I Found Myself Falling...Not For the Right Thing Either

Chapter 43

“Come on in!” I heard Liz’s voice call as I knocked on her door. Not waiting for furthermore instructions, I pushed the door open and proceeded into her house. “We’re upstairs!” She yelled down to me as she heard the front door close behind me. I smiled and kicked off my boots, hoisting my bag further up onto my shoulder and walking up the stairs to her room.

Jake was nice enough to drop me off tonight making me happy because that meant that we were kind of back to normal. I mean, we were talking again and since our argument/discussion the other day, we were back to treating one another like siblings rather than enemies and let me tell you this, I was really glad. It was weird not having my brother talk to me. I mean you have some of those families who don’t talk to one another at all. Everyone eats dinner in silence or eats in a different room and spends the rest of their day apart from one another even though they’re all in the same house.

My family is nothing like that. We talk about a lot of stuff. We’re very open with one another and to tell you the truth, I love it. Anyways, it was great having my twin back to normal. Don’t get me wrong, we didn’t talk about a lot of stuff, but it had only been a few days. As my dad had said, he needed time. The only bad thing about it was I hadn’t talked to Craig in a few days. Our conversation that one morning had been it for a bit. He hadn’t been in school for a few days and it kind of bothered me, but with everything going on I figured he was giving us all space as well.

I did miss seeing his face though.

Laughing and giggling brought me out of my thoughts as I reached Liz’s purple and blue room.

“What’s going on in here?” I asked out loud, pushing the door open a bit more. The girls giggled once again before looking over at me.

“Nothing, just talking.” Katie told me, smiling widely. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, but as Liz spoke, but my suspicion disappeared, realizing that they were just indeed going back to being friends.

“She’s filling me in on some stuff like your hunk of a brother which we decided to talk about now before you came in and were disgusted.”

I cringed as she said the word ‘hunk’, referring to my brother.

“Please do not put hunk and Jake in the same sentence.” I told her as I walked forward and collapsed onto her bed.

“Sorry, it’s kind of hard not to do.” My two best friends giggled once again as I cringed at the statement Katie had made.

“So, if we can’t talk about your brother then let’s talk about something else, or someone else… someone like Craig.” Katie’s lips pulled back into a smile as her eyebrows waggled, making me blush beet red.

“I don’t know if we’re quite there yet.” I told her, nodding towards Liz.

She asked, “What,” as she leant back in her chair and examined her nails. “We’re so over. Go ahead and talk about the devil.” She muttered, admiring her hands.

“That’s not it.” I said, crossing my legs underneath me. Liz’s eyebrows furrowed as she looked away from her fingers and stared back at Katie and I in confusion.

“What do you mean that’s not it? I’m serious when I say I’m over him. It was just a fling-”

I cut her off, “no, again, that’s not what we mean.” I sighed, unable to say the words that I needed to. How was I supposed to tell her this? I mean yeah we were friends for years, but that rough patch she did some things with Craig that I really didn’t want to think about and for a while there she had me believing that she really liked him. How was I supposed to tell her that I was now dating the devil I had talked so lowly about for years!

“Rae and Craig are dating.” Katie blurted. Liz’s eyes went wide as she aimed her gaze at me.

“Way to beat around the bush, Katie.” I grumbled, avoiding eye contact with Liz, afraid of what she would say, or do. Avoiding eye contact because I know the conversation is going to be awkward… seemed like something new that I’ve acquired or taken up, like a hobby!

“Better to bite the bullet than have it lodged in your throat… I don’t think that’s quite the saying, but anyways! Rae and Craig are dating now!”

The cat was out of the bag, officially. I had forgotten that there was one person who didn’t know that meant a lot to me. Everyone else seemed to know about Craig and I, my parents, Katie, Kent, Jake, and now Liz. Before I knew it there’d be a book about it and everyone who read it would know about my stupid life!

“That was fast.” Liz commented.

“I’m so sorry Liz. I know you two were together. I would’ve told you, but it kind of just happened and we weren’t on the greatest of terms…” I trailed off, finally looking up at her through my eyelashes. With a hand of hers, she waved me off as if it was all nothing.

“He told me it wasn’t me and that it was someone else. I mean it obviously wasn’t me, I mean just look at me, but Rae. Now, that’s kind of a surprise, but I can’t say it’s a huge surprise. It honestly seemed like it would eventually happen.” My jaw dropped as Liz said this.

