‹ Prequel: Falling
Status: So, you've probably been wondering where I've been..I lost the next chapter I had written up and I suck at rewriting things. So I've been desperately searching for it. Sorry!

Your Tragic Fate

Chapter Two.

Chapter Two
Your Tragic Fate
Owen’s POV

I just wish none of this happened. I wish my dad was here. I wish Daryk and me were still friends. But I know none of that will ever come true. I just wish someone would fix me. Make me happy again.
The bell rang and I jumped up and ran home. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

“Mom!” I screamed.

“In here.” She sounded like she was crying. I walked in to the living room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw them. Maggie and Zacky were sitting in the living room. Maggie was sitting with my mother hugging her with a tissue held up to her own eyes frantically trying to make the tears stop. Zacky sat in the chair across from them. He looked like he wanted to cry but he was holding it in. That is until he looked up at me. I ran to him and hugged him. We hugged so tight I thought I might explode.

“You look just like your father,” He told me. I already knew though. Zacky wiped the tears from his eyes. Damien walked out of the kitchen with a cup of what looked like soda.

“How are you?” he asked.

“I’m okay, you?” I answered.

“Good.” Then he sat down next to his mother. Damien and I never really got along. He didn’t like me and I didn’t like him. We would always bicker and argue. We just didn’t agree on anything. The only reason we would act decent to each other was when Daryk was around. Daryk always hated it when we fought.

**Damien and Owen fight scene when they were 12 at a cook out**

Matt and Zacky were cooking on the grill while mom and Maggie were getting the salads and stuff ready. I was sitting on a picnic table watching Matt and Zacky race to see who could flip more burgers. Daryk was sitting right next to me laughing. My dad came out to tell them to stop messing around and get the meat cooked. Damien walked out.

“Damien! Over here!” Daryk called, waving his brother over.
When Damien made his way over he stood right next to me.

“Move,” He said.

“What?” I said confused.

“I want to sit here move.” He said with more demand.

“No.” I said. Then he did something he shouldn’t have. He shoved me off the table bench. I got up and grabbed his shirt so fast his head spun. “I said no.”

“I said move.” He pushed me back again. I didn’t fall this time. I had a good 4 inches on him.

“Go ahead shove me again, I dare you.” I said.

“Guys stop!” Daryk begged.

“Oh and what are you going to do cry to your daddy.” He said as he poked me in the chest with his pointer finger. That was what got me going. I hit him with all the force I had and nailed him in the face. I couldn’t stop my self from hitting him again and again. Then he blocked my throws and his fist collided with my lip. I could taste the blood from the split pouring into my mouth. That just made me angrier. I pushed him down and just let loose on him. That was until Daryk tried to pulled me off.

“Owen stop! Please, you’re hurting him!” Daryk’s sweet voice was full of panic and fear.

“Owen, get off of him right now!” My father had torn me away from him and Zacky was holding Damien trying to get him to stop trying to get loose. Damien had a look of pure hatred in his eyes. Daryk didn’t look to thrilled either.

After calming down and getting both I and Damien cleaned up. It was found out that Damien needed stitches in his lip. All I came out with was a busted lip. Dad always said I would be a fighter.

**END OF FIGHT SCENE**

I studied that scar on his lip. You could just tell it was there it wasn’t real big just big enough. After that Daryk didn’t talk to either of us. He said we were both immature and needed to get along. I don’t think that will ever happen though. We’re both just too different.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been at a friends house for the past couple days. There all at my house at now. So yeah. I haven't had time.

Song of this posting is: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry. My friends love that song.

Comment!