‹ Prequel: Falling
Status: So, you've probably been wondering where I've been..I lost the next chapter I had written up and I suck at rewriting things. So I've been desperately searching for it. Sorry!

Your Tragic Fate

Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Thirty-One.

Daryk’s P.O.V.


I yawned as I stretched in my bed. I heard some talking in the other room, loud talking, loud enough to wake me up.

“Where is Daryk?” I heard my mother hiss. They lost me and I haven’t even left my bedroom.
I wiped my eyes and got out of bed to make an appearance. I opened the door.

“What am I getting yelled at for?” I asked rubbing my eyes, then blocking them from the brightness of the room.

“Where were you?” My mom said.

“Sleeping,” I said yawning again. “Where were you?”

“Picking up your grandmother,” She said.

“Grandma?” I asked squinting around the room.

“Over here darling,” I heard her say. I saw a form that looked like my grandmother. I walked over and hugged her.

“Hi grandma, how have ya been?” I asked.

“I’m excellent,” Grandma said smiling down at me. Then I saw Lexie and Damien sitting on the couch. Lexie was smiling while Damien was pouting.

“And you seen Lexie right?” I asked.

“Yes I did,” She said.

“And you know her predicament?” I asked.

“Yes I do,” She said.

“And you’re excellent?” I asked

“Yes, I am,” She said.

“I knew it; I had total faith in you!” I said.

“At least you did,” She said kissing the top of my head. I smiled before releasing her.

“Mom,” I said. “You need to relax,” I laughed.

“I’m allowed to worry about my children!” She said defensively.

“But I was in the bedroom,” I said a slight smile on my face.

“True,” A smile broke out on her face.

For the next couple hours we all hung out in the living room and caught up with each other.
Then my grandma asked me a question that made me nearly faint.

“So how are you and Owen doing?” She said casually.

“What?” I muttered choking on my own breathe.

“You and Owen, how are you doing?” she said again.

“What do you mean?” I said looking over at my mother.

“She knows Daryk, apparently she’s always known,” My mother said.

“How?” I asked looking at my grandma.

“Intuition,” She said smiling. “So?” I looked at her.

“We’re okay…even though he’s on the other side of the country,” I mumbled the last part but
she heard me.

“He’ll be here soon honey,” My grandma reassured me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this ones really short because the next one is really really long! It's seven pages on my Microsoft Word. So yeah it's long. And i'm not even close to finished writing it.
An Idea hit this afternoon and it was like BAM! Hit me just like that! I've been writing allllllll day!!

Thanks to Dallas Green for commenting. :)
Thanks to a7xgirl6661 for commenting. :)

Song: Universe and U - Grey's Anatomy Cast
Song 2: A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars
Song 3: The Story - Grey's Anatomy Cast

COMMENT!!! I enjoy it lots. You should do it even though i'm a sucky writer!