Katie nodded, “That’s what I thought.”

“What the hell is wrong with you people?! Why does everyone feel like this was going to happen?” I suddenly burst out. The two girls looked over at me and smiled.

“You don’t want us to bring up your pool time experience with him, now do you?” Liz asked, folding her arms across her chest.

“I believe that last time we did that she flipped out.” Katie explained.

“RBA!” They both shouted out at one another and with that followed a set of giggles from the two of them.

When they finally stopped laughing which seemed like a while, Liz shrugged and leaned back as if it was all nothing. “Guys, trust me when I say I’m over him.”

I asked, “Are you sure?” She nodded, but I still wasn’t convinced. How could she just say that? She had been with Craig for a while and she was so heartbroken when they were over, literally heartbroken. She was so messed up. All I could think about was when I found her that day in the bathroom. I had never seen her so traumatized. She wasn’t even that messed up when she came to us about her parents splitting.

“I mean yeah, we had some great sex and things, but it was nothing more than a fling. I wanted him, he wanted me and once we got each other, that was it. We didn’t need each other anymore.”

“So, the sex was good?” Katie asked, leaning forward on the bed. Liz laughed and sat back in the chair she was sitting on in the middle of her room as if remembering the experiences. “Oh hell yeah it was good, but then again Rae can tell you. She’s probably gotten with him more times than I did.” That’s when my cheeks flushed more than they had earlier.

The two girls laughed as if were agreeing with one another. I let out a breathy laugh as if to try and agree with them, but it just caused them to stop laughing and staring at me. “You haven’t slept together yet?” Katie asked. My gaze shifted to the suddenly interesting floor of Liz’s room, an awkward silence filing in. There was a creak of a chair and I looked up to see Liz leaning forward in her chair, eyes wide and jaw open in amusement.

“Craig Moore, dating a girl without fucking her?!” My cheeks heated up even more and this caused her to let out a giant laugh. “Holy shit! Craig Moore is actually dating a girl without having sex with her. Are you sure Rae? I mean you can trust us, we’re your friends.” I narrowed my eyes as her and she scuffed, “I would never do what I did to you before, but seriously. Does Craig have a girl on the side that he’s getting what he needs?” Katie suddenly lunged over and smashed Liz on the leg. “Ow!”

“Stop talking about Craig to Rae like that. He cannot cheat on her with some scumbag. I actually think he’s changed, unless well…” My eyes now darted over to Katie.

“What?” I asked.

She shrugged, “nothing.” My eyes widened.

“You honestly don’t think…”

“Sometimes I don’t know you anymore Rae. First, sneaking around, second with Craig Moore and third, well, are you even a virgin anymore.”

I gasped, “How dare you Katie!” That’s when she burst out laughing, like literally burst into fits of giggles that caused her to clench to her stomach. She laughed so hard that she started to cry!

“I-I- I told you!” Katie yelled out between laughs.

Liz started to laugh as well, “You’re right. She and Craig haven’t done anything.” That’s when I huffed and stood up from where I was on the floor.

“You guys are asses. I’m going downstairs.” I grumbled, walking away from them both which caused them to laugh even harder.

Those two just joked so casually about sex. How could they do that? I mean I wasn’t a prude or anything, but what the hell! Just because I hadn’t had sex yet doesn’t mean they can just joke and mess around with me. It’s not like I’m planning to never have sex or anything. I’m just waiting for the right person.

As I made my way down Liz’s stairs and into her kitchen I helped myself in the cabinets and dug through until I found a bag of Chex Mix. Her mom always bought a bag and kept it in the cabinet for when I came over. I was the only one who liked them and always had them when I came over. It was sort of like a thing. Her mom would specifically buy them just for me and sometimes hid them when they had other company over so that no one else ate them.

Ripping open the bag, my thoughts were stuck on a specific thing Liz had said earlier, ‘once we got each other, that was it.’ Was that all I was to Craig? Something to get and then once he got me that would be it, we’d be over?

“No.” I said out loud, reassuring myself that Craig wouldn’t do that. Suddenly my phone buzzed in the pocket of my jacket. Reluctantly, I put down my bag of goodness which my lovely Mrs. Gregory still buys for me and reached into my pocket for my phone which just so happened to have the devil’s name across my front screen.

