Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

I Quit

Val and Matt were already stood outside her front door as she swung her car into the driveway.

"How the fu-fudge did you two get here so fast?" Kat asked as the 4 got out of her car.

"We were already on our way over here," Val explained with a smile.

"Why're you talking weird?" Matt frowned, noting her lack of swearing.

Reaching into the backseat she lifted Jaz out, resting her on her hip once more "Cause of little ears Mattykins," Kat replied with a grin "Oh this is Jasper, Shan and Jazmine Richards," Kat introduced "Guys these are basically my brother and sister; Val DiBenedetto and Matt Sanders."

"Nice to meet you," Val smiled, almost immediately capturing Shan into a conversation.

"Here, you need help with those bags?" Matt asked Jasper, going to help him retrieve the 3 over night bags he was lifting from the trunk of Kat's car.

"Shall we go get some cake"? Kat asked Jaz, already knowing the answer.

"Yeh!" The little girl replied with a cheer "Hey Kattie?" She added using her own nickname for her Godmother "How comes yoo di'nt tell us yoo know Ax7?"

Kat frowned "And how do you know A7x young lady?"

The small girl shrugged with a giggle "They're ahsome."

Kat laughed as they entered the kitchen, resulting in Jaz receiving a fuss from her mom and Andrew.

Skye had to have something to do with this...

*

Within the hour almost all of Kat's friends had turned up to greet Jasper, Shan and Jazmine to the U.S.A. All except one;

Brian

"Hey!" Kat smiled, sliding over to one of the people who knew Brian more than anyone; Jimmy "You know where Brian's at?"

The tall drummer shrugged "Home I guess, I haven't spoke to him since yesterday."

Kat frowned - Brian and Jimmy never went a day without speaking to one another "I'll go find him."

"You sure that's a good idea KitKat?"

A stubborn look came to her features and she nodded "Yeah! He's supposed to be my best friend again and he isn't showing it very well."

As Jimmy simply shrugged once more she quickly informed Jasper (Who was in an indepth conversation with Matt and Johnny), Shan (who was chatting to Val, Chelle and Lacey) and Jaz (who was playing with Zach, Gena and Leana) she was nipping out but wouldn't be too long.

As she made the short journey to Brian's home she couldn't help a million uneasy thoughts from entering her brain. Why didn't Jimmy want her to go? Why didn't Brian want to talk to her? Was he too busy with Becca?

She cursed under her breath, as she pulled up outside Brian's home the heavens opened and big fat rain drops splattered over her window.

Jasper, Shan and Jaz's first day in 'sunny' California and it fucking rains

Tugging her hood over her hair she ran the short distance to Brian's porch, pushing the doorbell as soon as she was undercover.

It was barely a minute before he answered, a weird look coming to his face when his eyes locked with hers "Why're you here?"

She rolled her eyes "To see where you are dickface!"

"Maybe I don't feel like it."

"Maybe I want you to meet-"

"And maybe I don't want to meet the reason you stayed away from me so long," He snapped, slamming the door in her face.

Her mouth fell into an 'o' as anger rose up in her body. Stepping closer to the door she pounded on it loudly, hearing Pinkly barking in return "Open this fucking door Brian Haner Jnr!" She shouted "I'm serious! Open up or I'll kick your-"

The door swung back open, stopping her mid rant "What do you want from me Kat?!" He exclaimed, his eyebrows raised in anger.

"I want, well, I thought you were my friend again!" She shouted back "But your not acting very friendly!"

He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his broad chest "Maybe I wasn't too keen on seeing you all cozy with your exboyfriend."

She stared at him in disbelief for a few seconds "You know what Brian? I quit!" She shouted, turning to storm away, quickly looking back to snap "There's a 3 year old girl - Jasper and his WIFE's girl - who keeps asking me where 'Synnie Gates' is. Just to inform you."

As she began the march to her car once more he frowned "What do you mean you quit?" He asked, stepping into the rain, his front door shutting - and locking - behind him "Kat? I said-"

"I heard you!" She replied, spinning around to face him - her hood falling from her head "I. Quit."

"But-"

"I've done nothing but be nice to you since coming back Haner!" She interrupted him, searching her pockets for her carkeys "And you throw it in my face over and over again! I don't - FUCK!" she suddenly exclaimed, glancing in through the car window "Locked my fucking keys in my fucking car!" She grumbled to herself, walking round the bonnet to make her way home on foot.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked, falling in step behind her.

"Home!"

"You can't walk in this!" He called over the thunder now rumbling through the sky.

"Says who?"

He reached forward and grabbed her hand. turning her round to face him "Me."

She frowned, placing her hands on her hips "And what're you gunna do? You've just locked yourself out of the house," She smirked in her best smart ass tone.

He frowned back, his hands doing a quick search of his jeans and hoodie pockets, coming up with nothing "Fuck."

She smiled in victory as she continued to walk "I guess I'll be seeing you around."

"Oh no," He chuckled, walking beside her "I'm not leaving you alone in a Huntington storm Kat...Plus the guys all have a spare key to my house,"

She scowled "Why must you infuriate me so much Brian Haner! Why can't-"

His next move shocked her more than anything else could have. Grabbing onto her hand he pulled her towards him. Cupping the right side of her face with his left hand he kissed her "BecauseIloveyou," He mumbled, pulling away.

She stared at him with wide eyes, a million words running through her head - not one making sense "W-what?"

He sighed, nervously rubbing the back of his neck "I love you Kat, always have and always will," He smiled sheepishly "I love how you're as stubborn as a fucking mule, I love that you can turn any awkward situation into a laugh, I love the dorky nicknames you give me, I love the shine in your perfectly blue eyes when you look at me...I could go on all night in this pouring rain if you needed me to."

Still continuing to stare at him, his chocolate eyes staring deep into her soul she did the only sensible thing her brain was coming up with.

She jumped on him. Her lips soon found his and, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, she kissed him.

"I love you too Brian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shan
Jasper
Jazmine