One Less Lonely Girl

How To Love

“DUDE! GET BACK HERE!” I moaned trying to regain warmth by going to where Justin just was.

“Why?” He asked.

“I’m cold.” I muttered.

“I gotta go to work

“Call in sick then.”

“Jay, it doesn’t work like that. I cant just leave my fans hanging like oh I wanna go make out with my girlfriend because I really really do but I just can’t leave them after they had spent so much money to buy these freaking seats that I don’t understand why they are paying that much to buy them.” He said while rummaging through his suitcase to find something to wear.

“Be that way then.” I said sitting up in the bed gathering the blankets. “What are you doing today.”

“Photo shoot, Interview, Photo shoot, and then Concert.” He said holding up a tee shirt and nodding with approval.

“And what time does all of this start?” I asked getting ready to get out of bed.

“Um, like an hour maybe?”

“God! That’s like no time to get ready!” I yelled springing out of bed. “I need to find something to wear, then some make-up, and then my hair, and then shower, and I’m never going to get done!” I mumbled rushing to my suitcase to find something to wear.

“Jaimee, its okay. You will be fine.” Justin laughed hugging me from behind.

“Justin! There is no time for romance! I need to get ready!” I snapped tearing apart my suitcase to find the perfect outfit.

I grabbed a pair of jean cut-off shorts, a lacrosse pinny, and underwear and jogged into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and let it hit against my bare skin and soothe my pounding headache. The results of brain surgery.

***

I slowly dressed myself carefully moving so nothing will hurt my head too much. I raised my arms and stood on my toes to attempt to reach where Justin kept my pain pills. They were highly addictive and he worried that I would be addicted and made me ask him before I took one. But there is no waiting now. I need these pills.

I opened the orange bottle and picked out three large pills. I sighed before swallowing them. Blood rushed to my head but I ignored it and walked out of the bathroom.

“Hey babe.” Justin said while staring at about a zillion pair of shoes.

“Hi.” I said softly and sat next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He lightly kissed my forehead. “Jay? Are you feeling okay?” He asked placing his cheek to my forehead. “You’re burning up!”

“I’m fine, it was just the hot shower.” I lied and placed a fake smile on my face.

“Are you sure?” He asked worriedly. “Did you take pain pills? How many did you take? Did you take your medicine?” He asked a million questions.

“Justin stop!” I said trying to wiggle away from him. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t find the strength in me to get up. Slowly as I made my way to feet I stumbled back down on the bed hitting my head hardly against the soft surface.

Justin’s POV

As Jaimee hit the bed worry and fear filled my brain. I grabbed her limp body and screamed for help.

“MOM!” I yelled.

No answer.

“MOM!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled one more time as I carried her body out of the room and into the main area of the bus.

I saw my mom talking to Scooter sitting there like she didn’t here me. Ugh I seriously think that they are dating and not telling me. “MOM! CALL 9-1-1 NOW!” I demanded as I mumbled to the limp body.

“Its okay babe. I love you. Please don’t go.” I whimpered into the lifeless body.

My mom called as I demanded and help was on there way.

All I wanted to know is what happened and why.

Why would she do this to herself?

I took her cold hand and wrapped in warm hand as I cried into her head but she wouldn’t know.

How could I day that started out great for the first hour not even turn to this in a blink of an eye?

I just cant even.

Then my Mom and Scooter? Like I just cant wrap my head around this. More tears began to pour out of my eyes I started to think of the thought of Jaimee not being with me and my Mom replacing my Dad that she swore she loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating in like a year..........
i'm going to start writing ALL of my stories again in like a rotation?
comment and subscribe!
<3
-jules