“What are you up to Mr. Moore?” I asked him before shoveling the delicious snack into my mouth. Yup, he wasn’t here I could eat like a pig and then again I don’t care how I look when I eat in front of him. I had done way more embarrassing things and not cared like fallen down the stairs and wet myself from laughing so hard. Jake and him just laughed even harder as they watched me clean the spot on the stairs before our parents came home. It wasn’t pretty, at all.

Then there was the time when we were twelve and I did a flip off the diving board into his pool and sadly had my bathing suit strings get caught t the board so when I came up, as you can guess, my top was not in the same place it was before I jumped. That was the laugh of the whole summer between Craig, Jared and Kent.

“Moving to California.”

I snorted, “As if your mother would let you leave and go across the U.S.” He let out a little laugh before groaning.

“As much as I want to disagreed, that’s so true it’s not even funny.” We both continued to laugh a bit before I heard some shuffling in the other room.

“Rae Ann!” Liz’s voice rang through my ears and faster than I could say ‘hello’ my Chex Mix was hidden back in the cabinet where I got it from, underneath bags of chips and other boxes. Katie and I kind of fought over that snack. It was our addiction, I swear!

“What the hell was that?” Craig asked, just as I slammed the cabinet door to turn around and watch Liz and Katie casually walk into the kitchen, both heading towards the fridge.

“Nothing.”

Katie’s brows furrowed as she glanced over at me, “Who are you talking to?”

“Nobody.”

“I didn’t know I was nobody.” Craig stated and I could just hear the smirk in his words. He was just pressing my buttons.

“You’re an idiot. I’ve got to go, girls’ night ya know.” I told him, starting to hang up when Liz stopped me.

“Invite him over!” She yelled to me as she dug through her purse. I raised an eyebrow.

“Isn’t the point of girls’ night to be just us girls? Besides why would I invite him?” I asked.

A scuff was heard followed by Craig’s voice, “You know I’m still on the phone, right?”

“What is more fun than us sitting at home just doing girl things?” Liz questioned, smiling as she pulled her phone out of her bag to open it and start typing.

“Us at a house that is huge, not just in a crowded neighborhood where others will hear us, alcohol, guys and fun!” Katie rambled off as she pulled something out of the fridge. A bottle in hand, she twisted off the cap with her bare hands and took a swig. “Let’s get this party started!” She cheered, causing us to all laugh. Rolling my eyes, I pressed the phone to my ear and said two words to Craig.

“Come over.”



The house was packed. You know when you see those parties in movies where the house literally has the whole school in it? Add another school to it and that’s what we have at this party. Literally, I had no clue who half of the people here were. Liz’s phone worked magic. One person just spread the word to ten people and those ten each told like twenty people each and from there on it was just way too many people.

Music blasted throughout the first floor, all playing the same song as you went from room to room. If all of these people were in my house, well, they wouldn’t be because they wouldn’t fit, but yet in Liz’s house we actually had room to spare. That’s how scary big her house was. In the middle of the night if I wanted something to eat, I swear I could get lost just going to the kitchen. I think I did my first time if I remember correctly. Thank goodness her mom was up at the same time I was or I would have never found it.

I watched from a doorway at Liz and Katie talking to some guys across the room. Katie was just sipping from her red solo cup and Liz was flirting away like it was her job. They looked like they were really having fun. The guys obviously didn’t mind the attention they were getting and neither was Liz as she clung to one guy’s arm and let out laugh after laugh. I sighed remembering last year when a girl’s night actually meant just us girls and nobody else. We were barely invited to parties and yet here Liz is, hosting the party. Never really thought that would happen, but then again, people change in a year’s time, even just in a month’s time.

Cold hang ran their way down my arms making me shiver and jump at the same time, whipping around to hit the freak feeling me up. I was nowhere near drunk enough to just start doing what Liz was doing.

“Jittery are we?”

“Maybe a little bit. How would you feel if some random creep just came up and started to feel you up?” I questioned, placing my hands on my hips and glaring at him.

“Would she be hot?” He asked, looking up as if in thought. My hand came back and wound up for the swing, but he took back what he said before I smacked him in the chest. “I’m just kidding. The only hot stuff I need is right in front of me.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Are you drunk?” I asked.

He hiccupped, “Maybe, but not enough to not take notice to how you’re all alone.”

