The Game of Seduction

Denial

Kia found it hard to control her breathing. All she wanted was to kiss him as much as she could. She had to break away from his kisses ever so often to catch her breath again.

Under the blanket, they were a hot, tangled mess. With just their undergarments on, Ian was on top of Kia and she had her arms wrapped around her neck. Ian moved his lips down one side of her neck, while one hand caressed the other side. He breathed heavily into her ear and neck. He knew she liked it because every time he did it, she would moan and tighten her arms around him. Ian was rubbing up against her and it just made it even harder for her to control herself. He was making her body burn and twitch with pleasure and desire.

Kia felt one of his big hand slide down the bare skin of her back and slip under her cotton panties. He grabbed her ass and pressed her body hard against his. Kia gasped and moaned and Ian groaned in her ear. It was too much. She wanted him so badly.

Ian tugged on her underwear, pulling it down on one side. Kia whimpered and Ian planted more kisses on her lips. She couldn’t find the strength or will to refuse.

Ian shifted his weight and nuzzled her neck again. Kia moaned as Ian tried to pull down the other side of her underwear.

“Oh, wow,” a female voice said.

“God, my bed,” a male voice exclaimed.

Ian and Kia turned to heads quickly towards the door.

It was Devin and Jess.

“Kia!” Jess screamed, looking utterly shocked.

Devin looked surprised and confused.

“Y-you, you,” Jess pointed at Kia and then pointed at the man on top of her, “and... IAN?” She was more surprised with the realization that it was Ian than with the fact that Kia was getting hot and naked with a guy.

All the heat in Kia’s body rush to her face and neck. “No... no, no, no... that’s –it’s...,” she stuttered, feeling confused all of a sudden. She pushed Ian away and pulled back onto her elbows.

He looked at her with mild confusion as he straightened up slightly, but still on top of her. The blanket slid half way down Ian’s back, exposing his naked upper body and Kia in a black bra.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Jess halted them, looking embarrassed. “Don’t get up. You –no. Just – We’re...” Jess looked at Devin, as if she wanted him find the words for her but he still looked out of it. Jess looked back as Kia and Ian, “Yeah...,” she said, turning around and closed the door behind her.

Kia and Ian gave each other puzzled looks but then she quickly averted her eyes.

“Well...” Ian started, “this is-”

“This is bad,” Kia interrupted.

“Huh?” Ian looked at her with a furrowed brow.

Kia shifted her legs to try to get free. Ian rolled off of her and onto the inner side of the bed. She swung her legs off the bed while trying to fix her underwear, “I’m sorry, I usually don’t...,” she searched for the word, “...play... around.” There should be a better word for this. She glanced over at him as she stood up. He looked stiff with eyes narrowing on her, but suddenly, everything blacked out for couple of seconds and she stagger a step backwards. Damn these head rushes.

“Play around?” Ian asked.

She waited for her eyes to readjust to the dim lighting before she went and picked her green tank top off the floor. She was a bit dizzy and her legs still didn’t feel like hers. “It was defiantly the alcohol. I still feel pretty drunk,” Kia said as she pulled her shirt on. “Oh, and I did bang my head kinda hard.”

Kia heard him scoff. When she looked up, Ian was sitting with his back against the wall and one knee up but his legs were still under the blanket.

Kia just finally had a good look at his body. Damn, that’s a hot body... He was lean but toned and she could see a 6 pack ripple across his stomach. His head was turned away from her, towards the window that was above the bedside table. “I guess I’m pretty drunk myself,” he said, nonchalant.

She glared at him, annoyed. A few minutes ago they were all hot and steamy, but now he’s trying to act all cool and indifferent. Whatever, that’s what players do. Better get the hell out of here, quick. She looked around on the floor but didn’t see her skirt so she reached under the blanket near the foot of the bed. She worked her way towards the front of the bed. Kia didn’t want to lift the blanket because Ian was just wearing his boxers under there and who know what else she might see.

