‹ Prequel: Different Letters
Status: Back on for real

Love Made Us Blind

Not Yet

The sun shinned brightly on the ground of Hogwarts. There was a warm breeze in the air, last chance for any student to go out sun bathing before the cold weather would come for the rest of the night. After such a chilly Saturday, it came as a nice surprise, especially for Marie-Adelaide Voltaire who planned to spend the day with the boy she loved most. She picked up the brightest top she had, a beige one, and matched it with a grey skirt and a pair of shoes without heels, which were rather rare for her. One of the things she loved the most about weekends was the possibility of wearing whatever she pleased. In Beauxbatons, there wasn't a possibility to wear anything but what the school wanted them to. They maybe had more casual clothing option for weekends but none the less, the only time they could show off their clothing was during those rare trips to a village near town, a lot like Hogsmate Addie realized. She was so grateful Narcissa convinced her to pack an extra trunk of clothing. She didn't have the same style in dressing up as her mother and Narcissa. Alice wondered if it was just an age thing and in a couple of years she'd start wearing long dresses. But after comparing her style to Hermione's, she realized a lot of differences. What Hermione wore was very similar to what she saw Muggles wear when she was on summer vacation with her friend last year. Alice wasn't sure whenever it was her Pure-Blood upbringing or her Beauxbatons mania but she never wore pants in her life. Her Quidditch robes may have pants but there was no other way to ride a broom at that speed without being covered. She also didn't wear sweaters with hoods; after all, she had robes for that.

Alice was lying comfortably in the grass, simply enjoying sunbathing. There were many students all around them that came to sink in the last sun rays of the year but she didn't mind them. She had the most perfect human being right besides her, reading a magazine about Quidditch and this year's season. Alice looked at him, hoping to admire his features for one or two minutes but the son kept blinding her.

"They should invent some kind of shades to protect eyes from the sun." Alice complained, getting her beau's attention "You know, something that you can cover your eyes but you can still magically see through them."

She might have seen Muggles during her vacation wearing such things but she didn't understand how that worked. Alice never dared to ask someone since the object in question seemed to be quite popular. But their features still seemed to be crippled by the sun so they may have just been a fashion accessory.

"Someone shouldn't complain about the sun because I know that she's going to want it back next week." Draco said, looking at her girl who was shielding her eyes with her hands

"Maybe, but right now it's bothering me and preventing me from sleeping." She lied as his lips slightly curled

Quickly, before Alice could react in anyway, he was on top of her, hands on the sides of her head, casting a shadow all across her body.

"Better now?" He asked with that famous smirk of his, the one had melted Addie's heart over and over again.

"How am I supposed to close my eyes and sleep when I have this sexy face right in front of me?"

Draco leaned closer to Alice and kissed her. Suddenly nothing matter to her anymore. It was so easy for her to forget the fights they had and all of their disagreements. Every time he kissed her like he was kissing her now, she forgot about everything that was going on. She didn't care if some students were uncomfortable by their passionate make out nor did she care that a new week was starting tomorrow. All that mattered in Alice's life was that he kept kissing her. The only thing she cared about was that when she'd pull away, her hazel eyes would meet his grey and she'd smile and tell him she loved him. He'd tell her that he loves her too and then they would exchange a couple of more kisses, maybe more romantic ones. That's all that mattered to Marie-Adelaide Lestrange, more than any grade or any opinion someone might have: to be loved and wanted by Draco Malfoy. She opened her eyes and with some force, she rolled over to be on top of him. Draco smiled before applying his lips onto hers again. He passed his arms around her body as close as possible to his. He brought his lips to her neck; obviously ignoring that it was a little inappropriate given the fact that a huge number of their schoolmates were present. He never cared what they thought anyways. He was the one who had her, the most beautiful girl in school. She didn't even have to try to be beautiful: her long black hair was gorgeous whenever it was straight, curly or naturally wavy and she never needed make-up, her eyes, green when someone would bother to look closely enough, gave her so much beauty. And there was her smile and Draco wondered how he could stand not to kiss her every time she beamed. She was his, and even if Draco knew she could have any guy she wanted, she chose him. She loved him and wanted only him to kiss her. He continued sucking and kissing her neck and had originally expected her to disapprove of such behaviour. But as she just closed her eyes, Draco saw that as a sign to go on and rolled over to be on top again. He continued doing what he started, moving his month just by millimetres, keeping his mouth in the same region. Alice started enjoying this new pleasure as she tangled her fingers in Draco's hair just as his hands roamed her body.

