Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

The Morning After The Night Before

Image

Kat groaned as she lazily changed into her comfiest jeans and hoodie combination before following the mouth watering smell of sausages down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart," Lucy greeted when her daughter wandered into the kitchen rubbing tired eyes "Look who I found on our sofa this morning!"

Her hands dropped from her eyes to see a smiling Zach munching on a sausage sandwich. Her heart skipped a beat as soon as her eyes met his, remembering the previous nights events.

"Well," He grinned, finishing his last bit of sandwich "I better go, thanks Luce."

"I'll walk you out," Kat said, her voice scratchy, they both walked in silence to the front door "We're, um, not gunna be awkward now are we?"

He smiled softly as he shook his head, reaching forward he squeezed her hand "I could never be awkward with you KitKat."

She breathed a sigh of relief "Great cause-" She was cut off by his lips against hers, his arms wrapping around her waist "-What was that?"

"I realised I'll never get to kiss you again," He smiled, tracing a finger down the side of her face "I'm sorry I was such a twat in Highschool Kat."

"It's fine Zee, seriously," She smiled back, hugging him tightly "As long as we're friends now."

They pulled out of the hug and he grinned "The best of friends who'll never mention this ever?" She giggled as she nodded her head "I'll see you soon Kat."

"Go apologise to Gena," She said, pushing him lightly out of the door "And let me know how it goes?"

"Sure will," He replied sending her a wave as he disappeared down her drive.

Sighing she turned around, a gasp passing through her lips when she saw a stern looking Skye standing right behind her "What?"

"Zach Kat? Seriously?" Skye asked, sounding annoyed "What about Brian? And Gena?"

Panic encased Kat's chest as she ran her fingers through her hair "You can not tell anyone Skye please? We were really drunk..."

"You weren't drunk then!" Skye exclaimed, raising her eyebrows "Don't worry Kat, your secret is safe with me," She sighed giving Kat a hug "Just don't let these guys hurt you again yeah?"

Kat sighed and nodded "I'll try."

*

She yawned widely as she woke up for the second time that day - the buzzing of her phone grating on her nerves.

"What?" She grumbled as she pressed the Blackberry to her ear.

A familiar chuckle was her reply and a smile quickly stretched across her face as she sat upright in bed "Is that any way to greet someone you haven't seen for two weeks?"

"Jasper!" She exclaimed, bringing her knees up to her chest "I miss you!"

"Really?" He asked in a joky tone "Cause I haven't heard from you properly since you arrived in America!"

"Aaw I'm sorry bud, I've been so busy with my family and old friends," She pouted "Hey! You should come out here sometime!"

"Well," He began, by the tone of his voice she could tell he smiling. "I'm actually heading to SoCal a week tomorrow on business."

"You're opening a bar over here?" She asked in excitement, Jasper worked for a business who opened bars and restaurants.

"Not exactly," He smirked "But I am bringing Shan and Jazmine with me."

"I can't wait!" Kat squealed happily "You ring me as soon as you get off the plane mister!"

"Will do Sugar! Loveya!"

"Loveya too Jas, bye!"

*

Brian sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, glancing to the sleeping girl laying in the bed he was sat on the edge of.

As he pulled his 'Syn Gates' tshirt over his head he felt two arms encircling his waist, a chin leaning on his shoulder as a pair of lips softly kissed his neck "Morning Syn," Becca whispered against his skin.

He smiled "Good morning."

"You leaving so soon?" She asked, raising an eyebrow "What a surprise."

Standing up and slipping his trousers back on his legs "I have a band thing to get to," He explained "I'll call you?"

Chuckling she rolled her eyes and flopped back against her pillows "Hey Syn?" She said just before he left the room "Who's Kat?"

He paused in the doorway, turning his head to look at her "I don't know what you mean?" He frowned, panic taking a tight hold on his chest.

"The amount of times you called it me last night!" She teased "And you talk in your sleep."

"I, uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

Becca smiled, although she wasn't too pleased about it it was quite clear that Synyster Gates was madly in love with this Kat person "Go get her, tell her how you feel yeah?"

He sighed deeply, rubbing his tired eyes "Thanks Bec."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat

How cool is THIS PIG! [Ignore my gross baggy work clothes hahaha] I work with him...well I stroke him when it's not busy and sometimes when it is busy xD it you scratch him behind the ear he sits down haha

I know you were all totally interested in Frank the Pig ;)

For those of you who have read my Frank Iero story...this is NOT the same Jasper. I just love the name xD