Welcome to My Life

Welcome to My Life 9

(The Wedding day.)

Jaycee’s pov

I was dressed as a bridesmaid helping Gena with her dress, makeup and hair. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I started to wish I was her again. She looked at me and said, “Thank you so much Jaycee you really brought this whole thing together.” I smiled and got ready to walk down the aisle with Matt since we had agreed and recently started to hang out together since him and Val broke up. We hooked our arms together once the music started and we were the second to go in, first were Brian and Michelle, then me and Matt, then Johnny and Lacy, then Jimmy and one of Gena’s friends. And last was Gena and her dad I watched them hold hands and look happy. A couple minutes before they said I do I ran off down the aisle making everyone look at me. I cried out side of the church on a swing the light breeze blowing my hair around.

Zacky’s pov

I watched Gena walk in her dad next to her but my eyes momentarily followed Jay and Matt I was getting jealous but why? Gena grabbed my hand and held it tight as the priest said the wedding crap. I didn’t care right now Jaycee was all I could think about. A couple minutes before we said I do Jay ran off crying literally everyone in the church looked at her. “She’s ruining our wedding!” Gena shouted angrily. “Do you accept this man as your husband to have and hold for the rest of your life through sickness and health?” He asked Gena and she of course said I do. “Do you accept this woman as your wife to have and to hold for the rest of your life through sickness and health?” he asked me all eyes on me. I was starting to sweat. “Do you?” He asked again. Jaycee kept running through my mind so fast I thought I was going to pass out. “Zacky do you?” Gena said looking into the crowd of people. “I …

(TO BE CONTINUED)