around her for a moment before he loosen his hold and pulled off her shirt. Kia didn’t mind it one bit. She felt so hot that she didn’t want to be wearing anything at all. Ian quickly took off his own shirt before reconnecting their lips.

It was intoxicating to feel her bare skin against his. His chest was smooth, firm and hot. She could feel Ian’s heart beating against her chest.

Ian’s hand cupped her cheek again and her moans escaped between kisses. Ian suddenly slid her off his lap and pushed her down onto the bed, her head resting perfectly on the pillow. Kia let out a gasp just before their lips collided again.

Ian was between her legs and he trailed one hand up and down her inner thigh. He kissed along her neck and collar bone. Kia felt one of his large hands run up her stomach and rest on her chest, gently groping her breasts. She pulled his head to hers and kissed him. Kia never thought that it would feel so good to have a guy on top of her like this and it wasn’t like she’d never done this before.

Ian’s kisses were so good. They were passionate, gentle and sometimes aggressive but not forceful. While still kissing, Kia felt Ian shift his weight and begin taking off his pants. This surprised her a bit and made her chest tighten for a second. She knew this might happen but she hadn’t decided how far she would let things go. She continued to kiss him. Nevertheless, she didn’t want to stop kissing him or stop holding him.

Ian was kicking his short off his feet when he broke away from her lips. He stared down at her, both of them panting. “Let me know if you want to stop,” he breathed down on her and then gave her a quick, but still very passionate kiss. Kia smiled up at him before she craned her head up and kissed him. Ian’s hand reached over to the blanket and threw it over them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex? :O
Comments?