One Less Lonely Girl

Right Girl

Chaz POV

I cracked open Jaimee’s door with Justin standing behind me. I slowly walked into her room, making my way across the squeaking hardwood floor. I sat next to Jaimee on her bed. Justin stood at the doorway in fear to walk any closer to the girl who he is insanely in love with.

I gently placed my hand on Jaimee’s back and said “Hey Jay, its me. Are you okay?”

She shook her head left and right indicating it’s a no.

I moved closer to her. “You can tell me anything.” I said.

She shook her head no again.

I laid down next to her on her bed. I whispered into her ear, “Jay, please tell me what’s wrong. I hate to see you like this.”

She didn’t budge.

“Its no use,” I mumbled to myself. I sighed lightly. stood up carefully from her bed and made my way out the door.

***

“I’m so stupid” I said repeatedly to myself. “How can I live with myself?! UGH!” I mumbled to myself pacing back and forth across my room.

Justin was too into his game to notice anything that was happening around him. “YO Justin!” I called but he was way too into play ‘Nazi Zombie’ to notice his best friends pain.

I stood in front of the TV. “CHAZZZZZ I was about to be the new world record holder!” Justin whined.

“Too bad” I said coldly. “We have a huge problem.” I continued.

“Really?” Justin said trying to look around me to start another game of ‘Nazi Zombie’

I sat down in the beanbag chair next to Justin. I rested my elbows on my knees and my hands help up my head. “Justin,” I gulped, “I think I’m falling for her.” I said with an uncertainty in my voice.

Justin gasped and dropped the x-box controller.

“I-I think she is the right girl.” I said timidly while tilting my head to see Justin’s reaction.

“Paws off pal.” Justin started. “I mean like girls don’t date there best guy friends who can be questionably gay.” He finished looking at me.

I looked back at him. “And she wouldn’t date her best friends best friend who is a famous pop-star who doubles as a jerk!” I spat back.

“Feisty.” Justin said with his horrible British accent.

***

“AGH!” I screamed. Justin looked up from the TV.

“What’s your problem?” he said while going back to playing Call of Duty.

“Jaimee still isnt online and the BOTH of us need to talk to her.” I replied staring at the contacts list constantly refreshing it.

-2 hours later-

“UGH!” I sighed heavily. “Shes still not on!” I whined refreshing the contact list.

“She probably doesn’t enjoy being stalked by gay creepers plus she seemed pretty hurt. That whole silent treatment thing is harsh. I’ve been there, done that, and I’m not planning on it again.” Justin said while looking at me.

I just sat at my desk checking, refreshing, checking, refreshing, sighing, and repeating.

***

“Oh- No, Oh God NO!” I yelped trying to sound tough.

Justin whipped around from the TV. “What the fuck Chaz? Never do that again. What made you do that in the first place?” He said while smirking deviously.

“Well,” I started. “Why is he smirking like that?” I questioned myself. I shook my head “Bad Chaz, Stop talking to yourself Chaz.” “Well, umm. Jaimee just texted me.” I said looking down at my phone.

Justin shot up like a kangaroo. “What did she say?!” he screamed with delight.

“I have no idea. I’m afraid to open it.” I replied softly.

Justin opened his mouth. “Okay.” I said. “I will open it now.” I looked down at my phone, closed my eyes, and clicked open.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i have NOTHING against gay people
im just saying that now so NO HATE
please
and also i have 22 reads and
4 subscribers! WOOHOO!
haha
but yeah!

THANKS!