‹ Prequel: Different Letters
Status: Back on for real

Love Made Us Blind

Raging Hormones

Alice took the scarf she enchanted off of Draco's eyes and ears. He had not seen a thing as Alice guided him to her common room nor heard anything. At first, he wanted to visit her common room to annoy the other Gryffindors but Alice was so stubborn and wouldn't hear one argument he presented. This was as good as it came. The common room was deserted because everyone was watching the Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff game, the only game that didn't involve either one of them, if Alice actually would get on the team. But Draco had other motives to come here today: since leaving the manor on September first, this was the most intimacy they had. He took a look around the red decorated room. He definitely preferred his own and planned to lure Alice in there soon enough. Now that she had let him see hers, he had to keep his promise and let her in his too, like he had all year last year. But he had plans that she didn't know about.

"Well I'm not going to ask you whenever you like it or not. I think I already know the answer to that."

"It seems too small, too compressed."

He was right. Compared to the tall and large Slytherin common room, the Gryffindor one looked small. But Alice got so used to it; she liked to call it cosy.

"I'd bring you to my room but it's impossible for a boy to..." Alice broke the silence as Draco still continued observing everything around him

"I guess we should get started then."

Draco pulled his girlfriend towards him and kissed her hungrily. They didn't need to keep it civil or anything, they could make out as passionately as they wanted, no teacher or student watching them. They gave themselves thirty minutes. It would be extremely unlucky if the game would end any sooner and were hoping for good fortune. Alice pulled away, grinning, happy to finally kiss her boyfriend without any restrains. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the couch facing the fire. She fell on her back, Draco landing on top of her. They continued making out, this time a lot more comfortable. Things got steamier every second. Soon enough, Draco had managed to take off Alice's shirt and started sucking on her neck, hitting a sensitive spot. Alice's mind raced. They were surely not going to go all the way here, where anyone could walk in. They needed to hit the brakes any moment before it was too late but she was so lost in the moment and filled with desire she didn't want to end it... When she heard the portrait open, she pushed Draco down the couch making a loud noise. Thank god she was facing the fire and could put back her shirt in speed without anyone seeing her. She keeled the couch and looked who it was not before sending a look to Draco which meant show-yourself-and-I'll-murder-you.

"What are you guys doing here?" Addie asked the golden trio "The game is over so soon?"

"No, Cho got hit by a Bludger and Harry wanted to visit her. She's still unconscious and there wasn't much point going to look at the rest of the game." Ron said as Harry looked away, a little bit embarrassed

"So, the game is done, Ravenclaw looses?"

"No they had a back-up seeker. Say Addie what was that noise." Hermione asked

"My books fell." Alice lied quickly

"Is that why you weren't at the game? You've been here all alone doing homework?"

"You're worse than Hermione..." Alice heard Ron say as he exchanged a look with Harry

"We'll join you." Harry offered as Addie's heart stop beating. What would they do if they found Draco lying on the floor?"

"No!" Addie shouted as they walked towards her "I made a real mess here..."

"Big deal." Ron said shrugging his shoulders

"I'm doing this big problem, I need to be alone." She tried instead but at this point it seemed obvious she was just looking for an excuse

"We'll help you. You've helped me so much with potions and pretty much any homework I need help for..." Alice wished so much that Draco wouldn't have heard that

Addie sighed, completely out of ideas. She looked at Draco for a moment and he knew the game was over. Harry looked as Alice looked down, looking incredibly uncomfortable. She was doing something more than just studying; she seemed stressed the moment they came in. He was going to figure out what she was hiding. He took a step to look what was behind the couch but Alice stopped him.

"I..." She started but didn't know how to continue "Don't think badly of me. And you " She said looking on her side "You say one word until you're outside and we're done."

To the trio's horror, Malfoy appeared from the other side of the couch, trying not the smirk too much. He had a very satisfied look on his face almost as if he was hoping he'd get caught. They stared at him with a little disbelief. Draco Malfoy in the Gryffindor common room. As he walked by Addie, he tried to kiss her but she pushed him away. She was in enough trouble without any PDA.

