Status: not active. soz.

When You're Strange

Meeting.

"Wait, I'm nervous. What if they won't like me or they won't accept me?" I asked.

"Oh my god Syd, these guys are like the coolest guys you'll ever meet. Well, actually their not cool but they're really nice and one of them is gay and you know how nice gay guys are," he said.

Jimmy was letting me crash at his place for a couple months and helping me with my bags, when I got a bad feeling his roommates weren't gonna like me. He grabbed his keys and opened the door, when I saw a fat guy in a bikini taking pictures of himself on the couch. I just froze there not wanting to go any further. Jimmy just walked in there like it was an everyday situation.

"Oh my god Jimmy who's you're new friend?" the fat dude asked.

"Oh this the guy I was telling you guys about, this is Syd and he's gonna be living with us for a couple of months, just until he gets his own place."

"Hi," I mumbled to him.

"Hello, I'm Patrick and if you're gonna be staying here then you can sleep in my room if you want to."

I suppose this is my new gay roommate.

"No he's sleeping in my room, so don't get too comfortable!" Jimmy shouted from the kitchen.

Patrick just mumbled something I couldn't understand, and went back to taking pictures of himself. Jimmy led me to the room and on the way a tough guy with tattoos came out of the bathroom, which smelled horrid.

"Jesus man spray some Febreze in there or something, this is Syd by the way."

"Sup."

"Hey," I mumbled.

We entered the room and started unpacking my stuff. It was the biggest one in this apartment, it looked just like a teenagers room. He had band posters, playboy posters, a bong on his side table, and used condoms on the floor near the trashcan. He doesn't have a job, he's in a band that fucking blows, and he still tries so hard to get laid even though he's pretty good looking, like Johnny Bravo. He is the most immature 22 year old guy I've known, and he'll probably always be known as the eternal teenager.

"He's gay by the way, so don't let him catch you naked with a towel on your waist, cause he gets really turned on by that," he whispered.

"Alright, but why was he wearing that bikini?" I asked.

"Patrick?"

"Yea."

"Oh no, I meant the tattooed guy you just saw."

"What?"

"Yea that's Charlie, he's been my friend since high school. Trust me he looks like a tough guy but deep down inside, he's just a proud gay man, and we all respect that, so that's just a heads up on him."

"So what your saying, is that Patrick is not gay, and that tough tattooed guy that looks like he's been taking steroids since he was 10, is?" I asked.

"Yea, I told you their cool," he chuckled.

"Oh, so that's it. Those are the guys that live here?"

"Oh no, you still haven't met Frank he's the oldest one out of all of us and his girlfriend comes over most of the time, but he's pretty nice."

After a couple of hours of fixing everything from my clothes, to my mattress, we went into the living room where Patrick and Charlie were watching Hannah Montana.

"Oh my god change it, I do not wanna see that hillbilly rat sing about stupid crap. Change it to the 'Sweet Life on Dick' it sounds pretty good," Patrick said.

"Where the hell are my condoms!" a short fat man barged in the room.

"Frank you used them last night remember? The foursome you had with those fat waitresses from the Waffle House?"

"Oh, I did?" he asked.

"Yea, I was there," Jimmy said.

"Doesn't that make it a fivesome? That's how it's called right?"

"Ew fuck no man, I wasn't in it, what I meant was that I was there. I was eating my waffles and you guys were fucking behind the counter, which by the way everybody could see."

"Didn't we get in trouble or anything?"

"It was 2 in the morning, I think they were so fucking sleepy they couldn't even see straight, that's why they didn't reject you."

Frank just flipped him off and asked who I was. He went up to me and I realized how short he was. I was 5'9 and he barely reached up to my shoulders. Somehow he reminded me of a troll.

"Alright how 'bout we all get the fuck out of here and go out," Jimmy said.

"The Sweet Life on Dick is almost on, I wanna see what's it about."

"It's Saturday night, I'm not gonna sit on my ass and watch dicks all night, so get changed cause were going out."