He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 2

Izzy's POV.

The bell signaling 1st block was over rang and I picked up my math books and headed out the door. I had photography next. When I got to my locker Danny was there waiting for me.

"Hey Danny." I said putting on a fake smile. He was the guy Candi's deciding to hook me up with for the dance. If I haven't told you already the dance is the school's Halloween dance. It's still September and even after telling Candi a million times I'm not going she still insists on finding me a date.

"Hey Izzy." Danny said giving me a smile. My smile faded as the janitor's closet across my locker opened and what do you know the manwhore and a blonde bimbo walk out.

"That was amazing." The girl said kissing Kale. Her hair was all messed up. Ew gross! They had sex in there. Ew, ew and triple ew!

"Sure. I'll catch you later." He said walking away from her. His eyes caught mine for a split second and I almost wanted to barf. He started towards my locker and I turned to Danny.

"Sorry Danny, but I got to go. Photography's starting soon. See ya!" I slammed my locker after pulling out my camera and walked away before Danny could say anything back to me. Kale Sparks was the manwhore of the school. He was an arrogant, cocky, annoying manwhore who had every girl wrapped around his finger. Well, all, but one... me. I hated him with a passion. When I say he's got girls wrapped around his finger no joke. He'll walk into class with two or three girls around him giggling and he often skips class to well... go to the janitor's closet if you catch my drift. As I walked into photography Candi was sitting on my desk with a huge smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow and walked toward her.

"Guess what?!" She asked excitedly.

"You learned how to whistle?" I guessed. She could never whistle very well. She hit my arm. "Ouch." I said acting as if it hurt.

"Shut up. Anyways! Instead of guessing I'm going to tell you."

"That would've saved me time the first time."

"Would you shut-up?" I closed my mouth and held my lips together with my fingers. "Thank you." She said taking a breath. "Alright so-"

"Class please take a seat." Ms. Bowmen said. Candi squeezed her hands together holding in a scream. She hated not getting to tell people news. Especially when she's excited about it. I took my fingers from my lips and took my seat. Candi was on the other side of the class so we couldn't even whisper. "Today you're going to be partnered up with the person next to you and you'll start your next project." I looked next to me to the empty seat then I raised my hand. Yes Miss Rein."

"Nobody's sitting next to me. Does that mean I can just join a group?" I asked looking towards Candi in hope of getting in her group.

"Actually you won't have to. We're getting a student transfer into this class today so you'll have a partner if they come in time." She said looking at the clock. "If not then yeah you can pick your group."

"Yes!" I heard Candi whisper yell.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Hey man so what did you want?" I asked walking up to Blaze.

"Have fun?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know it. Except that girl loves to bite. I think I'm going to have a few bite marks on my neck." I felt my neck.

"Nice." I nodded. "So who was she?" He asked. I shrugged.

"A blonde. I think her name started with a "B" or something." Blaze nodded.

"Brittney?" He asked. I shook my head.

"That's what I thought it was for a second. Anyways what'd you want?" I asked him as we walked out of the school building. I often skipped.

"Oh well I just wanted a nice fuck, but you already beat me to it. There's no one left."

"There's some."

"Jenny Sal." I looked at him in disgust.

"I remember when Greg bet you to make-out with her." I laughed and Blaze glared at me.

"We're to never speak of that again." He warned me.

"Yeah well I saw that Izzy girl next to Danny just a few minutes ago. Neither of us have gotten her." I said with a smirk.

"Bet you can't get her." Blaze bet. I raised an eyebrow.

"You know I never turn down nor, lose a bet." I said pushing off of my car. "So what's the bet?" I asked.

"I bet you can't get Izzy Rein to fall head over heels for you." Blaze said with a smirk. I glared. I didn't like that girl one bit.

"What do I get if I win?" I asked. Blaze thought for a second.

"My new Camero." He said flatly as if he could just get another within a few seconds. Which he most definitely could. Blaze was rich beyond belief.

"And if I loose?" Blaze cocked an eyebrow.

"Well I'll decide when it happens."

"What?" I asked.

"Just as you said. You never loose. If you truly don't then I won't have to come up with something, but if you do. Oh man it'll be good."

"How long do I have?"

"Till next year. As in January 1st." He said. I nodded. I hated this girl, but seriously how hard could it be? I had every other girl falling for me. I had more than 3 months to get her to fall for me. This was going to be an easy win.

Or so I thought...

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"Alright so what you'll be doing for this project. Each group will be assigned an emotion like joy or hate etc. Your group will take this emotion and take a few pictures resembling the emotion your group receives." Ms. Bowmen pulled out a hat and ripped a few pieces of paper, folded them up and placed them in the hat shaking it. She started around the room at the first group who was Franky and Sarah. "Pick a piece of paper and that's your emotion." Franky's hand went into the hat and he pulled out a paper. He unfolded it and read silently to himself before reading out loud.

"Anger?" He questioned looking at Sarah who shrugged. Ms. Bowmen went on until she came to me and I was last.

"Ms. Bowmen." I started. "Since I don't have a partner can I join another group?" I asked flashing her a smile hoping she'd accept.

"Actually our transferring student is here." She said happily and looked towards the doorway. I looked over and it was the devil himself.

Kale Sparks was leaning against the wall looking at Ms. Bowmen.

"He's not a transfer student." I complained.

"Not like that transfer. From a different photography class." I groaned and slammed my head on my desk. "Mr. Sparks you know the project your other class was about to start?" Kale nodded. "Good because this class is starting it today so you'll just jump in."

"So who's my partner?" He asked coolly. Probably hoping it was an easy fuck.

"Miss Rein right here." She said stepping aside so he could see me. His smirk fell. "Look there's only one emotion left." She unfolded the paper and read it out loud.

"Love."

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I made my way to my new photography class. I got transferred from my old one to this one. Photography was one of the rare classes that I actually went to. I had the same teacher just a different block. I opened the door and saw groups chattering busily.

"Actually our transferring student is here." Ms. Bowmen said looking towards me. She must've been talking to someone.

"He's not a transfer student." A girly voice complained.

"Not like that transfer. From a different photography class." Someone groaned and Ms. Bowmen turned to me. I couldn't help, but smirk." Mr. Sparks you know the project your other class was about to start?" I nodded. "Good because this class is starting it today so you'll just jump in."

"So who's my partner?" I asked hoping it was a bimbo I could easily fuck.

"Miss Rein right here." Ms. Bowmen stepped aside and I saw who she was talking to. It was Izzy. My smirk fell fast. "Look there's only one emotion left." I looked at Izzy's face and she wasn't happy either. Ms. Bowmen unfolded the paper and read aloud.

"Love."