Toujours

Chapter Une

She held his hand tight, never wanting his touch to let go. That crooked grin of his always made the butterfly in her stomach soar.

"My George," she whispered.

She brought her hand up and traced his face. Her finger touched his slightlly crooked nose that brought back memories of the fourth grade.

"George!" She giggled, as he lifted her off the ground. "Put me down you big goof!" She yelled, kicking her feet in the air.

"Not unless you play baseball with Drew and me," he replied. She sighed letting him know she had given up. He placed her lightly back on the ground and she picked up the baseball glove.

"Fine, but I'm catcher," she smirked. He just grinned back and picked up the bat.

"Give me your best shot, Drew," he said. Drew picked up the ball, winding it in the air. He threw it straight at George, dead center.

George swung hard, but much too early. The ball came crashing, right into his face with a cracking sound.


She traced his lips, his beautfiul full lips. He had kissed her countless times with them. And each time she felt love; passion; wanted.

"Visiting hours are over, Visiting hours are over," the voice on the intercom said.

She frowned and removed her hand from his face. "I don't want you to go," she whispered. She reached out and grabbed his hand again, holding tight.

A nurse peered into the room, a curious look on her face. She walked in and said, "Faith, Who are you talking to?"

Faith's hand was still reached out into the empty chair next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written in a long time but I've really been wanting to. I've written a similar story like this in the past. It was an A7X fanfiction on another site dealing with a little seven year old girl. Anyway, I'd really like for your input. Good or bad, input is input.