Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

The Beauty That I'm Faking

"This is wrong," She complained, glaring down to their interlaced fingers "Matt's gunna kill you. Val's gunna kill me," She sighed, wriggling her fingers between his "I-"

"Kat! Shut up!" Brian exclaimed in annoyance "We always hold hands! This-" He lifted their joined hands so they waved in front of her eyes "-is nothing out of the ordinary. We can even tell Matt and Val if it makes you happy. In fact," He paused, thinking about his own safety "We are telling Matt and Val, they'll help."

"And they won't beat you up," Kay mumbled, still not overly keen on the whole situation.

He rolled his eyes as they walked into Matt's garage. Kat immediately dropped his hand and made a beeline for her best girlfriend.

"Hey sweetie," Val greeted, hugging her friend "You okay?"

Kat sighed "I'm gunna need your help..."

As the plan that her and Brian had spent the past two hours thinking up passed through her lips she could see Val's face lighting up with every word.

"I know what'll help!" She grinned in excitement, Kat - knowing what was coming - groaned and shook her head. "Make over!"

*

"Kat! Sit still!" Val exclaimed placing her hands on her best friend's shoulders, pushing her back down onto the chair. She had managed to lure Kat to her house the next day and wasn't going to give up on her easily.

"I hate this," Kat replied, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance. Her frown became more severe as she saw Val rooting through her make up case.

"Now, you're a natural beauty so there's not that much to show you on the make-up section," Val explained, two tubes and a pencil gripped in her hand "But eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss are about to become your new best friends."

Although Kat wore eyeliner everyday she never applied it as expertly as her best friend. She sat back in her seat to watch in awe as her reflection changed before her very eyes.

Well if ya can't beat em you may as well join em!...especially if 'them' goes by the name of Valary DiBenedetto...

"Right," Val said, standing back for a few seconds to admire her handywork. She leaned over her best friend to grab a hair brush, straighteners and curlers.

*

"I feel stupid, can we go home?"

Slowly turning to face her friend Val sent her a disgusted look "You're shitting me right?" She asked, taking a step back to check out Kat's appearance "You look amazing."

Biting on her lip glass smeared bottom lip Kat couldn't help but think back to her reflection staring back at her in her full length mirror at home.

Black shorts clung to her hips complemented perfectly by a slim fitting black tshirt with 'Cutest Member of the Band' printed in white (Val thought it was appropriate) and her usual pair of Puma high top trainers. Her usual straight black hair lay in ringlets past her shoulders.

"I suppose," She sighed, glancing nervously to Matt's house in front of her.

"Don't 'suppose'!" Val exclaimed, almost sounding offended. She grabbed Kat's hand and dragged her over to the house.

Nerves fluttered around her body like caged butterflies waiting to be freed as Val turned the handle on the basement door and lead her down the stairs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" She announced loudly as they neared the end of the stairs "I present to you; Miss Katherine Victoria Jacobs!"

Kat found herself being shoved into the room - talk about being thrown in the deep end...

"Fuck KitKat! Is that really you?!" She heard Jimmy exclaim from behind her tightly shut eyes.

As she slowly prized her lids open she was shocked to see all the guys, Michelle and Leana crowded around her "Definitely me dipshits," She joked weakly, a nervous smile coming to her face.

"You look so different Kat," Zach mumbled, running his fingers through her hair, his piercing eyes searching her face.

"Well," Brian started, his voice sounding mildly irritated. The sound of him speaking tore Zach away from Kat as he continued "We should get on with practise. After all, it is what we're here for."

As he grabbed his guitar and stood in his usual place Val and Kat exchanged suspicious glances.

"What's up his ass?" Val mouthed with a frown.

Kat replied with a shrug as she flopped down in her usual spot on the sofa. What ever was getting Brian in such a bad mood would soon be forgotten when he started playing.

And then she'd have her best friend back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat outfit

So, we're only 4 parts in but;
Who's Team Kat&Brian
and
who's Team Kat&Zach?
hehe

I've decided that these chapters we are in now is Part One of the story, Part Two will come up in, like, 10 chapters or so? But it'll still be the same story...if that makes sense haha

Love All The Commenters <3

xo