Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Hey, Whatcha Doing With A Girl Like That

Kat groaned, tempted to turn back around and storm into her house. Stood with Zach at the end of her drive was Alice.

PLEASE tell me ur meeting us again! She quickly typed a text to Val.

We sure are honey! Accompanied by the one and only, legend that is, Michelle DiBenedetto!!

A chuckle passed through Kat's lips as she locked her front door You steal Val's phone again Chelle? She replied - Michelle was Val's twin sister.

Maybe ;)

Another laugh lit up Kat's face as she joined the confused looking couple "Something Michelle text," she explained sheepishly and slightly embarrassed.

"Chelle's back?!" Alice grinned, clapping her hands together. As she was also on the cheer team Michelle was the only one in their group who got on with Alice. She had been on a road trip with her and Val's older brother and only arrived back the previous night.

"Uh-huh," Kat replied, resisting the urge to roll her eyes, relief quickly washing through her body when she realised that'd reached the group of people waiting for them. "Chelle-y Babe-y!" She shouted, launching herself at Val's twin, wrapping her arms tightly around her thin frame.

"I've missed you too KitKat!" Michelle grinned, hugging back for a few seconds.

"Why don't I get a welcome like that?" Brian pouted, poking Kat's ribcage.

"Because I see you everyday sunshine," She replied, pinching his cheeks then linking their arms. "If I gave you that welcome everyday you'd soon be bored."

"I doubt that," Brian replied with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, I forgot how much you wanted me," Kat joked in a bored sounding tone. She leant her head on his shoulder as they walked. "Ooh, the joys of Algebra," She groaned as they entered the school building.

"Eh, hold up," Brian smirked, stopping her as she went to go to her class with Val and Michelle. He tapped his cheek with his finger.

She rolled her eyes before leaning towards him and pecking him on the cheek "Come now my lovelies!" She grinned, linking arms with both DiBenedetto twins "We have an incredibly boring class to endure!"

*

"She's really not that bad."

Three equally unamused stares turned on Michelle as she walked down the long school corridors - Val, Kat and their other friend; Leana McFadden, in tow.

"Did you seriously just say that sentence to me?" Kat questioned, almost in shock. "We really must be talking about a different person here Chelle. I mean Alice Price, y'know in the cheerleading squad? Thin as a rake? Dresses like a slut? Sucks face with Zach Baker 24/7? Yeah, that's the one."

Michelle laughed and rolled her eyes, waving off her friends' comments "You should really get to know her."

"We tried!" Val defended them as the three girls exchanged annoyed glances.

"I'd rather have a chat with a rabid dog...who'd died...6 months ago!" Leana exclaimed, throwing her arms up in annoyance and earning a few strange glances from any passing student "Let's change the subject anyway," She added, pretending to itch "My allergies seem to be coming back at the mere mention of her name!"

"How about you and Jimmy?" Kay asked, nudging her friend as Leana's face flushed bright red and the other girls exchanged amused glances. Leana and Jimmy had been flirting and becoming closer everyday for the past 5 months since Val had introduced her new friend to the group.

"Different subject!" Leana squeaked as the 4 girls entered the cafeteria.

Kat smirked as she sat herself down next to Brian at their usual table "What'cha eating Haner?"

Frowning Brian looked from his plate of fries to his best friend "Uhm...fries?"

She beamed "Well they do look mighty yummy to me! I mean-"

Brian let out a frustrated sigh and pushed the plate so it was settled between the two "Fine, you can share them with me," He grumbled.

"Awesome!" She replied, trying to stop her grin from faltering as Zach and Alice joined them. Brian nudged her knee with his own beneath the table.

He leant over to her "I have a plan."

*

"We're going to what?" Kat asked, one eyebrow raised in confusion. She sat up from where she had been lying across Brian's bed.

"Make him jealous!" He exclaimed, almost in annoyance "Did you even listen to the past 10 minutes of me explaining?"

She groaned "Yes and that's why I'm so confused! You're my best friend I can't fake date you and wreck what we have for a guy who doesn't even notice me anymore!"

"We're doing it," Brian shrugged, sitting beside her.

"We're not."

He sent her a look, raised eyebrows and really irritating smirk, that told her one thing;

Whether she liked it or not, they were doing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Formspring meee :)

Love all my commenters :D:D:D

xo