One Less Lonely Girl

Truth Be Told

I studied the picture for one last minute to realize it was Chaz. How could he not tell me, his best friend. Well I guess not his best friend because he is hanging out with Justin Bieber. A tear came to my eye as I got up to answer the door.

“Delivery for Jaimee Butler” the short, fat man said holding a flower in his hand.

“Okay, Thanks.” I mumbled before slamming the door in his face. I walked back to the couch twirling the flower around my fingers. I took a deep breath and tossed the flower by all the other ones.

I picked up my phone, dialed Chaz’s number, called it, hung up, and glared at the screen of my blackberry bold.

I sat on the couch thinking “What have ever done to deserve this? Why me? Now my living room is filled with flowers, cards, and candy from Justin Bieber. What’s wrong with this picture? EVERYTHING!” I sighed and then slowly grabbed my phone building up the courage to text Chaz like I didn’t see that picture on E! news.

Me: Hey Chaz wusssup?
Chaz: Hey- cant talk right now
Me: Why is that so?
Chaz: Um, my grandma died?
Me: okay, im sorry, Ichat me later.

Chaz is the worst liar, his grandma just left for Cancun this morning for spring break. I’m not an idiot.

***

I powered on my MacBook while sitting on my bed. I reached down under my bed and pulled out a bin full of old scrapbooks. I picked up one that happened to be titled Jaimee and Chaz- 5th grade year. I flipped through the pages with my eyes watering, looking back at all the good times we had, and things that made us who we are today. My Mac was finally powered on and I couldn’t stand crying anymore so I gently placed the book back in the bin, and pushed it back under my bed.

I logged on to iCHAT, and scanned through the contacts that were currently online. Tina- she hates me. Jack- I hate him. Karissa- why would I wanna talk to her. Mark- EW. Jenny- maybe

***

Finally, the last contact online was Chaz. I gulped before clicking on his name to request a video chat. The wait for him to accept seemed like hours but was actually seconds.

“Hey Chazzilla” I said smiling a bit while looking down at my keyboard that glowed under the black keys.

“Hey Jaimee!” He replied with his huge cheesy smile slapped onto his face.

I heard screams in the background. “Who are you with?” I demanded trying to look around Chaz but that wouldn’t accomplish anything but looking like a freak at the screen.

Chaz gulped and replied “Um, that was my mom. She’s playing Call of Duty. You know very intense game.” in a shaky voice, while mumbling to himself “Ugh, I could have said she was crying over my ’Dead’ grandma!”

“Try again.” I said smirking. “Your mom is downstairs talking to my mom.”

“That’s where she went!” Chaz said while the voice in the background said, “Come on man, I think you should tell her the truth!” Chaz gulped then started “The truth is,”

I stared at the glossy screen for what seemed like hours for Chaz to continue what he was saying.

“The truth is, I couldn’t come to movie night Monday because, Justin Bieber is my friend and he is over my house.” Chaz said while sighing with relief. Then moving his laptop to reveal Justin sitting on the beanbag that I ALWAYS sit on playing call of duty.

“Why didn’t you tell me that this morning? Why did you never tell me!” I spat at Chaz.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my watery eyes. I sniffled then said “Thanks a lot Chaz” as tears started to stream out of my eyes.

“NO! JAY! Don’t cry. I love you.” Chaz said in his soft comforting voice trying to make me forget what just happened.

“Bye Chaz, and Justin.” I said disgustedly as I slammed my laptop shut. Tears poured out of my eyes. I had no one at all.

***

“DING DONG” the doorbell chimed.

I refused to leave my room, and answer the door, so my mom did. I couldn’t hear who was downstairs, so I stayed lying on my bed with my head buried under a pillow.

I heard footsteps coming up the steps and down the hallway to my room. My bedroom door cracked open.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO WILL IT BE?!
WHO KNOWS!
i dont, i havent written that far yet lol
but i havent had a comment yet? so comment?
please! make me feel loved.
and maybe a new chapter tonite depends on how i feel
;P