‹ Prequel: Falling
Status: So, you've probably been wondering where I've been..I lost the next chapter I had written up and I suck at rewriting things. So I've been desperately searching for it. Sorry!

Your Tragic Fate

Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Twenty.

Owen's P.O.V.

After thanksgiving dinner Daryk had suggested I stay at his house. When I asked about my mother she had cut in telling me she would be fine and that she was going to visit a friend in New York. I didn't ask because I didn't really want to know. I start school tomorrow. I begged them to let me skip another week but mommy wouldn't let me.

"Owen do you need anything?" Daryk asked for the billionth time.

"What I need is for you to sit down and relax. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine!" I said pulling him down beside me on the couch. He sighed. I knew he meant well but he doesn't need to do everything for me. I'm capable.

“I was just making sure,” he said. I pulled him into my chest. I gave him a nuggie, laughing like a maniac as he fought to get out or my grasp. “Owen let go!” He shouted. I stopped nuggie-ing him but I didn’t let him go. I smiled. He was still trying to push me away from him.

“I just want a hug,” I said.

"Well, what now?" he asked.

"We could stay up and have some fun," I said suggestively.

"Or we can go to bed." he said.

"You always ruin the fun!" I complained. So we went to bed.
Daryk and I drove to school together. When we got in he had said something about meeting some Tyler kid and ran off. It was 4th now and I had band. I walked in and I saw Jake. From what I know he never came while I was in a coma. I was beyond PISSED. I ignored him; he didn't even make a move nor look in my direction. I figured it was over between me and him. I didn't need him now that I had Daryk anyway.

I went to the drum set that was already set up, not having the energy to set mine up. I held my drum sticks in my hands. They fit so perfectly. As I played I felt like the whole world stopped. There was only one thing I was sure of; it was that I wanted to be in a band. I wanted to play just as my father had. I want to feel the energy of the crowd cheering for me. I wanted to play with my best friends. I want that so bad. I stopped playing when the bell rang. I speed off to bio with Daryk!
I walked in and first thing I saw was some kid sitting in my seat. Daryk hadn't come in yet.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said standing next to him.

"Hmm," he groaned.

"Uhh, that’s my seat," I said.

"You must be Owen Sullivan?" he questioned.

"Uh, yeah and I’d like to have my seat back," I said getting impatient.

"Well I’m sitting here now," he said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"It’s not your seat anymore," he said.

"Yes it is," I said chuckling, who is he to tell me no?

"I don’t think so," he said standing up.

"I do," I stepped closer.

"You better back off Sullivan," He warned.

"Or what?" I stepped closer again. He hit my in the jaw by surprise. The second it happens I was getting held back and so was he. I
glanced at the door and saw Daryk standing in the door way. I shrugged out of the guy's grip. Both I and Tyler were escorted to the office, Daryk followed behind.

I plopped down in a chair. Daryk knelled in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I hissed as he touched my bruised/bleeding lip.

"Yeah, I’ll be fine, but he won’t be." I growled. I sulked down in my seat, angry that I didn’t get even one hit in. I crossed my arms
and glared at the floor, my semi spiky hair in my face. I huffed.

"That's Tyler," Daryk said.

"You know him!?" I asked.

"Yeah, he’s kind of my friend," he said quietly. I just kind of looked at him like WTF!
"You're so cute when you're mad!" Daryk pinched my cheek. I swatted his hand away and huffed again. Daryk smiled then moved next to Tyler.

"I don't like him," Tyler said.

"It was very immature of you to hit him over a seat," Daryk said.

"It was immature of him to get in my face!" he shouted.

"Excuse me; you’re the one who stood up!" I objected.

"Guys! You're both being immature about this! I expected this from Owen but not you Tyler! Grow up, both of you!" he rolled his eyes and sat next to me again.

He laced his fingers in mine then looked up. To say that I was surprised would be an understatement but I didn't question his sudden PDA. I brought his hand to my lips, placing a soft kiss to the back of it. He smiled. When the principal walked in he didn’t look too thrilled to see me in his office again. He called both me and Tyler back.

After explaining what happen I got off with out anything considering I didn't get to hit anyone this time. He let me go first. I walked out and saw that Daryk was still in the office.

"Don't you have class?" I asked.

"I-I wanted to leave early," he blushed.

"Okay..." I trailed. I led the way to my car. "Mine or yours?" I asked, even though I knew my mom wasn't home.

"Yours," he said shakily.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"I'm not n-nervous," he said.

"Mhm," I let it go after that. The way to my house was quiet except for the radio.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked when we walked in. I kicked my shoes off by the door while Daryk made sure his were neat and out of the way. I threw my keys on the table.

"How about we watch a movie in your room?" he suggested.

"Alright, but you pick," I said. I led him upstairs. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Sweeney Todd," he said.

"But you hate Sweeney Todd?" I asked.

"But you love it," he said. I put it in and we sat on my bed.

20 minutes into the movie Daryk was cringing while I was laughing hysterically.

"Daryk, you are such a baby," I said, teasing him.

"Shut up! I don't like blood and the human meat pie thing freaks me out!" I pressed pause.

"Aww, you know you want to try one. Are you hungry?" I asked smiling.

"No thanks!" he said. He smiled too. I crawled over and kissed him.

"I love you so much Daryk, I don't know what I’d do without you," I whispered. It was true; I loved him with every inch of my heart. He
smiled.