"Excuse us." They heard a female voice cut in.

Addie's eyes opened as Draco jumped away, faster and quicker than the day he noticed Umbridge coming towards them. He was now sitting, startled by the intrusion, at Alice's feet as she was sitting up just as troubled as he was. Both of them were so into each other that they actually had succeeded to forget about their schoolmates.

"I would suggest that you two would get a room but then, that's also my room so never mind, I take that back." A mocking, also familiar, male voice said "But seriously, public sex is wrong and rude so the least you can do is get up and have the courtesy to find a broom closet."

"Shut up, we weren't going to do it. It stopped there." Draco said with not much confidence

"Yeah right. I noticed your arm slowing creeping into her skirt." He laughed, giving Draco his hand to help him stand up "Come' on. Rachelle wants to talk to Alice alone. Do you have any idea how many people you made awkward with that display of yours..." Those were the last words Alice could hear from Blaise before the blond girl standing in front of her sat down.

"It's not going to be for long. Blaise will give you back Draco as soon as I finish saying that I want to tell you." She added as she saw that her friend was looking at the distance where the guys were hanging

"It's okay; you can take your time." Alice was proud and admitting that she wanted to be with Draco after only seconds of separation was something that scared even herself. Besides, she needed to fix the problem she had with Rachelle

"I just wanted to make sure that you weren't somewhere crying your eyes out. I wanted to know if you and Draco talked it out yesterday. But seeing you guys make out like that, I knew you two were alright." Alice smiled a little as she noticed Rachelle's amusement for a minute. "But Blaise insisted that we should make peace and talk it out."

"He's right. I don't want you to be mad at me."

"I'm not anymore." She said and only after a while did she add something else. "Blaise and I don't have a perfect relationship... It sounds perfect and maybe it is a little... but I can assure you, it's not ideal."

"Rachelle, you two never-"

"Fight? No we never fight. I guess for someone in a relationship that has a lot of fights it just seems perfect. Sure we don't agree on everything but we calmly explain our points and never snap at each other or spend days without talking to each other."

"Exactly, you don't even know how great that is! When Draco and I fight, it's full of-"

"Passion. It's mostly full of passion Alice."

"Rachelle there is nothing-"

"Let me talk. You and Draco love each other and when you fight, it's not because you hate each other but because you two have so much between you two. When you love each other it's passionate but the same happens when you fight. Blaise and I don't have that kind of energy so when we disagree, it doesn't get blown up like your fights."

"But I don't that between me and Draco I want a deep, loving..."

"Nobody is ever going to be satisfied with what they got. So stop caring what I got because I love Blaise but sometimes I wish we'd share more of that energy you and your boyfriend have." Alice stayed quiet as she had no idea what to even answer to that. "I just wanted you to know it's not perfect. And I hope we're fine."

"Yes we are." Alice said, giving Rachelle a hug. "No more fights?"

"No more fights." Rachelle laughed as she stood up. "Like I promised, I'm going to give you back your boyfriend. Just do everyone else here a favour and keep it public friendly. Please?" Rachelle said as Alice blushed "You might want to hide that."

Rachelle took out a mirror from her purse and gave it to her friend. Alice looked at herself and noticed just how much the huge hickey on her neck was noticeable.

"I'm going to strangle him." Alice murmured. There was no way to hide it, even her long hair wouldn't do stay in place for long.

