Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Explanations

Kat winced as the pain seared through her stomach once more "That'll be...um..." She paused as it came again, the customer she was serving frowned "£5 please."

He handed over the exact money, taking his coffee and brownie "Are you okay?"

She clutched at her right side, bending over slightly to compensate the pain "Fine," She breathed, her eyes became wide as she felt water gush from between her legs "Oh shit."

"KAT! Kat! Oh my god!" Shan exclaimed as she emerged from her break, she rushed over to her shell shocked looking friend "Oh my god, what do I do?" she panicked, offering Kat a hand to lean on.

"Jasper," Kay groaned, squeezing her friend's fingers tightly.

"Oh fuck! Yeah!" Shan rushed, pulling her phone out from her pocket and making the call "It's okay sweetie, he'll be here soon," She reassured, sitting Kat down on one of the couches "Can you hold down the fort? Call in whoever you need," Shan called to the other waitress coming off her break as she mopped where Kat's waters had broken.

"What's going on?" Jasper asked, rushing in through the front doors. Panic and excitement shined in his eyes when he saw Kat "Oh my god."

"No one say that anymore!" Kat growled, her patience running out. This was what pregnant women did! Give birth! Sure she was a month early but is that really so shocking? "Get me to the hospital!"

Shan and Jasper jumped into action, one on either side they helped her to the car.

*

"Push Kat!"

"I AM FUCKING PUSHING! Ooooeeeeee...."

A baby's cry filled the room as Kat's head flopped back onto the pillow "I'm not doing you anymore fucking favours," She smiled softly and sleepily as her eyes rested on Jasper.

He smiled as he smoothed her hair off her sweaty forehead "Thank you so much Kat," He mumbled as they both looked over to where Shan was fussing around the doctors and nurses.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Kat glanced up, her heart pounding as she saw the midwife holding out a small bundle of blankets. She shook her head "Oh, no I-"

"Come on Kat," Shan whispered, her hand resting on her friend's shoulder "Meet your Goddaughter."

Before she realized what was happening the small bundle was thrust into her arms. A small gasp passed through her lips as she glanced down to the beautiful little face staring back up to her, her piercing blue eyes warming Kat's heart. She smoothed the blanket away from the baby's angelic face as she blinked back tears "Hello Jazmine."


*

A silent tear fell from Kat's left eye as she relived the moment she fell in love with little Jazmine.

Brian continued to stare at her in confusion as she was yet to speak. He reached forward and covered her hands with his own "Kat? Are you okay sweetie?"

She nodded, wiping the tear away with a shaky hand "Shan couldn't have children," She explained slowly "It was killing both her and Jasper so me, being a friend..." She paused with a lengthy sigh, unable to believe she was telling Brian this so soon "Said I'd be their surrogate. All I had to do was donate an egg and my body for 9 months, I've never wanted kids so I thought I'd be fine," A few more tears escaped and she quickly wiped them away "When I looked into those beautiful big blue eyes for the first time it was like my whole world had shifted, all to revolve around this little girl."

"It's okay," Brian said softly as he gently and soothingly rubbed her arm "You don't have to say anymore."

She smiled as she crawled into his lap "It's basically the reason I came back over here. Even though it was good to see her happy it killed me to see them play happy families everyday."

Stroking her hair as he held her he gently rocked her from side to side "Anymore painful British memories I can help you through?"

She forced a chuckle, happy he couldn't see her as she bit down on her bottom lip "Nope."

*

The loud knocking awoke Kat from her deep slumber 2 hours later. rolling out of Brian's arms she quickly got control of her movement before she hit the ground face first by swinging her legs round and getting to her feet.

Yanking the front door open a light smile tugged on the corners of her lips as she came face to face with Jasper and Shan "She's upstairs on my bed," She explained with a yawn allowing Shan to pass her to go and get Jaz "Good night?" She asked Jasper, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.

He nodded, a devious smile on his face "A very good night, pity I can't share information."

"Jas!" She exclaimed with a laugh and a attempt at an unamused look.

He held his hands up innocently "As I keep saying! All in good time Kat!" He smirked as his wife reappeared, Jaz bundled - still asleep - in her arms.

"Thanks for this Kat," Shan smiled, earning a very forced smile back off her friend. Although she loved Shan with all her heart Kat constantly noticed how she'd conveniently forget just how close Kat and Jaz were.

"It's no problem, anytime," She grinned as Jasper gave her a hug "See you soon little one," She whispered, kissing Jazmine's head before standing back and watching the 3 make their way to the cab waiting for them at the top of her drive.

A pair of arms encircled her waist as some lips placed a kiss on her cheek "Are you okay KitKat?" Brian asked in a husky whisper.

She sighed and nodded. "As okay as I always am."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lala23 - Here's your answer :) probably not as exciting as you thought tho xD

VioletTwist - I <33 your comments! haha. I know what you mean, I had it in my head for days after writing the last chapter -_-

HerNameWasTreason - Hehee sorryyyyyy <3 At least the suspense is over now :D

StacieIerogeance - Hahaha I well wanna hear that, Brian singing a HSM song xD. Yay for Skye having one of the Bakers xD. I wasnt sure how old Matty is....so I made it up so he was close to Skye in age haha

beLIEve; - I know yehh, I avoid them like the plague now xD. It's kinda hard tho really isnt it "/

LISSSAAAA :) - Ilyyyyy :) that is all. hahah

frankiesgurl - Thank youu :) i love your username and icon thingy. Frankie's awesome <333

SynysterxSavannah - I love that you were my first commenter and you still comment <33. Your comments make me smile too :D:D

ninjapurplepanda - thanks you for the comment :D. I love that you love my story :)...and I'm most definatley a girl sorry! Hahahaa

and now? I'm off to work -_-