"Ten bucks says I love you more," he smirked. I smirked too.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

"Oh yeah? Prove it," he kissed me. It started out as an innocent kiss. Then he pulled me on top of him and it turned in to a make out
session. His cold hands traveled up my shirt, making my shiver slightly. He pushed me back slightly and pulled my shirt over my head. Also removing his. I connected our lips again. His hands traveled back down my stomach and to the button of my pants. I broke away.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. He bit his lip and nodded.

I kissed down his chest and stomach. I took in every inch of him, every inch I could see anyway. My hands found there way to the button of his pants. I pushed them down slowly, teasingly. I purposely rubbed over his hardening member, earning a soft moan to escape Daryk’s lips. It was by far the most erotic sound I’ve ever heard. My now hard-on throbbing with desire. Daryk finished kicking his pants of while working on getting mine off as well. Daryk reached in to my boxers, grabbing me in his hand.

"Mmm, Daryk" I breathed. He started moving his hand back and forth. I stopped him, if I didn't I probably would have came right there. I kissed him and removed his boxers. "God, Daryk, you're beautiful," I said. I kissed him again while reaching in my night stand for a condom and some lube. I was well prepared. I poured some lube on my fingers. "Daryk this might hurt a little," he nodded. I inserted one finger slowly. He groaned a little. I moved it in and out. He moaned again, making my member throb with excitement. I pushed another finger in. when he gave me the go I moved them in and out.

"I think I’m ready Owen," he breathed. He took the condom out of my hand and rolled it on to me. I positioned myself over his entrance and slowly entered. His back arced as he hissed. I stopped, fearing I was hurting him. "Keep going," he said. I slipped in more. Not moving so he could get use to the feeling of me being in him. I leaned down and kissed his lips passionately.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded. I moved back and forth slowly, resisting the urge to just slam into him uncontrollably.

"Faster," he moaned. I moved faster and faster, both of us moaning. "Oh god Owen," he moaned. I grabbed his member and pumped it in sync with my thrusts. His moans growing louder, as well as mine. "I'm close," he whispered.

"Mmme toooo," I moaned. A couple more thrusts and Daryk came all over my hand. One second later I came. I pulled out and startled Daryk. I brought my cum cover hand to my mouth and licked it. "Yum," I smiled.

"You are disgusting!" he smacked my hand down. I leaned down and kissed him forcing my tongue in. he pushed me up, "Ew!" I laughed and rolled over on the bed next to him.

"Shower time!" I screamed making Daryk jump. Only now did he notice he was completely naked with nothing covering him. He tried to hide him self. "Oh, don't be shy!" I said grabbing him and pulling him in the bathroom with me. "Ow! Be careful, my but hurts," I just had to laugh, the way he said that was funny. I started the water while Daryk stood there awkwardly. I stood in front of him.

"Don't be shy, you’re beautiful," I kissed him. "Come on," I held his arm as he got in so he didn't trip. I put him under the water first. I grabbed the wash cloth and started washing him. I kissed him so I could wash his back at least that was my excuse. I let him wash his own hair and then I helped him out. I proceeded to wash my self then get out as well. I raided through his drawers for boxers; I just slipped a pair on. I crawled back into the bed with him and pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you, Daryk," I said snaking my arm around him. He sighed and cuddled in to me.

"You owe me ten dollars," he said smiling. He reached his head up and pecked my lips.

Daryk’s POV (Later That Night)

“Owen?” I asked as we lay in bed together, he was facing away from me.

“Hmm,” He mumbled, he had already started dozing off but I couldn’t sleep.

“When did you get your tattoo?” I asked. His body suddenly jolted to look at me.

“What tattoo?” He asked his eyes wide.

“The one right under your shoulder blade,” I said quietly.

“Right after my sixteenth birthday,” He muttered. “I got all of them then,”

“All?” I said. He lifted up the blankets and stood up. He pointed out the ink on his hip just above his waistline. There was a small
heart sticking out against his pale skin. There were lines through it like it was broken above that one was a smaller tiny heart clean and brand new. “It’s for you,” I quickly looked up at him.

“What?” I gasped.

“I didn’t realize it then, but after you showed up I did. I knew I would always love you no matter what we’ve been through, no matter how tattered my heart is or has been,” He said softly. Then he pointed up to his chest. “This one’s for my dad,” It clearly stated ‘Fiction’. “He lived his life with no regrets and this is truly how he was so it inspires me to be like him,” Owen crawled back into the bed with me.

“The one on your shoulder?” I asked. It was a heart with wings coming out of it. Half of it was withered and torn, the other half was angelic and sewed back together.

“I just got it because it looked cool,” He laughed. “And because I’ve learned that every angel has been through hell,” He wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into his chest.

“I love you Owen,” I mutter breathing in his scent.

“I love you too Daryk ,” He said. I yawned. “Let’s get some sleep,”

With those words my eyes closed and I was happy, truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to post picture's of Owen's tattoos later...right now i'm crunched for time because i have school in the morning.

This chapter is for a7xgirl6661 because she is the only one i commented.
Now next week I'm not posting a chapter if only she comments. I'll personally send her a chapter if she comments on this weeks posting.
But i need other people's thoughts to make this better!

Constructive Criticism is a Good Thing!!!

Song: Lighting The Sky (For You) - Lights Out Dancing


Comment!!!