‹ Prequel: Different Letters
Status: Back on for real

Love Made Us Blind

Post Game

Weasley was born in a bin, he always lets the Quaffle in. That's why Slytherins sing: Weasley is our king!

Addie let out a sight of desperation as she heard the lyrics. She looked at her friend Rachelle who gave her a small smile before looking back at the game. Alice easily spotted her blond boyfriend who was looking for the snitch with a satisfied smile on his face. She knew he was behind those lyrics there was no question about it. And if he was one of the creators of the song, he had also something to do with the crown shaped badges. Pansy was leading the group and Alice felt a sting of jealousy as she thought that they worked together writing the song. They laughed, talked how they hated Gryffidor, and supported each other's ideas... Did they fall on the idea during one of their Prefect duties? Those hours that they had to themselves... But it was not the time to think about that. Blaise just scored his fifth goal. Even if she was momentarily frustrated at the Slytherins, Alice jumped up and cheered. Alice and Rachelle hugged as the blond who had green hair right now rejoiced that Blaise was having such a great game. But under the smile plastered on the girl with silver hair, there was a little frown. She wanted nothing more than Draco to win the game but she hoped Ron would have held in there better. Unfortunately, neither wish came true. Ron was absolutely horrible and Draco wasn't the one to end the game.

"This bites." Rachelle whined sitting down "I was so sure Slytherin was going to win."

"They'll do better next game." Alice said but also wasn't in a good mood.

It didn't even occur to her that it was her house that won. She wanted this so badly for Draco... Then the thought that Draco was going to be in a bad mood crossed her mind. She looked as he flew towards the ground, wondering how many times she would have to kiss him to make him forget about today. She tried thinking how should she greet him and what should she say. She saw him land and realized something. Why did he land so close to the celebrating Gryffindor crowd?

"Rachelle? Rachelle what is he doing?" She asked panicked as she noticed Draco was yelling something to them "What is he thinking?"

"I don't know..." She responded

The two girls weren't the only ones who realized something was wrong. More and more students were pointing their fingers, as Harry and the chasers held the Weasley twins who seemed to want to jump on Alice's boyfriend and rip him apart.

"He's insulting them..."

Suddenly Alice didn't feel sorry for Draco anymore. The moment she saw him she was going to give him a piece of her mind. What could he be possibly be saying to get the twins, who just won and were usually laid back so worked up that it took three girls to restrain Fred. Suddenly Harry let go of George and they both started running towards a defenceless Draco.

"No!" Alice yelled just as they reached him

No matter how furious she was a moment, a second ago, the girl turned and ran down the stairs. When she was on the ground, she passed Harry and George but didn't even realize it. All she wanted was to get to Draco. The boy was lying on the ground, Madam Hooch beside him.

"Draco, Draco?" The girl cried as soon as she got to him. She fell on her knees and grabbed Draco's hand, the one that wasn't pressed to his eye. He had his eyes closed from the pain and his lip was bloodied up pretty badly.

He didn't respond, he was only moaning how much in pain he was. In a matter of seconds, the whole team was around them, and in a minute some Slytherins from the stands found their way, including Rachelle and Pansy.

"Out of the way, let me take him to the hospital wing." Madam Hooch said as she floated the blond in pain. When the boy was out of the pitch the girl with silver hair stood up and Rachelle hugged her.

"He'll be fine."

"I know, I know that..." Alice cried, still worried about Draco

As the school left the Quidditch pitch, Alice stood where Draco last lay as she cried, Rachelle hugging her best friend instead of joining Blaise. After a few more minutes of comforting the poor girl, Rachelle finally got her to leave the pitch and walk towards the infirmary. Half of the team was already there and to Alice's annoyance Pansy was too, pretending to be having hysteria so that people would think she cared more about Draco than his girlfriend did. Pansy was asking everyone whenever he'd be alright or not in hopes they would calm her but all they did was reply they had no clue. It infuriated the Slytherin when Blaise hugged Alice after kissing Rachelle, comforting her that Draco was going to be alright. Alice accepted the comforting with a sad smile and a nod. Madam Pomfrey let them in on the condition they weren't going to stay the group too late, she hated when there were so many people at once. Alice was the first to reach Draco's bed and sat on the chair beside him and immediately took his hand into hers. As if he could sense her presence, he opened his eyes and smiled upon her.

"Your make-up is ruined." He said with a little smirk. He was right. Since Alice had shed a couple of tears as she witnessed her boyfriend being pounded and it had ruined her make-up like Rachelle had warned her at the beginning of the day.

"I hate you." Alice whispered as she ran her hair in his blond hair.

