Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Wedding Day

"So, it's nine thirty - we've woke Gena and are on our way to the salon-"

"Val," Kat interrupted from the drivers seat, a sweet smile stretched across her face "I'm going to shove that clipboard up your ass if you carry on."

"Yeah," Michelle nodded from where she was sat beside Val in the backseat "I know we're related and everything but I may not be around much on the build up to your own wedding."

As the two and Gena laughed at their jokes Val pulled out her tongue "Fine, if you wanna be late Gee, I'll leave you in the hands of Kat and Chelle..." She smirked, dropping the clipboard onto the seat next to her.

Gena held up her perfectly manicured hands innocently, twisting in her front seat so she was facing Val "I didn't say a word!" She defended herself "Please don't make me late Vallykins! You've been the best co-short-notice-wedding-planner ever!"

Val beamed, sending a smug look to her twin and her friend as they came to a stop outside the salon "Well, what can I say," She grinned, stepping out of the car "I am a genius."

*

"You can not be serious!" Matt growled in annoyance, Johnny and Jimmy glancing up from their failed attempt at a fair arm wrestling match to see what the matter was "Button came off," The lead singer sighed, gesturing to the suit jacket in his hands.

"And no chicks round to help," Johnny added, a note of panic in his tone.

"Guys? What rhymes with perfect?" Zach called with a groan from where he was trying to write his vows.

Jimmy frowned, a worrying look of concentration coming to his face "Schmerfect?"

"Not helping!" The guitarist called back, ever since the guys had raided his room at nine am everything had gone wrong.

"There is no way you're doing rhyming wedding vows," Brian chuckled from where he had crashed on the bed, noticing his friend's face his chuckle progressed to a laugh "Zach, c'mon dude! You don't need to rap at her or anything, it's not a performance!"

Zach sent him a glare.

"Listen, you know why you love her right?" Brian asked, sitting up, Zach nodded "Then just write that. It doesn't have to flow or be something totally unique - just tell her how you feel, chicks dig that."

Zach thought for a second before smiling and nodding "Cheers Gates."

"Hey, what can I say?" Brian shrugged "I know what the ladies want."

"Speaking of 'what ladies want'," Matt jumped in "You recall Gena telling you you weren't to turn up to her wedding resembling a tramp right?"

"Fuck!" The lead guitarist exclaimed, jumping to his feet and running his fingers through his out of control hair. Grabbing a hoodie he made his way to the door "I'll be an hour."

*

"I'm loving this sis," Skye grinned, petting her step-sisters newly dyed all over blonde locks. Kat had decided to ditch the black streaks and dirty blonde, replacing it with a much lighter shade.

"Thanks love!" She returned the grin, placing her arm around Skye's shoulders "I can't believe I'm attending Zach Baker's wedding in an hour," She mused, her, Skye, Val and Leana were in a different room to the others, who were having their make up done.

Leana chuckled from beside her "Must be surreal for you."

Kat shrugged "At least it's not Alice."

"True!" Val shivered with disgust upon the mention of that name. "Gena's so much better for him, they love each other so much."

"Yeah," Kat agreed, the guilt of what had happened between her and Zach only a week previous heavy in her heart "They're perfect for each other."

"Like you and Haner," Leana winked, nudging Kat in the ribs.

A blush quickly passed across Kat's cheekbones and she beamed "C'mon you two! No one is more perfect then you and your guys."

Leana and Val shrugged, the blonde squeezing her friend's arm "I thing you and Gates are quickly catching up."

*

"I can't believe this is happening!" Gena exclaimed, clutching onto her proud looking father's arm.

"We're gunna go in," Kat said, referring to herself, Skye and Matty B. She quickly kissed Gena's cheek "Good luck!"

As soon as they entered the hotel's function room Matty kissed Skye's cheek before jogging to the front to stand next to his big brother, he had sneaked away to see Skye before attending his to his best man duties.

The two step-sisters seated themselves in the second row on the right side, behind the A7x guys and Zach's parents.

"Nice hair," The broad shoulders in front of her turned in his seat with a cheeky smile.

"You too," She grinned, the much shorter, spiked 'do suited Brian much more.

"Thanks," He whispered, quickly pecking her lips before the wedding march echoed into the room and the girls appeared, closely followed by a grinning Gena.

"Dearly Beloved," The minister announced, Kat noticed her mom (all the parent's had been flown out that morning) dabbing her emotional looking eyes already "We are gathered her to celebrate the love and to witness the joining of Zachary Baker and Gena Paulhus."

Kat beamed as Brian's hand fell behind him, silently scooting her chair forward she laced their fingers, leaning a chin on his shoulder.

"I believe the couple have written their own vows."

Zach and Gena turned to face each other, their nervous grins switching to warm smiles.

"Gena; you're amazing," Zach began, taking Gena's left hand in his right "You're the most perfect girl in the world and my number one best friend. I love you so much, I couldn't imagine life without you by my side, I can't wait to start calling you Mrs. Baker."

A single tear rolled down Gena's cheek as she grinned "Zach; my best friend, my lover, my future. I was always afraid of growing old, until I met you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, I know we'll survive whatever is thrown our way, my perfect prince."

"Is there anyone present who knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony?" The minister took over, his eyes scanning the room. Kat smirked, wondering what the 15 year old version of herself would be thinking right now. "Great," He continued with a smile as the room remained silent "Do we have the rings?"

Matty B stepped up, handing the silver bands to the older man, a touch of relief passing over his face.

"Do you Zachary take Gena to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Gena take Zachary to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

The minister smiled as he watched them slide the rings on to one another's fingers. "And with that I pronounce you man and wife - Zachary, you may kiss your bride."

As the couple's lips touched, claps and cheers rang throughout the room.