"Are you out of your mind?" Harry yelled at her very angrily once he was out "How could you have brought Malfoy here, shown him our common room, gave him our password?!"

"I didn't... I mean I, I took this." Alice said taking the scarf of the ground. "It's enchanted; he doesn’t know the location or the password. Besides you can trust him, he won't-"

"I'm starting to think you're as trust worthy as him. You know about the DA, I'm starting to think it was stupid to include you in on this. You obviously can't be trusted."

"Don't say that." Alice said very hurt; she was so good at the DA, she had become like his assistant since he could always count on her for a demonstration. "I know it was stupid and I'm really sorry... And I know there are no excuses I just hope you won't kick me off the DA. And if you do, I'll understand and I'll still keep it a secret. I don't betray my friends."

Alice walked through the portrait and found Draco smiling, very happy about something.

"Did they say anything mean?" He asked his girlfriend trying not to smile too much and actually look concerned "Should I go back and jinx someone?"

"They didn't insult me or anything..." Alice said sadly as they started walking away "They just said I was not reliable, not trustworthy."

"Why on earth would you care, Alice?"

"Because they are my friends!" Alice said as Draco rolled his eyes at that

"Why do you even need them?"

"Because I need friends outside your circle. I need my own friends. Rachelle has her own house friends, she's not with Blaise twenty four seven."

"What about Hayley? She's good friends with Rachelle, she's in Gryffindor... Why can't you hang out with her?"

"I do sometimes..." Addie said even thought it was a small lie. Ever since she befriended the trio and started the DA, they've been talking less to each other every day.

"You mean rarely. She's always with Rachelle and Pansy and you're never with them." Her heart stung as she imagined Rachelle, Hayley and Pansy all talking together, having fun.

"So what, now you're going to tell me who to hang out with and with who not to?" Alice asked to avoid answering to what Draco just said

"I'm just showing you options. Now as I understood, the game is still not over and meal time is approaching. Once everyone comes from the pitch they will head to the Great Hall. So we have the Slytherin common room to ourselves for a while."

The couple started kissing again and ran together, holding hands all the way to the Slytherin common room where they stumbled in, glued to each other. Alice pulled away for a second, looking around her.

"I missed this place." She said but Draco paid no attention, he just wanted to get her in his room

They ran upstairs and into his room, falling on a bed, without paying attention if it was Draco's bed or not. It was only several minutes later and when Draco's hand was too far up Alice's skirt, that she put a stop to it.

"Draco we need to slow this down." She said, refrained herself from tearing his shirt open.

"Not yet..." He moaned, trying to get her to make out again

"No, Draco if we continue..."

"So what if we continue."

"We cannot shag here of all places!"

"Why not?"

"Because any moment your roommates can walk in and we're not ready."

"You mean you're not ready. But of course it's always what you want."

"Draco this is a big deal and we are not doing it here. And your reaction shows me that you're not ready either."

"Tell me are you ever going to be?"

"We're fifteen Draco! I plan to be with you for a while and I want to wait with this. I'm sorry I just don't want it out of the way as if it's nothing."

"Those just sound like excuses."

"You know what, screw you, I'm out of here!"

Alice marched out of Draco's dormitory and common room, almost running. She walked towards the Great Hall, and she was overjoyed to see everyone there. She walked towards the Ravenclaw table where a happy Rachelle was sitting; all dressed in blue, with her equally happy Ravenclaw friends. Her house must have won.

"Alice!" Rachelle exclaimed, seeing her best friend arrive "I was looking for you all over the place but I couldn't find you. Nor Draco for that matter."

"I... we..." The recent fight replayed itself in her mind and the tears eventually appeared.

"Oh, non, cherie..." Sometimes, Rachelle couldn't help herself but to slip a French word here and there.

"It's okay, we're still together. For now at least..."

"Do you want to talk about it? Maybe somewhere else, if you wish."

