Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Shopping

"So, are you going traditional wedding dress or what?" Val asked, excitement lining her voice as the seven girls entered the mall the next day.

Gena chuckled "Well nothing about this wedding is very traditional is it? I mean, it's basically a road trip with our friends!"

"Are you at least gunna wear white?" Michelle, who was equally excited as her twin, questioned.

"I'm not sure, it's a Vegas wedding guys!" Gena exclaimed "We wanted it to be fun and-" The beautiful blonde paused, an amused look coming across her features "How about we look in there?" She smirked, nodding to the shop to their right.

"The fancy dress shop?" Val frowned in confusion.

"OhmyGod! That's awesome!" Skye and Leana shouted together, taking each other's hand they ran into the store.

Gena chuckled, exchanging amused glances with Kat at the looks on the DiBenedetto twins' faces "I'm joking guys. All I want is something simple, nothing too fancy."

A smile lit up Val's face at Gena's words "At least we get to pick you a gorgeous dress."

Kat rolled her eyes "I better go get those two," She sighed, indicating to where Skye and Leana had run into the store "You lot go ahead, text me where you are and we'll catch up."

*

It took a mammoth 5 hours but, with Gena's perfect dress carefully folded in the truck the girls were allowed to leave the mall.

"Could you drop me off at Brian's please?" Kat asked Val, she was in her car with Gena, Leana and Skye, Michelle and Lacey had arranged to meet up with Johnny and Michelle's mystery date they were yet to meet for dinner.

"Thanks guys," Kat smiled once Val pulled up outside Brian's next to her Impala - though all the excitement over the past few days retrieving the keys from her car had slipped her mind.

"See you tomorrow!" They all called back, they were meeting up the next day to discuss the travelling arrangements, as it was Wednesday and they were yet to figure out who was travelling with who they thought they'd better get it sorted.

He opened the door a few seconds after her knocking, a smile stretching across his face. She stepped up into the house and softly kissed his lips, still unable to believe she could do that whenever she wanted.

"How was dress shopping?" He smirked as they made their way to the living room, Zach, Jimmy and Matt were sat on his sofa.

She sighed "Tiring," flopping herself down on the free couch she sent a greeting smile to the 3 guys, who pulled their eyes from the video game they were playing long enough to look at her "And I've gotta go to work again tomorrow," She groaned, leaning her head on Brian's shoulder once he sat beside her.

"Then why don't you quit?" He shrugged, the guys paused their game.

She frowned, leaning away from him with a confused look on her face "And do what? I'm not becoming one of those 'WAGs' Brian and living off your fame! I-"

He cut her off, holding his hands up innocently "I was gunna offer you something with Syn Gates Clothing."

"-Don't think - wait," She breathed, she'd always been interested in working for a clothing label, especially as that's what Shan had gone on to do after Jaz's birth and she'd quit the waitress job "Seriously?"

He smirked "Yeah seriously. You can promote the label by wearing the clothes, help with designing, come into the office with me..."

She squealed with happiness and the guys went back to their game "I can't believe this is happening!"

*

Kat felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest as she strode out of the music store the next day. After only working there a few weeks she just had 1 left after handing in her notice.

She grinned as she drive (Brian had called someone out and she'd got her keys back) to Zach and Gena's home, she was so ready for the road trip ahead of her the day after next.

"Hey everyone," She greeted once she'd let herself in, as instructed, and sat between Brian and Lacey.

"Are you okay to drive on Saturday Kat?" Val asked, clipboard in hand and glasses slid over her eyes.

"Yup," She replied with a smile, the Impala was like heaven to drive "Who's in with me?"

Val tapped her pen on the piece of paper, biting thoughtfully on her bottom lip "Brian, Jimmy and Leana," She replied slowly causing the drummer and lead guitarist to hi-five "Zee and Gena are with Matt and me. Chelle and the Berry's are riding with Gera and Brent and Skye and Matty B are with Johnny and Lacey."

Kay frowned as she did a quick scan of the room, noticing her step-sister and Zach's younger brother curled up on the armchair in the corner of the room. Brian squeezed her hand and sent her an amused look "I didn't know Skye was coming."

The teenager rolled her eyes "I've had permission off my Daddy and everything KitKat," She joked "Worried I'll cramp your style around your friends?"

Kat chuckled, throwing one of the sofa's cushions at her younger step-sibling. "Oh you're hilarious."

Dodging the missile Skye pulled her tongue out "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
eee major fillerrr. had to be done cause 1. i was sick of the music store so i had to get rid xD and 2. it's half 1 in the morning and i cant sleeeeeeeeeeeep -_-