Status: I hate Zac Efron, just so that you know. But, I saw a picture and I was like "ZOMG! STORY" and this is where it came from. BTW, the picture is from 17 Again....

Bed Time

Bed Time

“Hey.”

I glanced up from the papers I was working. Zac was leaning against the doorway, holding a bottle of water in one hand, while his other was in his pants pocket. I smiled once I saw him.

“Hey.” I set my pen down and gave my full attention to the guy in front of me.

“What’cha working on?” He asked, resting a hand on the back of my chair and the other on the desk to get a better glance at the papers I was busy working on.

“Patient files.” I replied. “Though, I’m almost done.”

“Really now?: His gaze left the papers and landed on me.

I leaned in close and gave him a quick kiss. “Yes. Just a few more sentences and I’ll be done.” I smiled sweetly before I picked my pen up and went back to work.

“Guess I’ll just wait here till then, huh?” He smiled and took a sip of his water as he watched me work.

I stopped writing after a while. “Finished.” I lied. I still had 10 pages left to do, but those could wait until the morning, right? I stacked my papers in a neat pile and set them aside. “Shall we go now?”

He nodded and helped me up before he slipped his arms around my waist. “You know, I’m more than fine--!”

“Nope.” I cut him off with a mischievous smile. “Bed time. In the bedroom. Not the office.” I gave him a kiss before I escaped from his grasp. “I’ll race you up the stairs though.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Long story short: I don't like Zac Efron mainly because of what I've been put through by my friends (which included a brand new 17 again DVD. Long story.) But, I stumbled upon this, and I was like "ZOMG. STORY!" So, I wrote a cute little ficlet... or one shot.. short one. Enjoy, since I won't.