Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Nightmare

"Are you ready Miss Jacobs? Mr Haner?"

The couple nodded slightly, both holding onto one of Jaz's hands. The hospital staff had advised that morning to visit Jasper, his condition was getting worse by the hour so saying their goodbyes were suggested.

"Does Daddy have to go?"

Noticing Kat blinking back tears Brian knelt down to Jaz's level "Your Daddy's going to protect Mommy," He explained, the pained look on the three year old's face breaking his heart "The angels know what a good man he is and they need his help up there."

Jaz nodded tearfully "I miss him."

"I know you do sweetie," Brian replied, softly wiping away her tears "But he'll never leave you, that I can promise," He added "You may not be able to see them but your mommy and daddy will always watch over you."

Jaz nodded once more, glancing up to Kat for a second "Can I stay with you and Kattie?"

He ruffled her hair "Of course you can Titch."

*

"I want you and Titch to move in with me."

Kat quickly glanced from where she'd been checking on the sleeping Jaz in the back seat to the driver's side "W-what?"

"You two mean the world to me Kat," He replied softly, keeping his eyes on the road "I wanna look after you."

Guilt throbbed in her heart as she couldn't stop the happy feeling rush through her veins and the corners of her mouth stretch into a smile "As long as you're sure."

"Hey," He replied softly, taking his hand off the steering wheel he rested it reassuringly on her thigh "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure."

Placing her hand on top of his she squeezed his fingers "Well then," She began, the sparkle in her eyes reappeared for just a second "Can't wait roomie."

He chuckled as he pulled into his driveway "Do you two want to spend your first night in your new home tonight?"

Unable to help herself she grinned through her sadness "I'd like nothing better."

*

He smiled softly as she slipped beneath the covers next to him. Seeing her ready for bed in one of his Syn Gates t-shirts was like a dream come true.

"How was she?" He asked in a whisper, Kat had just been to check on Jaz.

"Still out like a light," She sighed, curling up close to him as his arms looped around her frame "Do you think we can do this Brian?" she mumbled into his chest.

Cuddling her close to him he placed a kiss on the top of her head "Of course we can baby," He reassured her, rubbing her back soothingly "I'm here to help - and I love that little girl - we've got our parents, Skye, the guys and don't think we'll be able to keep the girls away."

"Thanks Brian," Kat smiled "I love you."

"I love you too sweetie."

*

Jaz bounced excitedly in her seat, her parents had finally agreed t stopping their journey for a few seconds to get a MaccyD's. She couldn't wait to get her hands on one of those Happy Meal toys.

"It has come to our attention that Avenged Sevenfold guitarist; Zacky Vengeance had eloped with fiancée Gena Paulhus. Congratulations to the happy couple!"

Jasper chuckled at the update on the entertainment section on the news "Can't escape can they."

Shan smiled as the car rolled to a stop at a red light. She turned in her seat to check on Jaz "Are you ok-"

Her sentence was cut off by a squeal of tires.

"What's that prick doing?" Jasper frowned as the black jeep swerved through all the lanes.

Shan gripped onto the steering wheel as the headlights became brighter, the jeep speeding up "Jas what can I do?" She screamed as the car stalled.

"Drive Shan!" Jasper urged "DRIVE!"


*

Back to the present day, in Huntington Beach California, a small girl woke up screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ee sorry it's so short, Im supposed to be doing some work for my dad's company...skivving to post this :P hahaha

Question!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have acquired a 30 Seconds To Mars obsession, I've always liked them cause they're my boyfriends favourite band but I listening to the three albums all the way through properly for the first time the other day and I'm hooked.

So, I was wondering...

Would anyone read a Jared Leto story if I wrote one?

And by if I wrote one I mean I have wrote one and want to know if you'd read it :)