After a couple of second of searching, she felt the layer of sheer fabric on her black skirt. Out of the blue, Ian grabbed her wrist from under the blanket, causing Kia to jump. His big hand was hot against her skin. Kia looked up at him from her position of leaning over the bed on her hands and one knee. “What?” Kia asked simply, frozen by his abruptness.

Ian stared down at her. “You sure you don’t want to finish things?” he said in a husky voice. “Just a moment ago, you didn’t want to stop,” he smirked.

Kia glared at him. What the fuck? This guy... She could hear Jess and Devin talking out in the hall. That’s crazy.

“It’s not like they were kicking us out,” he tighten his grip around her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Her wrist felt so small in his grasp. It was a weird feeling, like she had lost control of the situation.

Damn player. “No, thanks, I’m done here,” Kia said coldly, shaking off his hand while grabbing her skirt. She backed away and quickly slipped her skirt on. “Finish yourself if you need to,” she gave him a smirk of her own.

Kia walked to the door but heard Ian scoff again and couldn’t help but turn back around. He had the hint of a smirk revelling itself at the corner of his lips. “Try not to make a mess,” Kia said, unable to resist.

She left the room, closing the door quickly behind her and let out a sigh. What am I saying? I must be crazy drunk. She pressed her fingers to one of her temples, feeling dizzy and the onset of a headache.

“You little slut, what do you think you’re doing?”

Kia looked up to the sound of Jess’ voice. She and Devin were standing just a few feet down the hall.

“Nothing, nothing really happened,” Kia said, avoiding eye contact as she walked up to them.

“It didn’t look like nothing,” Jess said, her beautiful face set with anger.

Kia rolled her eyes with a sigh. What can I say? I was getting frisky with Ian Foster?

“Why were you with Ian? I didn’t think you two even talked,” Devin spoke for the first time. He had his eyebrows pull in a straight line and hanging low over his bright green eyes.

Yeah, how did that happen? We’re from totally different groups, worlds.

“What were you thinking? Ian?” Jess’s sounded almost appalled. “You’re running from one player to another player?”

“Jess!” Kia was taken aback by her words. “No... that’s n-” Is that what I’m doing? No. “No, you know what?” Kia clenched her jaw and fists. “I’m sick of being played. Maybe for a change I could be the player instead of the playee. It’s about time that I have my own fun.”

“Kia, that’s crazy.” Jess looked more concerned now than mad. “It’s so not you to be sleeping around, drunk or just for fun.”

“We didn’t have sex,” Kia stated, feeling the need to clarify.

“Really?” Devin questioned.

“Yes,” Kia answered.

“Well, you were about to,” Jess added.

“No...” Kia said. Maybe... “And Devin, I’m really sorry that we used your room. I’ll clean it, change your bedding and disinfect everything –even though we didn’t really...” Kia heard a door open and close from behind her and turned to look but stopped half way, realizing that it had to be Ian. “There isn’t much of a mess,” she finished saying and was about to walk away but a pair of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders. Ian’s head rested right beside hers.

He breathed down her neck and Kia inhaled sharply, tensing up as she recalling everything that happened just 3 minutes ago: his scent, his touch, his warmth and his kisses. She felt her body burn with desire all over again.

“Hey... that was great,” He whispered loudly into her ear. “You’ve got some great moves.”

Kia’s eye widened. She could see the shock on friend’s faces. Kia felt all the heat in her body divert to her face. “Wait, no-” she tried pulling away.

“Nah, don’t be so shy,” he interrupted, giving her a tight hug. “And Devin,” he released Kia, “We’re so sorry about using your room without permission.” Ian let go of Kia and stepped around her, “We didn’t make too much of a mess, right?” He nudged Kia in the arm.

Kia didn’t respond. What the fuck is this bastard saying? She just glared at him, tightening her fists.

Ian gave her a devilish smirk before he turned around and patted Devin on the shoulder. Devin had his jaw clenched as he gave Ian a sideways glare. “Again, I’m sorry, man,” Ian said as he walked away.

Kia glared at him as he walked down the stairs. She felt like a volcano that was about to erupt. It took all her strength to not jump Ian as he went down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
No sex... they just ruined the fun. Maybe there will be some later on...

Comments ?