“Craig’s not here yet and as you should know, I’m not one to just let go and have drink after drink.” I explained.

Kent nodded before leaning against the wall next to me. “I remember one time when you got so trashed that you didn’t leave the bathroom the next day.” Memories rushed into my mind and I felt like throwing up at the thought of when I literally puked my brains out.

“Yeah, well, that’s exactly why I kind of stopped. That was a one and only time. It ruined whiskey for me.”

Kent chuckled, putting his cup to his lips and taking a giant gulp.

“Where’s your girl anyways?” I asked, glancing at my two best friends to see one still chatting with the two men and the other walking away towards my brother, making me instantly look away. I did not want to see what happened there and yeah, Jake did show up. We hadn’t said much to each other, but it was almost like we didn’t have to anymore. Everything was out and in the open. It was over and done with.

“Oh, Cassie?” He questioned, taken back a little bit. He scratched the back of his head as I stared up at him and nodded. “Um, well… She isn’t too into parties and well, um if she asks, this conversation never happened.”

My eyebrow rose as I stared up at him. “So you’ve got a good girl who also gets jealous?” I asked, laughing a bit when he blushed.

“She kind of hates your guts right now because she thinks you’re gorgeous and that I’m going to go back to you for some reason.”

I laughed again, patting Kent on the back as I told him, “Let her know she has nothing to worry about. We’re just really good friends,” He smiled at my words, “and that’s it.” I patted him on the shoulder once again before taking his cup to take a quick sip of his alcoholic beverage which tasted like a combination of a few things before saying my ‘goodbye’ and walking away to go find my boyfriend who hadn’t shown up yet.

It didn’t take that long until my phone buzzed and I pulled it out to read a message from the man I was looking for.

Come upstairs.

Doing what he had told me to do; I walked past a few people to get to the giant staircase in Liz’s house. I don’t know how people can make-out on a staircase without falling especially when alcohol is involved with it all, but there they were. Probably kissing and hooking up with someone they never met before tonight. After I made it up the staircase I looked around. Liz had closed and locked her doors upstairs before the party just in case to make sure nobody would come up here and do something in a room she would later have to clean up. Even though she could be a ditz sometimes, she was smart when it came to having a party at her house. We also helped her put all valuable objects in the locked rooms as well. Took us a bit, but hopefully we got everything. If not there would be something to clean up and try to fix in the morning.

The hallway on the second floor was pitch black, and only had a few people up here, trying to get into a room, but failing when the doors wouldn’t unlock causing them to walk back down the stairs to find another room to go grope each other in. Wondering why Craig wanted me up here, I continued down the hall until I noticed a figure standing near the guest bedroom. It motioned for me to come closer so I did what it asked, once in front of it I knew it was Craig by his scent which hit my nose as I pushed up onto my tippy toes to kiss his lips.

I just loved the way our lips moved together, how each move was like a ballet planned out specifically to flow together in a graceful dance. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him a bit closer to me, feeling his arms snake around my waist and do the same, causing our bodies to crash against one another. Our lips parted for a quick breath as Craig chuckled.

“Has someone been drinking or did you plan that hot greeting?”

My own lips pulled back into a smile. “Only a few sips of some peoples’ drinks. I have been waiting to do that for a while and since you took so long to get here…” My finger walked up his chest with each breath I took, which wasn’t many since my words were all running together.

He let out a soft chuckle before pulling me against his chest and entwining our fingers together as he did so. “Since everything has finally blown over I can now kiss you in public and not have to worry about a single person saying anything.” He paused for a minute, “Well, anything about people not knowing that is.” He corrected before bending downward again and scooping my chin up so he could press our lips together.

Gosh, those lips. They were killer. They weren’t the biggest things in the world and just looking at him you’d think they would do nothing, but boy did they work wonders. They moved so furiously against mine that it made my head whirl. Then again it could’ve been from the lack of oxygen in my lungs since I never wanted to pull away. His kisses made my knees weak. The only reason I was still on my feet was because I was leaning against his body which was tightly pressed against the door behind us. Suddenly Craig’s body jerked back, his hand pulling from mine, but yet his lips remained in place and kept working overtime. I heard a bit of jiggling before he muttered a cuss word between our lips.

I let out a quiet laugh before pulling back and catching onto what he wanted. To help him out I stood on my tiptoes and grabbed the key above the door, placing into the doorknob and twisting to have the door open gracefully.

