‹ Prequel: Falling
Status: So, you've probably been wondering where I've been..I lost the next chapter I had written up and I suck at rewriting things. So I've been desperately searching for it. Sorry!

Your Tragic Fate

Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Thirty.

Lexie’s P.O.V.


“Damien! How are you?” I heard his grandma, Melodee scream when she came in. I was in the bathroom, having a mild anxiety attack. I guess you could say I was only slightly nervous.

“I’m great grandma, how are you?” He asked.

“Fantastic!” She said enthusiastically. I quietly opened the door and looked out at them. No one heard the door open so no one knew I was standing there except Damien because he was facing me.

“Grandma, you remember Lexie right?” Damien asked.

“Yeah? Alex and Brian’s daughter?” She said. I walked out of the bathroom.

“Hi Melodee,” I said quietly. Everyone quickly turned around. Maggie was watching Melodee’s reaction.

“Lexie! How are you darling?” She asked coming over and hugging me. My expression was quite confused. I mean I was wearing a fitted shirt and the bump clearly stood out.

“I’m fine?” I said more like a question.

“You don’t sound so sure,” She said smiling as she held me shoulder length apart and looked me up and down for damaged. Halfway down she stopped and an “oh,” came out of her lips. The shock soon spread to a smile though as she grinned up at me. “Are you excited?”

“What?” I had been so expecting her to be mad that what actually came out of her mouth had startled me.

“Are you excited? For the baby?” She asked. I gaped and looked down at my bump. My hand folded gently along the form.

“Yes, I guess I am,” I said smiling shyly.

“That’s good, every mother should be excited,” She said nodding. “Is the father excited?” I looked over at Damien for his answer. His face turned a bit red.

“Yeah, I’m nervous, but excited,” Damien said. Melodee turned around and looked at him. He had a smile on his face, I couldn’t see Melodee’s expression, but his smile turned into a frown. I saw Maggie run her hand across her forehead and sit down. She looked exhausted.

“Mom?” She said quietly. Melodee’s head turned in her direction and shock came across her face. She ran and sat next to her, placing her hand on Maggie’s arm.

“Are you okay Maggie?” She asked worriedly.

“Yes mom, I’m fine, are you?” Maggie asked. Melodee looked at Damien, then me, then back at Damien.

“Well, are you going to go stand next to her?!” She said. Damien quickly came over to me and grabbed my hand before looking back at his grandma.

“Are you both ready to take on the responsibilities of being a mother and father?” She asked. Damien squeezed my hand.

“Yes,” We both said.

“Okay then,” She said.

“Okay then? You’re fine with it?” Maggie asked.

“Yeah,” Melodee said. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because you weren’t when I got pregnant at their age…” Maggie said.

“Well you were my baby to worry about, these are your babies to worry about, and that was
28 years ago, give your mother some credit,” Melodee laughed.

“True,” Maggie laughed. I realized that I was holding my breath and sighed in relief. Then it
happened again.

“Damien…It’s happening again,” I said looking down at my bump. He grinned at me and
then quickly knelt down and put his hands on my bump.

“I don’t feel anything,” He pouted.

“I told you that you wouldn’t,” I said shaking my head. I looked up at everyone watching us.

“The baby kicked this morning and he freaked out that I didn’t tell him until it was over, now
every time she does it I have to tell him, even though I know he can’t feel it,” I explained.

“The boys didn’t kick until I was five months pregnant, and they only did it when Zacky was
around,” Maggie said smiling as she looked over at Zacky.

“She’s done, you can get up now,” I said to Damien with a smile on my face. My put a fixed
frown on his face and stood up and crossed his arms.

“She doesn’t kick for me,” He muttered.

“I’m not-“ I began.

“Far along enough, yeah I know, but I still want to feel her,” He said.

“You will, eventually,” I wrapped my arm around his and leaned on him.

“How far along are you?” Melodee asked. Jacob, Melodee, Zacky, and Maggie were all sitting
down the only ones still standing were me and Damien.

“Four months,” I said as I pulled Damien down to the loveseat.

“And you already know your having a girl?” Melodee asked. I look at Damien and smiled
shyly.

“Not exactly, I had a dream I was having a girl, so I believe I’m having a girl, but it’s possible
I’m having a boy, we won’t find out until my next appointment.

“Wait…you’re four months and I’m just finding out about this now?” She looked at Maggie.

“They didn’t find out I was pregnant until Thanksgiving, I didn’t find out til I was already three months,” I told her. I knew she was going to ask how that was possible. “I didn’t have any morning sickness, I thought my period was out of whack because of my depressed state of mind because Owen was in the coma, and I really didn’t think I was pregnant,”

“Oh, okay,” Melodee said. Then I looked around the room and noticed Daryk wasn’t here.

“Where’s Daryk?” I asked.

“We thought he was here,” Zacky said.

“I thought he went with you guys,” Damien said. Maggie looked at Zacky.

“Where is Daryk?” Maggie exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short, I know.
I'm almost positive Daryk and Damien will be in the next chapter.

Thanks to Dallas Green for commenting like she does every week.

Song: Purr Like A Cat - T. Mills feat. Jeffree Star

COMMENT!!!