Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Disaster...

Image

"Who's coming to pick Skye up with me and Brian?" Kat asked as soon as her impressive sandcastle was completed and it had turned half three.

"We all are," Johnny replied as everyone began packing their things away, Matt had informed all of them about the hard time Skye was getting off her friends.

"All of you?" Kat asked in confusion, as Skye hadn't wanted to interrupt her and Brian the previous night she had text her plan to Matt and Val.

"Yep," Michelle replied with a smirk as they all began the short trek to the cars.

"She's been getting a hard time!" Zach exclaimed "We can't have that!"

"So, what, your all gunna just storm into the school and play a gig to prove she knows you?" Kat sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Don't be silly," Jimmy chuckled, ruffling Kat's hair "We're just going to wait by the school gates for her. We won't cause a scene."

Kat groaned "You're a famous rock band guys!" She exclaimed, only receiving shrugs in return "This is going to be a disaster."

*

It was a disaster.

Word quickly spread round that Huntington born world famous rock band Avenged Sevenfold were waiting by the school gates and swarms of students crowded the 5 members within minutes.

"Could this get any worse?" Kat complained from where she was sat with the rest of the girls on the roof of her car.

"Technically it could," Val smirked, exchanging amused glances with the rest of the girls.

"Yeah, they haven't recognised us yet," Gena smiled knowingly.

Kat rolled her eyes "I'm gunna kill Skye," She mumbled as she watched the guys pose for endless photos and sign a million autographs.

"The guys love it," Lacey reassured her "They'd spend all day with their fans if they were able to."

"And they love Skye," Michelle added with a warm smile "They were gutted when they heard she was getting a hard time because of them."

"Don't give her any excuses!" Kat exclaimed with a laugh "I'm killing her and that's final!"

As the girls all laughed at Kat's comment it became obvious that someone else had climbed onto the car "Isn't this awesome!?" Skye exclaimed as she parked herself between Kat and Michelle.

"No!" Her step-sibling exclaimed "You've cause a riot!" She added as she noticed a few teachers trying to break up the group of students and send them home.

The girls watched in amusement as Brian whispered something to the female teacher (who had to be around 60 years old) causing her to blush and allow the signing and picture taking to continue.

Kat sighed as she lay back on the roof "May as well make ourselves comfy! We could be here all night!"

*

A couple of hours passed like a few days as Kat lay on the roof of her car listening to Val, Michelle, Skye, Gena, Leana and Lacey chat about everything and anything.

It had started to get dark when Kat began to notice the other girls shuffling off the roof and jumping to the floor.

"Kat," Someone whispered laying a hand on her shoulder "You awake?"

"Hmm?" She mumbled, focusing on the face above hers - Brian "What time is it?"

"9pm," He replied with a chuckle "I'm guessing the whole of Huntington and Long Beach found out we were doing an un-organised signing."

"We've been here for 5 hours?!" She grumbled sleepily.

His deep chuckle entered her ears once more as he scooped her up in his arms to lift her from the car roof. "I'll drive you and Skye home," He said, placing her in the passenger seat - Skye already in the back.

"Thanks Brian," She breathed, snuggling into the passenger seat.

Brian smiled, reaching over and holding her hand in his. She was so adorable as she slept, especially when she wasn't crying.

"Um, Brian?" Skye said from the back seat "Are we going home yet?"

"Oh, yeah," He replied, a blush starting to form across his cheekbones as he started the engine.

He quickly shook his head, removing his hand from Kat's and placing it on the steering wheel; Synyster Gates never 'blushed'...ever.

"Are you okay?" She questioned, amusement lining her voice "You just drove straight past our house."

"Huh?" He frowned, glancing round his surroundings "Oh right," He muttered, quickly turning around in the road.

Skye smirked, this was definitely something to discuss with Val...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat After Beach

A7x Girls After Beach

I loveeee my new banner off Lala23 :) this updates for you :)