‹ Prequel: Falling
Status: So, you've probably been wondering where I've been..I lost the next chapter I had written up and I suck at rewriting things. So I've been desperately searching for it. Sorry!

Your Tragic Fate

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Lexie’s P.O.V.


When Daryk and I got back at the hotel room my mother made me show her all the stuff I bought. She thought the Minnie outfit was adorable. Zacky took Damien and Daryk out to dinner before they went to some music thing. Maggie didn’t feel so well so she went to lie down. Tricia was in her room on the phone with Johnny, Mikey, and Sullivan. So it was just my mother and me hanging out.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” She asked.

“What’s tomorrow?” I was exhausted from all the walking Daryk and I did today so my mind was a little scrambled.

“Melodee’s coming..” She said.

“So? Melodee knows who I am. I grew up around her,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Lexie,” She sighed patting my hand. “Melodee doesn’t know you’re pregnant…I don’t even think she knows that Damien and you are dating,”

“Oh yeah…I keep forgetting that part,” I said looking down and placing my hand over my belly.

“I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine with it,” My mother said reassuringly.

“I hope so,” I muttered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stared up at the ceiling as the morning sun woke me. I stretched and smiled. I felt it when my hands bent above my head. It happened again when the shock came across my face. I giggled because it tickled. It felt oddly strange but I knew what it was. She, the baby, was kicking. I knew that only I would be able to feel it. I still couldn’t hold back the laugh. I don’t know if it was something I ate but she kept doing it. And it tickled. It was little flutters and because it was so new.

“Lexie?” I heard Damien ask. He must have come in because he heard me laughing so hard. “What are you doing?”

I stopped rolling around on the bed and sat up to look at him.

“Laughing,” I said.

“I got that..Why?” His eyebrow rose at me and a small smile lit his face.

“Come here,” I said patting the bed next to me. He came over and sat down with his back against the headboard. I sat Indian style facing him. He looked at me expectantly. “I don’t want you to freak out, it’s nothing to worry about. Okay?”

“Okay…” He said cautiously. I sighed.

“The baby kicked,” I said calmly. He gaped, then through his hands up in the air.

“What? And you’re telling me now?! And so calmly! How can you be calm! This is amazing

Lexie!” He said. I laughed and got up from the bed.

“It’s no big deal,” I said walking towards the mirror in the hotel room.

“No big deal!” He exclaimed. Suddenly I was up in the air and he was turning in circles. My arms flung around his neck, my eye slid close and I laughed as we turned and turned. When he slowed I looked down at him with a smile across my face. “Okay so maybe it’s a huge deal,”

“That’s right, a gigantically enormous, massive, and as big as the titanic big deal!” He said with a grin.

“The titanic sunk!” I said.

“But we’re better than the titanic so we won’t sink!” He said. I smiled as I leaned down and kissed him. Our kisses were always so in sync. We were always right on time with each other and had such an amazing vibe flowing between us. He put me down and sunk down to his knees. He lifted my shirt and placed his head against my bump.

“I don’t think you’re going to be able to feel it yet,” I said.

“What? Why not?!’ He said a pout on his face.

“Because I don’t think I’m far along enough for you to feel the baby kick,” I said.

“That’s stupid,” He pouted.

“She’s kicking right now though,” I said.

“I can’t feel it,” He said admitting it with a frown on my face.

“You will soon enough,” I said. He grinned then stood up.

“Every time she kicks you have to tell me so we can see if I can feel it okay?” He said.

“Every time,” I said. He kissed my lips softly.

“Damien, we’re leaving now,” Maggie called from outside of the room.

“Okay mom,” He yelled to her. I looked up at him with my eyebrow raised. “They’re going to pick up my grandma,”

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I bit my lip nervously. Damien knew I was nervous, he could tell.

“It’s going to be okay Lex,” He said rubbing my shoulder. “I think she’ll be fine with it,”

“You do?” I said looking up at him.

“Yup, she may have been strict on my mom when she got pregnant, but I don’t think she will be with us,” He said with a gentle smile.

“Okay I guess,” I said looking down.

“Why don’t you go take a bath and I’ll make you breakfast?” He suggested. I smiled.

“Okay!” I said running out of the room and towards the bathroom. I heard him laughing as I shut the door.

Maggie’s P.O.V.

The sweat running off my face caused Zacky to think I was nervous.

“Maggie, it’ll be fine, stop worrying so much,” He said taking one hand off the wheel and giving my hand a tight squeeze.

“You really think that?” I asked.

“Come on, you’re mom’s changed a lot in 18 years. She married Jacob (Miller, The investigator she hired to find Maggie when she went to California), she’s happy, and all she wants is for you to be happy too,” he said.

“But this is our baby Zacky, her grandbaby..” I said a chill going down my spine.

“She is going to have to accept it,” He said.

At the airport:

“Maggie!” My mother screamed.

“Mom!” I screamed back. She ran to me and gave me a gigantic hug.

“Zacky!” She screamed then gave him a hug. She adored Zacky.

“Jacob,” I hugged him. My mom loved Jacob, almost as much as she loved my father. He was good for her. Truth is he kind of looked like Rob Lowe. Zacky shook Jacob’s hand. Zacky grabbed my mom’s bags and we walked to the car. Jacob sat in the front with Zacky and I rode in the back with my mom.

“So how’s Daryk doing?” She asked.

“He was upset about the trip because Owen couldn’t come for another week or so, ever since the coma they’ve been spending every minute together,” I said.

“They always were the best of friends,” She said smiling.

“Except after Jimmy died…” I said quietly thinking of the depression my little boy had went through.

“Did they ever tell you about that?” My mom asked.

“Daryk told us,” I said looking at Zacky in the front seat. He was watching the road.

“Owen kissed Daryk and Daryk freaked, Owen couldn’t face it so Stephanie and him left. The rest is history. The important thing is that they’re together now, we’re all together now,” Zacky said from the front. He smiled at me reassuringly in the rearview mirror.

“So they’re gay? Well that’s no big deal,” my mom said. My eyes widened.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, I always knew it anyway,” She said.

“What?” Zacky said from the front seat.

“It’s not that hard to tell,” She said. “Anyway, how’s Damien?”

“We’ll let him tell you that because we’re at the hotel,” Zacky said pulling in the valet. We got out of the car and went up to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while. I have a Journal that will explain the lack of updates.

Thanks to Kevin Skaff (She was Dallas Green) for commenting.
Thanks to a7xgirl6661 for commenting.

Song 1: Fuckin Perfect - Pink
Song 2: Written In The Stars ft. Eric Turner - Tinie Tempah
Song 3: What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
Song 4: I Need A Doctor - Dr. Dre Ft. Eminem and Skylar Grey

I did a lot of songs this week because I don't know how far behind I am...

COMMENT!!!