The Horrifying Secrets Of A Teenage Girl

The Story Of Kim Jones

"I had sex with him last night,"

"You what?!" I almost shouted, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Yeah, it was amazing!" she smiled dreamily, as if looking back on the memory.

"But, but, me and you were the last virgins in our group! I thought we were gonna stick it out till we were 17!" I tried to hold back the tsunami of emotion that had just drowned me.

"C'mon, Kim, no one's a virgin anymore, apart from you. We're 16 now, you know the others broke it at 15. You're always the last one, you didn't have your first kiss till you were 14!" she scoffed this in a jokey kind of way.

"Well," I put on a watery smile, "Congrats! No longer a virgin, wow, what a milestone!"

I was horrified that the tears were already clawing at my eyes. I was always the late one.

"I knew you'd be happy for me!" she beamed," You gotta break yours too Kim,"

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said in an almost inaudible tone.

"Oh, Kim," she sighed," Just break it at the party with a randomer. Just so you won't be a V anymore. If you're a virgin past the age of 16 and a half, you're a freak. Sorry,"

*

I lay in bed that night, hot tears bubbling at my eyes. I was always the last one. The pressure was suffocating. I had to break the big V fast, or else no guy would ever want to be with me. It would have to be the Friday night party. My heart clenched and my hands broke in a sweat knowing I would not be a virgin this time 2 days.

* Friday Night*

His wet lips smothered all over my neck and face, and I shivered when his tongue entered my mouth. I thought of what else would be entering me tonight. He was dark skinned and had black, spiky hair. He was south american, so I heard. He carried me to a spare bedroom, and plonked me on the sheets. My body was racketing, and I hope he didn't notice. Well, he was pissed anyway. His lips travelled all over my body, and soon we were naked. I thought of what was coming. I clenched the sheets in agony as he entered me. He didn't do it gently either. He did not wait, or start slow. He went fast and hard, our bodies connecting and moving. I screamed in pain, but they soon morphed into screams of pleasure. This was really good.

The bed posts were hammering against the thin wall, and there were some hoots and knocks at the door, we weren't quiet anyway and people were noticing. He was groaning really loudly and I was just yelping and making sounds I didn't know were in me. It was like a volcano erupting in my body, the fiery sparks, the exciting explosion, the warm spread. When it was over, we just lay there. I no longer had to worry about being a virgin, and I smiled to myself happily. The relief was almost better then the sex.

*

I gave birth to a baby girl nine months later. I could bring myself to love her, but whenever I looked into her eyes, I saw the mistake. I was a stupid, stupid girl. None of my other sex-mad friends had landed with this fate. I cried and sobbed, and the father had long moved back to South America, never to be seen or heard of again. The day after that night, I realized we had forgotten to use a condom. I had rushed it and fucked it up.

One word of advice to whoever is listening to my story.

Wait.