One Less Lonely Girl

Never Say Never

“She has a brain tumor.” The doctor said. “I’m sorry.” and then he was gone.

Tears flooded the green and white fake-ly tiled floor from both Chaz and I.

Chaz slowly approached the side of the bed with a doctors chair next to the bed. He pulled out the small circular stool and sat on it pushing himself closer to Jaimee.

CHAZ POV

I slowly grabbed Jaimee’s hand and held it in mine. It was cold, and rough, not warm and smooth like it normally is. But I still have the same feeling when I hold her hand. Its like a billion fireworks go off, and butterflies fly hectically around my stomach. I smiled and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. I looked over to see where Justin was but he was gone. What a loser, and a jerk, and every other word anyone could think of.

***

I stopped rubbing Jaimee’s hand and turned around to see where the screams were coming from. Nothing. I’m probably just hearing things. As I turned around Jaimee’s eyes slowly fluttered open. I smile grew across my face as I saw her fierce blue eyes look into mine. I squeezed her hands as she tried to smile but she was too weak.

“I-I-I’m so-sorr-sorry.” Jaimee mumbled.

I shook my head. “No, no! don’t be sorry! You never did anything.” I said with my eyes watering up.

“I-I’m sorry I might now be around anymore, I’m sorry if you thought I blew you off tonight.” She spoke softly stumbling on a few words.

I looked down at her with worry and fear in my eyes. “Don’t you dare say you wont be here for much longer.” I snapped.

JUSTINS POV

“They say that hate has been sent
So let loose the talk of love (of love, of love)
Before they outlaw the kiss
Baby, give me one last hug (last hug, last hug)

There's a dream that I've been chasing
Want so badly for it to be reality (reality, reality)
And when you hold my hand then I understand
That it's meant to be

'Cause baby when you're with me
It's like an angel came by (oh)
And took me to heaven
(Like you took me to heaven, girl)
'Cause when I stare in your eyes
It couldn't be better
(I don't want you to go, oh no)

So let the music blast
We gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on
They don't matter at all
'Cause this life's too long
And this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure
That I'll never let you go

I got my favorite girl
Not feeling no pain, no fear (no fear, no fear)
Don't have a care in the world
Why would I when you are here? (are here, are here)

There's a moment I've been chasing
And I finally caught it out on this floor
Baby, there's no hesitation
No reservation
By taking a chance and more

Oh no, because
It's like an angel came by
And took me to heaven
(Like you took me to heaven, girl)
'Cause when I stare in your eyes
It couldn't be better
(I don't want you to go, oh no)

So let the music blast
We gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on
They don't matter at all
'Cause this life's too long
And this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure
That I'll never let you go

It's like an angel came by
And took me to heaven
(Like you took me to heaven, girl)
'Cause when I stare in your eyes
It couldn't be better
(I don't want you to go, oh no, so)

Take my hand (take my hand)
Let's just dance (let's just dance)
Watch my feet (watch my feet)
Follow me (follow me)
Don't be scared (don't be scared)
Girl, I'm here (girl, I'm here)
If you didn't (if you didn't know) know, this is love

Let the music blast
We gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on
They don't matter at all
(Oh baby)
'Cause this life's too long
And this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure
That I'll never let you go

So don't fear
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
I am here
(I'll never let you go)
Don't she'd a tear
Whenever you need me
I'll be here
I'll never let you go

Oh no, oh no, oh
I'll never let you go
Oh no, oh no, oh
I'll never let you go”


I sang while sitting in a red kiddie chair carefully strumming my guitar sitting.

I reached down and picked up a little girl, she had leukemia and I sat her on my lap. I gently pressed my lips again her cheek, I bounced her up and down on my knee before asking her what her name was.

“I’m Caitlin, I’m 4 and 3/4th” She responded smiling her toothless smile.

I smile grew on my lips too. “Nice to meet ya Cate.” I said hugging her.

Her cheeks became rosey red. “Why are you here? Do you have cancer too?” She asked looking up at me.

I choked. What do I say. “No, I’m here to visit my friend, the doctors just found a brain tumor.”

“Oh. I had one of them but my hair is growing back now!” She said as she took off her cap. “See! I almost have hair like you!”

“Yes, you do, and its beautiful hair.” I replied ruffling it up a bit. “Aren’t you too young to be wearing make-up my little lady??” I said poking at her cheeks.

She rubbed her cheek lightly. “No, I wanna be able to wear make-up before I die, therefore I am never to young.” She replied.

She made me choke. AGAIN! “Never say never, and don’t give up, you’re a strong girl. I believe in you.” I said tearing up a bit like the first time a little boy came up to me and said I was his role model.

“And I beliebe in you.” She said poking at my chest.

I smirk grew on my face, I have an idea.

“Can I go see your friend?” She asked in a noisy 4-year-old voice.

“Of course you can.” I replied picking her up.

JAIMEES POV

I smiled at Chaz as he ranted about life, and not saying never, and about how nervous he was, don’t say sorry, and whatever else he was ranting about. I tried to sit up a bit in my bed but then all my muscles locked up and I started violently shaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
hers an update for ya,
my life has been pretty amazing just incase you wanted to know xD
but yeah Team Chaz or Team Justin now??! OHH!
and what do you think of where it is goin so far?
Comment and SUBSCRIBE!
and i have 3 stars! OMGG AMAZING!