“Oh.” He said looking dumbfounded at the newly opened door.

“It’s called a key.” I told him before placing it back above the door. As soon as it slipped from my fingers, hands clasped around my waist and jerked me forward into yet another darkroom, the door shutting behind us. I clapped twice and the lights turned on. Craig’s jaw dropped again in astonishment as he looked at the ceiling.

Yeah, Liz’s parents were those ones who fell for those stupid clap on lights and had them put in a few rooms of their house. I had to admit though, they were pretty cool even though they got annoying after awhile. All of a sudden there was a clap and the lights turn off, followed by another clap which caused them to flick back on again. Before Craig could do it again I reached forward and pulled his hands apart.

“Those are just so cool!” Talk about kid in a toy store. More like boy in a video game store. His face was bright and filled with amazement.

“They’re lights.” I said, rolling my eyes at his childishness.

“Clap on lights!” He declared, clapping twice to cause the lights to once again flicker in demonstration with what he had concluded.

“Way to ruin the moment.” I mumbled under my breath, walking away from the door.

“I’ve got to get myself some of those.”

One minute we were kissing the hell out of one another and the next he’s in awe about stupid lights which turn on and off when you clap loud enough. As I turned around though, I was pulled forward when he grabbed a hold of my hips, causing our bodies to collide.

“Shall we turn them off?” He asked, but before he could clap I grasped his hands and held them to my hips.

“I like them on, don’t you?”

We both let out a little laugh before his head bent down to catch a hold of my bottom lip between his teeth. I had never told anyone this, but I thought lip biting was a huge turn-on and by the sound that erupted from my throat, Craig definitely knew now if he didn’t before. I had missed this, the closeness of our bodies, pressed against one another to the point where not even a piece of paper could come between us. It was just electric, which was an understatement for me as I pulled Craig even closer to me which wasn’t possible by this point, but I tried to make it happen and by the feel of him and what he was doing to me in return, he was just as happy to get this type of contact.

His hands snaked up my body and snuck underneath my shirt. The second his hands came in contact with my stomach I let out another gentle moan because of the way he took a hold of my bare hips and gently started to massage circles against my burning skin. My oxygen levels ran completely out as our tongues continued to explore one another’s mouths. Lucky for me though, Craig decided to move down, placing searing hot kisses against my skin. I swear it was like the thermostat was kicked up a notch because the room suddenly became ten times hotter as I let my eyes roll back into my head, feeling Craig’s lips against my skin. His hands proceeded to move upward against my body. The fabric of my shirt started to get in the way, Craig’s fingers got tangled within it and it kept his hands from my body.

Groaning I pushed him back for a second, his lips leaving my skin and they ended up in a frown as he looked at me, but as soon as he was far enough away I grabbed the cloth that was frustrating me so much and pulled it upward. The material followed the lead of my hands as I flung over my head, dropping it to the floor next to me. I looked at Craig and saw as he stared at my chest, his own rising and falling with every breath he took. My gaze fell to my own chest.

It wasn’t anything amazingly huge like you see that some girls have, but it wasn’t flat either. My giant confidence that I had gained in the past couple of moments drooped a little bit as I stared at the bra I had chosen to wear tonight. It was a plain strapless bra, pretty old actually, but it was the best strapless bra I had. Whenever a girl imagines herself getting all hot and steamy with a guy she imagines herself, or at least I do, in a sexy bra with lace and everything to make my chest look better than it really is and just my luck, I end up wearing a simple nude colored bra. Nothing special about it, but what made it all worse was that it was the same bra.

A breathy laugh left my mouth as my head fell against the wall behind me. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I groaned louder as I heard Craig chuckle in front of me.

“If I remember correctly I’ve seen you in this bra once before.” He smirked, his eyes meeting mine. As much as I was bummed about not having a great bra on I couldn’t help, but smile.

“If I remember correctly I wore this bra when we had our first kiss.” Laughing at our own personal joke I grabbed a hold of his head and pulled him to me again, our lips smashing together. Little laughs fell in between our kiss which made the two of us just crack up. Craig pulled away to press our foreheads together, chuckles still falling from his lips.

He waggled his eyebrows at me before whispering in my ear. “I think I have something on that’s a little familiar too.” My eyebrow rose in question as I stared back into his shining blue eyes which were glazed over in mystery and lust.