Addie nodded, wiping the silent tear that was escaping. Rachelle took one last bite of whatever had on her plate before standing up and hugging her Gryffindor best friend. She started walking, quickly glancing at Blaise who was eating with his friends without Draco.

"Where is Draco?" Rachelle asked, curious to know what happened

"He's in his dormitory. I finally showed him my common room and we started making out but like really passionately and it was getting really out of hands really quickly. But people came in and we had to stop and Draco wanted to continue in his dormitory. I thought we'd be able to stop and we did!" Alice quickly added, seeing Rachelle's face "But Draco wasn't happy about that. And I don't know what to do."

"You do what you want to. If he dares to pressure you, I will have a long talk to him and if he still tries to pull anything, I'll hex him so badly, he will wish we never met."

"Thank you so much Rach. I knew I could count on you." Alice smiled

They spend the next hours talking and catching up, Rachelle filling her in about everything that was been going on in her life, how much she fit in with the Ravenclaw crowd, Alice slightly jealous she wasn't sorted there.

"I just always wonder..." Alice said after they said their good-byes. "We had the same grades in Beauxbatons and no offence but here I seem doing even better than you." They had compared grades and Alice was a little proud on the inside she had two, three grades better than her blond friend. "Why wasn't I smart or wise enough for Ravenclaw and you were?"

"Oh, Alice" Rachelle sighed with a smile. From the begging, the black haired witch seemed to have developed an issue with her house. "Maybe it was never about being smart enough for Ravenclaw. Maybe I wasn't brave enough for Gryffindor and you were. Don't look at Ravenclaw as a place that you weren't good enough. Yes you are studious and Merlin knows you're an over achiever. A lot of great wizards and witches were Gryffindors. You need to stop letting Draco influence you so much. I love you two together, but he needs to back off a little."

Alice smiled, thinking about what Theo said and how it echoed what Rachelle said. Addie walked to the Gryffindor tower slowly, thinking and re-thinking the last few weeks. Yes, Draco was loving and caring but he liked having her in his control. Recently he stopped chasing after her so much and let her running after him. He wouldn't grab her hand in public as much and when she did, he tried to find an excuse to wiggle out. The only thing he still enjoyed doing was snogging her but only when there was a public and not if Umbridge was in sight. The moment Alice walked into the cozy red room, she spotted the trio doing their homework.

"Are we okay or are you still mad at me?" Alice asked rather sadly

They all looked at each other before offering a small smile, inviting her to join. They started talking, offering new lessons ideas for the DA when Alice felt something warm up in her pocket. She rolled her eyes a little annoyed which surprised her fellow house mates and they understood right away that she had a fight with the blond they hated. Alice took it out anyways, planning on giving it a kiss so that he'd leave her. But to her surprise something golden was shinning in it.

" I messed up. Sorry " She read out loud. "I didn't know you can communicate with this thing!" She exclaimed, astonished and a little impressed

"Where did Malfoy get that?" Hermione asked, looking as if she was concentrating on something

"I don't know. He and his dad disappeared a day before my birthday to get me this. Why?" She asked

"His dad right? Hang on, I need to go to the library to check on something."

"But what?" Alice asked intrigued but Hermione rushed out of the common room

"She always does that. She'll eventually tell you all about it." Ron said, packing his things up "I have enough of that and there's no way I'll get anything done without Hermione"

Harry and Alice were the only ones left by the table as they looked at their unfinished essays, both without any will to continue.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked as he noticed her feeling a little sadder than usual.

"Yeah I am. I mean like you obviously guessed I had a row but it's good he apologized... I'm just really hungry. I haven't eaten since lunch and now I'll have to wait until morning..."

"I can take you to the kitchens."

"You, what?" Alice asked as Harry smiled

"Yeah, I know how to get there." He said standing up "It's full of house elves and I bet Dobby will be pleased to see us both. They will fix you up with whatever you want." He added extending his hand for her to grab it

"Thank you." She said smiling wildly, taking his hand.

They walked through the common room and into the hall, letting go much later than it was appropriate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, I hope you like it :)
Love you all (L)