Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Veggaaasss!

"Jimmy!" Kat exclaimed "What're you doing?!?"

The tall drummer glanced up innocently from where he was lifting the microwave into his arms "Packing?"

Leana chuckled from where she was sat at the kitchen table "We're meant to be on the road in 10!"

Kat glanced to the clock, it was 2:30pm on the Friday afternoon and she'd just arrived home early from work to find the Sullivan duo causing havoc in her kitchen. To ensure they arrived in Vegas around the 8pm mark they were all meeting outside Zach and Gena's at 3 "Take this," She sighed, handing Jimmy one of her suitcases.

"You okay?" His smooth deep voice immediately calmed her as she turned to face him, a smile coming to her lips.

"I suppose," She shrugged as Leana got their wedding clothes together from where they were hung up in the living room. Brian smirked and pulled her into a hug.

"We're not too late then?" Jasper's voice echoed into the house "We thought we'd give you a little send off," He explained with a smile as Jaz rushed in, hugging Kat and Brian's legs. As Lucy and Andrew was already at Johnny's there wouldn't have been anyone there when they left.

"I's gunna miss yoo!" Jaz pouted as Brian lifted her and rested her on his hip.

"We'll miss you too bud," He smiled softly "But we'll be back before you know it!"

Jaz looked to Kat for confirmation and she nodded "2 sleeps and we'll be back."

Jaz grinned.

"Car's ready!" Jimmy's voice bellowed from outside.

Both Kat and Brian kissed Jaz's forehead before setting her down on the floor "Bye little 'un," Brian smiled ruffling her hair as Kat hugged her parents "I'll try and find you a good present yeah?"

She nodded excitedly as they walked out of the house, more hugs were quickly exchanged before Kat and Brian climbed into the front seats.

She bit back tears as she drove up the drive, seeing Jasper, Shan and Jazmine getting smaller and smaller in her rearview mirror was something she'd hoped to forget.

*

"Are we nearly there?" Jimmy asked for the 100th time as he bounced on his seat.

Kat groaned in frustration, her grip on the steering wheel getting that little bit tighter "No Jimmy, we have another 3 hours to go."

"Can we stop for some food KitKat? I'm fucking starved!" Jimmy exclaimed, his eyes following a fast food place as they past it.

Brian chuckled softly as Kat groaned in annoyance once more, especially as she said "Control your guy Lea."

"I could do with some food actually," Leana mused, glancing up from her magazine.

"Me too," Brian coughed, avoiding Kat's gaze.

She sighed as she flicked the indicator on, unable to contain her smile as the Sullivan's cheered and Brian squeezed her thigh "You guys owe me," She smirked as she pulled up in the Burger King car park and they all climbed out of the car "I told Val no stops!" She called as Jimmy rushed on ahead, dragging a giggling Leana with him. A pair of arms looped around her waist as she walked, a chin rested on her shoulder.

"I can't wait to get to Vegas," He smiled against her skin, pulling her frame closer to his in a tight hug.

"Me either," She sighed as he pulled out of the hug and they wandered into the fast food restaurant, their fingers laced.

"GUYS! Come the fuck on!" Jimmy exclaimed once he noticed the couple walking through the doors "I already got my shit and you told Val no stops!"

Kat giggled with an eyeroll as her and Brian breezed past the table Jimmy and Leana were sat at "Inside voice Jimbob!" She called over her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh Mom! It's Synyster Gates and The Rev!" A 16 year old girl exclaimed, eyes wide with excitement.

Kat sighed as she carried both her and Brian's meals over to the table.

They were never going to get to Vegas.

*

"Where are you?"

Kat sighed, shutting the drivers side door once she stepped out of the car into the hotel's car park "Chill Val! We're fine!"

"It's 10:30 Kat!" Val exclaimed "Where are you guys? We're all so worried!"

Brian's hand slipped into hers as the 4 reached the hotel front doors "We're fine Val."

"What's taken you so long?" The other girl asked, her tone worried "You could've been in an accident! Or-"

"We're in the hotel lobby Val. Safe and sound without a scratch on us."

A sigh of relief came from Val's end of the call "Come through to the bar when you've checked in, we'll have your drinks waiting for you."

As they both hung up Kat chuckled and rolled her eyes as they approached the hotel's main desk "So worried about us they're already in the bar," She smirked as Jimmy and Leana received their room key.

"That's our friends for ya," He laughed, squeezing her hand "Um, hey," He greeted the receptionist as they walked forward after the Sullivan couple "Room for Haner?" He added, retrieving the booking information from his bag.

She leaned into him once they had the key, smiling as his arm curled around her small frame "We should go down, prove we're still alive and well," She announced once they had dumped their bags and hung up their clothes for the next day.

He pouted, placing his hands on her hips as she looped her arms around his neck "Maybe I want us to stay here."

She kissed his nose with a smile "Val will kill us."

Brian sighed jokingly "Val ruins everything."