"You know that's not true." He responded with a weak voice that didn't seem like his regular self.

"I hate it that you're right." Alice said smiling for the first time. Her eyes were still red and her make up so smudged, you couldn't tell the number on her cheek.

"How are you feeling Draco?" Pansy asked tired that the couple was staring each other in the eyes without talking.

"After suffering for what seems to be hours, Madam Pomfrey gave a numbing potion and I can't feel much. She closed my wounds and cleaned the blood and there was so much... You can still see some on my robes..." Draco said pointing the red spots on his robes which invited Pansy to come closer. "Of course I would feel better if I'd get a kiss."

Pansy's heart did a flip-flop as he looked at her a second after he said that before looking back to the girl sitting right beside him. The girl with the silver hair and green highlights rolled her eyes before kissing his forehead protectively.

"I'm just so glad you're feeling better Draco. I was..." But Alice didn't finish her sentence chocking up a little, scenes from the battle replaying in her head. "Two against one..."

"But Draco is feeling all better now." Rachelle intervened before her best friend could cry some more "He's all fine and his face appears to still be okay."

Alice nodded, wiping that one tear that escaped and destroyed her make-up even more. Madam Pomfrey decided at that moment to make her appearance and chased everyone. Since there was quite a few who were around the bed, Alice took her opportunity of the movement to slip in the bed and with a movement of wand shut the blinds around the bed.

"What are you-" Draco started highly amused but was cut by his beloved

"Shut up will you."

She murmured a silencing charm and a repellent spell that made sure that anyone coming towards their bed would remember that they had something better to do or somewhere to be.

"Anything on your mind?" Draco asked her pulling his girlfriend closer to him

"You, always you. I feel like I haven't spent proper time with you in ages. Not with your Quidditch and Prefect duties and my... studying" She said instead of DA.

"You have been studying quite a bit."

"That's because I'm not going to get nothing less than E on my OWLs." She responded with a smile as Draco sighed half discouraged.

"How are you not in Slytherin with your ambition, with your blood..."

"Draco, not now. None of the Gryffindor and Slytherin stuff now. I'm Alice. Just Alice."

"You're not just Alice, Marie-Adelaide Lestrange Voltaire." Draco started, saying Alice's full name for the first time in his life, with a huge accent. "You're the most amazing girl in the world. You're the girl I love."

"I love you too. But call me Marie-Adelaide one more time and I will hit you so hard, you'll be spending a lot more time here."

Draco and Alice spend the next few hours talking about whatever came to their mind. They remembered some of their favourite memories from their childhood, commented on some teachers and lessons and talked about the upcoming Christmas holiday until it got late and Alice had to return to her common room. She was so smitten by the last hours spend with Draco she didn't worry what awaited her in the common room. It was only once she stepped in, Alice realized her should have been extremely worried. Wearing a Slytherin shirt, with a green skirt and her scarf still around her neck, she attracted attention the moment she entered the tower. Harry was sitting in between Hermione and Ginny, looking very depressed for someone who just won the game. Alice expected to enter a celebrating common room, yet it was almost empty. One of the Weasley twin was sitting on the ground, staring into the fire, the other one between two of his teammates. The only member of the team that wasn't present was Ron.

"So are you happy? Glad, satisfied?" A seventh year girl, the team captain stood up and glared at Alice "Your boyfriend had to ruin everything!"

"I'm sorry if that incident were two of your players beating my boyfriend like muggles stole attention from your victory."

"Some victory! Harry and the twins got expelled from the team! I'm missing a seeker and two beaters because of your boyfriend!"

"Will you finally realize-" Harry started but was intercepted by a furious girlfriend

"Don't you insult him! You're no better. How could you attack him like that?"

"He was insulting my mother!"

"How is that different than you reminding me every single day how you hate my father, my family, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's family?"

"I'm going to sleep." Angelina Johnson, the captain said "Maybe, this was all been a nightmare. Maybe I'll wake up and we haven't played yet."

Alice watched as the girl, who was close to crying get up and walk out of the common room. She lost almost half of her team because of Draco. Sure Harry deserved on some level his punishment but she didn't.

"Angelina, wait!" Alice yelled, going after her. "I can help you out on some levels. I can be one of your beaters."

"No." She refused "Why, why should I let you on my team?"

"Let me try out. If there is someone better than me, fine. But let me tell you this, I never miss a target. And I once knocked Draco unconscious after he pissed me off."

Angelina didn't answer but Alice could have swore to have seen her lip curl a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry! I was so stuck on this chapter. I know every thing that will go further on from this point. I know this chapter sucks.

Sorry for my absence and biggest writer's block ever. I still love you