He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 11

Izzy's POV.

I grabbed my cellphone off my desk when my ringtone went off.

Hey @ 1 we're going costume shoppin 4 the dance- Cee

I quickly replied an 'ok' then clicked send and put my headphones in my ears blasting The Maine through them. When my door opened my eyes flickered over to it. I saw Ash's lips move, but my headphones tuned out his words. I pulled them out.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said where the hell were you?!" Ash asked. You could tell he wasn't mad, but he was stern.

"Out. I'm back see! I'm fine." I said getting up off my bed and spinning around slowly as if showing him nothing was out of place. "Whatever, anyways I'm leaving at 1 to go shopping with Candi." I told him and walked into my bathroom closing the door before he could reply. I heard him grumble something, but then my room door closed and I could hear Ash walk down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and stripped from my clothing I had slept in and turned the shower on hot water and stepped in.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I watched as Zeke got out of her car and come up to my door. I opened it and her fist was ready to knock. She put her fist down and looked at me skeptically.

"Where you waiting for me?" She asked? "Kale Sparks waiting for someone... Geez you must be desperate." I rolled my eyes and stepped aside so she could come in. I closed the door behind her and started into the empty house.

"So what are you here for?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I don't know. Just wanted to make sure you weren't breaking little Izzy's heart." She said fingering the blanket on the couch.

"She's fine."

"Sure she is. Does she know about this whole little plan of yours?" Zeke asked sitting on the couch.

"No." I told her.

"Does Blaze know that I know about this little bet?" I shrugged.

"Have no clue. All I know is that Greg knows and he's trying to keep Izzy away from me." I said grimacing at him. He was the only thing standing in the way of the Camaro and me. Well not the only thing.

"Smart guy." Zeke smirked.

"Ha-ha. Seriously." Zeke's smirk faded.

"Kale I don't think you should be doing this." She said getting off the couch.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Izzy looks fragile." She paused. "This really isn't worth it. Would you want to be taken your virginity from for a bet?" I frowned.

"Fuck you Zeke."

"I'm serious." She said grabbing the knob to the front door. "You remember how you felt when a little bet happened to you?"

"You're really cold-hearted." I told her.

"I moved on Kale and Ashley was hurt." I cringed again at the name of her. "You took her virginity and left her heart-broken."

"I loved her." I shouted at Zeke. "I didn't mean to break her heart, but when..." My voice stopped. I couldn't say anything else.

"You took the money in front of her and made her hate you." Zeke told me. "If you really loved her you wouldn't have done it. Izzy you don't even love so would you really want her to end up like Ashley?" I ground my teeth together as the front door opened.

"She'd move on." I told her. "I did." I said looking at the top of the stairs as Melissa came from my room with a sheet wrapped around her.

"Come on Kale, I'm getting cold." I smirked.

"I'll be right up." She nodded and walked back into my room and closed the door.

"You know what Kale. At least I learn from my mistakes and don't make the same one over again." Zeke hissed and slammed my front door. I watched as her car drove away.

Fuck Zeke. I didn't need her help.