Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

'Synyster Gates'

Her stomach dropped when he turned around to face her. His beautiful chocolate eyes looked bloodshot and sore, a bottle of Jack Daniels clutched in his hand.

She froze on the spot, her eyes searching him - trying to find a trace of Brian Haner Jnr beneath the 'Synyster Gates' disguise.

"What're you doing here?" He sighed, turning his back on her and taking a mouthful of his whiskey.

"Brian!"

"No one calls me that anymore."

"I don't care!" She called, following him as he began to walk away "What's going on with you?" She asked as he turned into a dressing room and came to a stop.

"Who are you?" He frowned, drinking more whiskey "You don't know me anymore."

"Too right," She exclaimed "I got given these passes because Synyster Gates thought we were 'hot'," She spat in disgust "That's not you!"

"You have no right to dictate shit to me Kat!" He snapped.

"My little sister is 16 years old Brian!" She shouted, barely noticing the crowd of A7x members and crew appearing by the door as she pointed to a blushing Skye "But apparently age doesn't bother Synyster Gates."

"I'm a rockstar Kat," He mumbled, placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

Her heart sank at his words, the easy way they slipped from his lips "So you don't care?"

He shook his head and shrugged "I stopped caring the day I waited for you at the airport and you never showed." With a sigh he pushed past her and everyone else crowding the door.

She slowly turned around only to be met by a pair of muscular arms pulling her into a hug "Mattykins?" She asked in a small voice.

He smiled warmly upon hearing the nickname that used to annoy him so much "Yeah KitKat?"

"I'm sorry."

*

"So, are you gunna explain?"

Kat groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. Skye was lay beside her, an intrigued look in her eyes. The two had left the venue soon after Kat's fight with Brian - only staying long enough for Kat to exchange numbers with the only two A7x members who stuck around; Matt and Val.

"Your phones flashing," Skye whispered, passing Kat her Blackberry.

From: Matt
I miss u KitKat :( come see us again soon xxxx


The younger girl giggled as she read the text over Kat's shoulder "M Shadows is texting you!"

Sighing and rolling her eyes Kay got out of bed, picking up some clothes she made her way to the bathroom.

"Can I text him back?" Skye called, parking herself outside the door as Kat showered.

"No!" Was the reply once the water was turned off and Kat reappeared - fully dressed with her hair wrapped in a towel. She bent down and took her Blackberry away from Skye, placing it in her shorts pocket "Are you coming outside?" She asked, removing the towel and pulling her hair into a high ponytail.

"Sure," Skye shrugged, following close behind, unable to hide her disappointment "Are you gunna contact them?" She asked as the two girls sat on the sun-loungers in the back garden "Kat?"

"Just leave it Skye, for now," Kat sighed.

"There's someone at the door for you Kat!" Lucy shouted out of the kitchen window.

When he step-sibling made no movement Skye called back "Just send them through Luce!"

The dog arrived before he did, a small ball of black fur bounding into the garden and leaping on Skye.

"Ichabod!" He shouted to the fluffball "I'm so sorry! I'm-"

"Zacky Vengeance?" Skye breathed.

Kat's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up "Zach?" She asked in disbelief as she searched his appearance - just like Matt and Brian he had changed so much.

"Hey KitKat," He smiled shyly "I just thought I'd come I'd come check on you...especially after that fight with Brian."

"I'm sorry about that," She said, biting on her bottom lip "I bet he's..."

"He's screwed up Kat," Zach said quietly "Everything went downhill when you left. Him and Michelle tried to get together but that ended and they hardly speak now, he began drinking..."

Kat groaned, covering her face with her hands as Zach closed the distance between them and sat on the end of her sun-lounger "What am I gunna do?" She asked from behind her hands "I didn't even expect to see you guys for a few months and I've already had a fight with Brian."

Scooting even closer Zach placed his arms around her in a tight hug. Kat buried her face in his neck, feeling weird being so close to him - they hadn't spoken since their fight in Highschool.

"I should've picked you," She mumbled against his skin.

He chuckled "You know you shouldn't have Kat. I was such a twat back then, especially to you."

Unaware that Skye was watching wide eyed Kat and Zach pulled away from their hug "You were always my best friend Zee," She smiled, punching him lightly on the arm.

He ruffled her hair "Told you I'd always be here for you."