"Take this for now." Rachelle said as she took off her Ravenclaw scarf and handed it to Alice
Draco came back to Alice in a matter of seconds. After a little while, they were both lying in the grass, Alice's head comfortably on Draco as he held her close to him. She loved his scent so much but she couldn't pin point exactly what it was.

"So Blaise told me you and Rachelle had a little fight yesterday." Draco said, playing with Alice's hair.

"Just a little disagreement. But we worked it all out." She replied

"What was it about?"

"About you." Alice smiled as she looked at his confused face. "Well about me trying to change you. I'm not trying to do anything like that. I love you just the way you are." Alice laid a little longer in silence as they both enjoyed the fresh air but a certain question was bugging her and she finally felt brave enough to ask. "Draco. Have you ever thought about marrying me?"

"Alice, you don't want to sleep with me but you're already thinking about marrying me?" Draco asked, laughing a little

"I never said I didn't want to. I don't want to yet ! I mean, don't you think we're a little too young. But I want to."

"Well then, I haven't thought about marrying you yet. But I know we will one day." He added kissing the top of her head as she smiled "So let's leave the planning for a couple of years alone."

"You do realize that our mothers have already planned out everything already."

"I can actually picture you and Rachelle planning our son's and her daughter's wedding too."

"That seems like a life time away." Alice smiled. Getting married was one thing but she never pictured herself having kids.

"Pure-Bloods do have tendencies of marrying young." He reminded her "So who knows, maybe you'll already have three little babies ten years from now."

"I still can't picture that." She admitted "And I want a girl."

"No, if you want me to marry you, we're having boys."

"I can't believe I actually tricked you into having this conversation with me." Alice laughed

Draco who realized that he was really getting into the conversation, started to tickle his girlfriend in all of the places she hated the most as she laughed even more. When Alice got back to the common room, it was past eleven and only the golden trio was in the common room. She joined her friends with a huge smile plastered on her face. Hermione was reading the boys' homework. Both Harry and Ron stayed all day inside writing essay after essay.

"So did you enjoy your day outside in the fresh air, doing nothing?" Ron asked, jealousy in his voice

"I think she enjoyed it just a little too much." Hermione said looking up and smirking, which she rarely did

"You saw?" Alice asked, suddenly very embarrassed

"I didn't have to. Overheard a bunch of girls earlier." She explained

"What's up with the scarf? You found a better boyfriend?" Harry asked, changing the subject and received a glare from Addie

"No. Rachelle borrowed me it because I was cold."

"It's warm here beside the fire. I'm sorry Addie but no clothing from different houses in this room." Harry said

"No Harry, the scarf stays on."

But Harry didn't want to hear a thing. He chased the girl over the common room and kept blocking her every time she wanted to disappear to her dormitory. The boy finally caught her and Ron helped him by taking off the scarf but they didn't like what they saw under.

"Does he beat you?" The red head asked in horror

Hermione came to her friends just as Harry freed Alice.

"No you moron, that's a hickey. It's a temporary bruise caused by kissing or sucking the skin forcefully enough to burst blood vessels beneath the skin."

"It's no big deal. We just got carried away a little bit. I'm going to bed. See you two tomorrow morning."

Addie took her friend's scarf and walked upstairs a little red. Harry watched her as her hair flew to the sides. He knew he shouldn't be jealous because he didn't have romantic feelings towards her but sometimes when he looked at her he couldn't help it. Malfoy was cruel, pathetic and vile. How come he ever gotten a girl as beautiful, smart and fun as Addie, he'd never understand. He didn't deserve her. He just wished she'd find someone better to make her happy. And sometimes, he wouldn't bother him if it was him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do realize this is over due but I had problmes writing descent conversations. I had problems with the Alice/Rachelle and I was able to write a few words every day and I still don't like the one with the golden trio but I felt like I kept you guys waiting too long to wait one or two days.

I'm sad because I won't be able to get to the Christmas chapters since I'm in the spirit. And I'm sure you guys are going to love them.

Thanks to Jinx Killjoy and MeilaKay who commented. It means so much to me!

And here's a little preview of what Alice was wearing.