One Less Lonely Girl

You Are Beautiful

“Then what is it?” I asked impatiently. I hate suspense. It kills me. Legit.

“Well, Um. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?” He asked while looking down toward the floor.

“ME?” I asked as my eyes widened to get a better look at Justin.

Justin blushed and looked down, “Yesh, you. The cute, adorable, funny girl who I fell in love with the day I saw her backstage at my concert.” He said.

My cheeks were filled with red and pink. “You really actually like me?” I whispered.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because, as of right now I have a half shaved head, and I look like a clown.” I said wiping off some eyeliner that was left smudged under my eyes.

“You are beautiful in every single way,” Justin said almost singing it.

A small chuckle escaped my lips. “You really think that too?” I asked itching my head.

“Why would I lie to you?”

“Because you are a stupid ass pop-star that would do anything to get a girl to fall for her. Justin, I know you too well to fall for a guy like you.” I said with a tear dripping down my face.

“But, people change. I changed. Believe me Jay.” He spoke softly.

“I-I don’t know, You’re gonna be traveling the world. And I will be stuck here, and I don’t think I can trust a guy on tour for a year and half being surrounded my girls all the time, You know how easy it would be for you to cheat?” I said playing with his hand that sat on my lap.

“That’s why I wont go on tour if I date you.” He said with the straightest face I have ever seen.

“You cant give up your life, and goals, and dreams for me!” I spat while stop playing with his hand.

“Then come on tour with me.” Justin said cheerly.

“I don’t think that…….”

“GREAT! Its settled.” Justin cut me off.

I sighed and I cuddled to my blankets facing away from Justin.

“We leave tomorrow!” Justin said smiling at himself looking at the blank wall straight ahead.

I shot up I shock. “Justin, I cant leave tomorrow! I still gotta be in the hospital until, well I don’t know when!” I spat.

“fine.” Justin muttered.

“Good!” I snapped.

“Be that way!”

“I will!”

“Good-bye!”

“GOODBYE Justin!” I screamed.

Justin strolled out of the room and came right back. “I don’t wanna leave you.” Justin said while moving closer to my bed.

“I knew this would happen.” I mumbled.

“What?” he asked.

“Oh nothing, nothing at all.”

“Okay, Ima go talk to the doctor, and then see when we can leave to go on tour!” Justin said excitedly.

I nodded and watching him jog out of the room with his hair bouncing
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my New Story Security
comments=faster updates :)