Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Koala Bear

As soon as the words emerged from her lips he pulled her into a bone crushing hug, her still clinging onto him like a Koala Bear "I'm so glad to hear you say that."

As she pulled away he reached up with his left hand, supporting her with his right arm, and wiped away the tears of happiness visible even in the pouring rain.

She blushed "All I seem to do is cry around you."

"We'll have to change that then won't we," He smiled, setting her back on her feet. As they re-began their journey she placed her hand in his, entwining their fingers.

"You hurt me Haner and Matt'll kill you," She smirked, putting on her best Matt Sanders voice.

He squeezed her hand with a laugh "It's a good job I'm not planning on hurting you then isn't it."

A grin stretched across her face and she leant her head on his shoulder as they walked, the rain still pouring down around them "What's our next move then Haner?"

"We go to your place and cuddle on the sofa," He smiled, letting go of her hand to place his arm around her shoulders.

"But there's 14 of our friends at my place..."

He shrugged "And? We've gotta tell them sometime, why not let them figure it out for themselves?"

She rolled her eyes "Well, this is going to be awkward," she replied as her house came into view.

"They can think what they like," He answered, mocking what she had said to him when they arrived at the beach.

She chuckled as they walked down her drive "Here goes," She smiled softly, resting her hand on the door handle.

"Hey," He whispered, pressing his lips to hers once more "We haven't even sorted all this out yet KitKat, don't worry."

"I'm not," She replied, wrapping her arms around his waist "But Val and Skye are going to be so smug," She groaned.

"Come on you," He chuckled, opening the door and pulling her into the house.

"Hey Syn!" Matt Berry greeted as soon as they stepped inside.

"You finally convinced him to come then," Jimmy laughed.

Leana frowned "Why're you both soaked?"

"Because it's raining Lea," Brian laughed "I locked myself out of the house and Kat locked her keys in the car."

"Clever," Lea nodded with a smirk.

"Hey Kat, you're ba- whoa, why're you wet?"

Kat held back a laugh at both Jasper's comment and the way Brian was absent mindedly staring him out "It rains in Cali too Jas! This is Brian by the way."

Jasper shook Brian's hand "This is gunna sound weird but my 3 year old is a big fan," He chuckled "Hey, I have some clothes in my suitcase you can borrow for tonight if you want?"

Kat smiled as Brian's features softened and a smile appeared across his lips. Jasper was so easy to get along with "Thanks dude, that'll be great."

*

Barely an hour later a dry and re-dressed Kat emerged from her bedroom to see a changed Brian waiting on the landing for her, his now dry hair pushed back off his face. "Nice hair," He winked.

She rolled her eyes "Stupid weather," She grumbled, poking at her natural curls "And the blues don't match!" She exclaimed, gesturing to her Soul Cal hoodie and cropped sweat pants "Are you wearing Skye's slippers?"

He nodded with a smirk "They don't even fit me."

"She'll kill you," Kat warned as they began the walk down the stairs. He shrugged "Oh, I should warn you-"

"Synnie Gates!"

Kat smirked as the small blonde girl collided with Brian's legs "Nevermind!" She laughed as he picked Jaz up and rested her on his hip "This is Jazmine."

"Hey little lady," Brian smiled, poking her nose softly "Y'know, you can call me Brian if you like."

"Maybe I don't want to Synnie!" Jaz giggled "But yoo can call me Jaz."

"Maybe I don't want to!" Brian chuckled "You will forever be Jazmine to me now."

Jaz groaned as he set her back on her feet "I'm going to play with ZeeVee you gunna come?"

"I'll be there in a minute sweetie," He grinned as she scampered away "She's adorable."

"I know," Kat agreed as they walked into the living room and she quickly introduced him to Shan.

Flopping down onto the couch he pulled her, by her wrist, into his lap, holding her close with his arms around her waist he leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"Hey guys I-" Jimmy paused his sentence as he stopped in front of the couple, his eyes going wide "KAT AND BRIAN!!" He exclaimed, a big grin on his face.

Brian covered his eyes and sighed "Jimmy, dude..."

"Are you two together?!" He asked as everyone turned to look at them "Are you gunna move in? Are you gunna get married?!"

"Jimmy! CHILL!" Kat exclaimed "You're going way too fast there bud! Not even we know what's going on at the minute!" She explained, trying to ignore the smug looks on Val and Skye's faces.

Brian placed a kiss on her jawbone "We'll talk tomorrow? At lunch?"

"Yeah," She nodded "Come to the music store around midday?"

Jimmy clapped his hands together "This is so exciting!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's for all my commenters and subscribers but especially VioletTwist cause your comments make me smiiile :)

Brian
Kat