Nightmare

Back Here

I fell off of Zack, resting my head against the pillow, breathing hard, biting down on my lower lip, and trying to steady my heart rate.

“Damn I missed that,” Zacky said from beside me.

I smirked, glancing at him as he pulled me into his arms, placing my arm loosely around his torso in return.

“So you happy you’re back?” He asked me.

I nodded, my eyes closing. “Yeah. You have no idea how happy I am to be back here again.”

Zacky chuckled, kissing the top of my head, rubbing my arm lightly. “I missed you, Starr.”

I felt a smile tugging at my lips. “I missed you too, Zacky.”

“Can I tell you something?” He asked me.

I adjusted myself so I was hovering over him, able to look at him, supporting myself of my arms. “Of course. Is something wrong?”

He smiled, shaking his head no. “No, babe, nothing’s wrong…”

He bit down on his lip rings, making me glance at his fill lips before looking back into his beautiful eyes that seemed to shine like never before in the moonlight that was seeing through the open window.

“Then what is it?” I asked, tracing his tattoo, glancing down at his chest as I did it.

“Starr, I meant what I told you that night when I snuck into Tristan’s castle,” Zacky said.

There were two things that he told me that night; firstly, that he missed me so very much, and secondly, that he was mine. I knew which one I wanted him to be referring to, but I didn’t want to be getting my hopes up, either. I decided to play dumb.

“Oh, really? What are you referring to? You told me a few things that night…”

“Starr…” He chuckled again. “You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

I licked my lips lightly, not meeting his eyes. I wanted to hear him say it again, just to be sure.

“Starr, I meant it when I told you I wanted no one else but you, that I’m yours…” he could tell he was a bit nervous, giving a small laugh. “I don’t even know what the hell has happened to me lately, ever since I brought you here. You’re just amazing in every way… I love all those little things you do, like how you narrow your eyes slightly for only a slight moment when you’re angry, or how you can never seem to look at something for more than two seconds when you’re nervous…”

I could feel the blush rising on my face as he spoke of those things that hardly anyone ever noticed about me. Those were insignificant details about me, but they were important enough to be observed by Zacky. In actuality, Zacky knew me quite well, to a point where it could almost be seen as scary.

“What I’m really trying to say is…” Zacky held the side of my face, lifting it so I could look into his eyes. “Starr, I love you.”

All I could do was stare at Zacky in astonishment, my lips parted slightly from the shock of what he just told me.

He loved me?

Zacky Vengeance loved me? Was that even possible? Was I capable of obtaining his love?

Half of me was thrilled to have heard that. The man that I was desperately, hopelessly in love with had just told me that he loved me too. He told me that he wanted me, only me, and that he was mine.

The other half of me could hardly believe that was possible, not even sure what to make of it all.

I saw the sparkle leave Zacky’s eyes, now being replaced by fear of rejection, from what I could tell. “Now would be the time to say something,” he said, almost cautiously.

I bit my lower lip momentarily, remembering to breathe again. “Zack…” I let a small smile form on my lips. “Zacky… I love you too.”

“Really?” He smiled again, this time it reached his eyes.

I nodded.

Zacky brought our lips together, kissing me, but this kiss was so different from all the other kisses I had ever received form him. This one was soft, sweet, and meaningful, like the ones you see in those mushy-gushy romantic movies; this kiss was filled with love.

“I… love you… so much,” he said in-between kisses. “You mean everything to me, Starr… I’m yours.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to 'bamftastic;' , 'amandavengeance.' and 'AshleyV6661' for commenting. this one was for you all!

hope the rest of you enjoyed.... feedback would be great!