“Oh is that so?” I asked, smirking at him. “Do I get to see this familiar clothing item?”

“That depends on how far you get.” Craig whispered, “I’m not very easy you know. I’m going to need a dinner first. Take me out and show me a good time,” his tongue flicked out to lick my ear at the end. I let out a tiny gasp as I pushed on his chest.

“You’re such a tease.” I whispered before attacking his lips again and just like that we were at it again, our lips brutally meshing, our tongues fighting for dominance over one another and our bodies pushed so tightly against one another. My butt was suddenly gripped firmly by two strong hands, lifting me up. My legs instantaneously wound around Craig’s hips as my arms instantly wrapped round his neck and shoulders. In seconds I was pulled from the wall and if I had been paying more attention I would’ve realized that we were moving, but I was so caught up in the fact that his magical lips were leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck that I didn’t realize it until I was dropped onto the bed in the room.

My eyes glanced up at him and it dawned on me that he was still fully clothed. I bit my lip as I watched Craig step towards me. Before I could reach up and rip his shirt right off of him, he gripped the bottom and pulled it over his head.

“Better?”

With that I replied, “So much better” and grabbed his arm, jerking him forward and he fell forward, carefully catching himself so that he didn’t crush me. He made his way in between my legs, crawling up towards me as I positioned myself on my elbows. “I definitely like this position.” I mumbled before my brain had a chance to think it all over, it slipped from my lips and too bad the music wasn’t loud up here because then he wouldn’t have heard it, but sadly he did and the blush I had been so proud of leaving behind tonight appeared on my cheeks as Craig’s eyebrow rose.

“For a second I thought our personalities had switched bodies, but then I saw that amazingly cute blush of yours and immediately realized that it’s still the same Rae.” I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks burn even more, but to try and change the subject I yanked the man in front of me and currently between my legs up to my face so that our lips could once again dance together in harmony.

Hands explored along with lips, but before it could get any further than where it was, the door was flung open.

“Shit.” We both mumbled and pulled away from each other to look at the door where a drunken Katie was slumped against the arm of pretty sober looking and currently pissed off Liz.

“Oh geez put some clothes on and help me.” Liz muttered before trying to catch Katie from dropping to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

“What the hell happened?” I asked, Craig and me pulling apart from each other.

“Well, Missy here started to get a little friendly with some guys and your brother caught it all-” Liz tried to explain before Katie cut her off.

“Man was he mad! There is enough of me to go around.” Katie declared before clamping her mouth shut and throwing her hand over it. Her face suddenly grew paler and I knew Liz was going to need some help with this one as she started to topple again.

“Sorry to break up this sex fest, but Craig, Jake needs your help right now since he’s kind of outnumbered and Rae, well-” She didn’t even need to say anything because in that exact second Katie did upchuck and it wasn’t pleasant. All of our faces were in cringes as we heard Katie throw up everything she’d had in the last hour or so. Let’s just say it was a lot.

Within quickness, Craig was up and his shirt was on. “I’m going to go help Jake.”

“Sure you are.” Liz grumbled, holding back Katie’s hair as she continued to empty her stomach.

I just watched as Craig gave me a small smile before looking at Katie, grimacing and running for dear life out of the bedroom. I just stared as he ran. How come every good moment between us had to be ruined by one of our friends or family members? Just when we thought it was going to be good and that we’d have a moment to ourselves…

“Are you going to just lay there in your bra or come and help me?” My attention was pulled back to the Liz, Katie and the task at hand.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. Yeah, a moment to ourselves just wasn’t going to happen. So, I got up and searched the room until I found my shirt which I had so desperately torn from my body and pulled it back over my head so that I was now covered up and ready to help.

“Just so you know you can’t blame this all on me.” Liz told me as we tried to get Katie stable again.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, but I’m still going to be pissed about it all.” We both let out a laugh before I seriously looked at her. “So, a sex fest? Is that what you saw?” Liz smirked back at me before obnoxiously fake moaning Craig’s name and pretending to be me. “Shut up.” I laughed and shook my head at her while we carried a half asleep Katie into the bed near us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long! Seriously, but I've been in some weird type of funk that I couldn't get out of. If you want check out my Wattpad to find out more. Same username as my Quizilla: ImmaDreamer26

Hopefully I didn't lose my readers. :( Let me know you're still out there!