He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 20

::Recap::

"Yeah Greg. Tell her why. "I hissed. I pushed myself off of the building and walked towards them. When I got to them I wrapped my arms around Izzy.

"You tell her..." I whispered.

Greg didn't move. He looked between me and Izzy quickly then to his feet like he was thinking.

::Story::


Izzy's POV.

The words filled my mind. What did Greg know that I didn't? Better yet, why didn't I know about it? It was like Kale was threatening him.

It was weird though. I watched as Greg stood there looking at his feet, but I felt safe in Kale arms. Like I was being protected.

"I don't care what you do to me, but Izzy needs to know." Greg whispered. My eyes darted to him and he looked up slowly.

"What is going on?" I asked wiggling from Kale grasp. The October air was cold and I being in the costume I was in didn't help either.

"Don't do this Greg." Kale muttered softly, but we all heard him.

"Don't do what? What the hell aren't you telling me Kale? Greg spill... now!" I shouted through the cold air. My shout echoed through the empty school parking lot. Everyone was inside partying it up.

"Greg..." Kale said. Actually, more like pleaded.

"He's using you Izzy. You're the only girl he hasn't gotten and it's all a bet." Greg spilled.

"Greg!" Kale shouted. My head whipped around to look at Kale.

"Is it true?" I asked. Kale shook his head.

"He's lying. It's just the punch." Kale said quickly like he was trying to cover something up.

"Fuck you Kale." I whispered as I started towards my house.

"No Izzy stop!" Kale yelled grabbing my wrist. "It was a bet, but it's not now. I mean its over." He said his eyes looking frantically for mine.

"You lied to me." I whispered. Kale didn't say anything. "You lied to me... I can't believe I thought you were changing!" I shouted in his face.

"Izzy!"

"No!" I shouted back. "I actually thought you were serious about getting married. What did you do pay some girl to just act until you could get me to sleep with you?" Kale didn't answer.

"I absolutely hate you." I whispered.

"Izzy..."

"No let go of me!" I struggled in his grasp, but when my hand collided with his face my other hand was set free.

I didn't look back as I ran forward. I didn't know where I was going nor did I care.

To think I was actually starting to like him!

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Is it true?" Izzy asked me. I shook my head trying to keep the lie down low...

"He's lying. It's just the punch." I said quickly.

"Fuck you Kale." She whispered.

"No Izzy stop!" I yelled grabbing her wrist. "It was a bet, but it's not now. I mean its over." I said, my eyes looking frantically for hers. She wouldn't even look at me.

"You lied to me." Izzy whispered. I couldn't say anything. How could I? I mean she was right. I did lie to her..."You lied to me... I can't believe I thought you were changing!" She shouted in my face.

"Izzy!" I yelled. I didn't know what else to say. I just needed her to calm down so I could explain.

"No!" She shouted back. "I actually thought you were serious about getting married. What did you do pay some girl to just act until you could get me to sleep with you?" I didn't say anything once again.

"I absolutely hate you." She whispered. Now that hit me hard. The word 'hate' was so strong and it left Izzy's lips in a cruel and ugly voice. I felt like my chest was being ripped apart.

"Izzy..." I started.

"No let go of me!" She struggled, but when her hand collided with my face she was set free.

With that she ran. My face hurt from where she had punched me. She had a mean right hook.

Her silhouette disappeared among the trees alongside the road.

"She needed to know." Greg said. His voice just above a whisper.

"You did this!" I hissed turning to him my hand dropping from my face and balling into a fist. "You did this Greg." I hissed again getting up and into his face.

"No Kale...Greg didn't. You did this." I turned to see Zeke leaning against the school.

"Ze-"

"Say it Kale. You did this to her. You did this again. Again! Even after you learned your lesson the first time! You lost Ashley after the first time Kale! You're a cold-hearted soul. You don't learn do you?" Zeke hissed.

*******************************************

Third Person POV.

Zeke's voice cut through the cold air like a knife. The silence surrounded the three as they all stood still.

Zeke's words filled Kale's head. What was he thinking? Why had he done it? He loved Ashley and he was starting to really like Izzy.

She was funny, smart and not to mention how cute she was when she blushed.

He had done it again, but this time like the last it was too late to fix...

Or was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh!!! Shoot me! xP I made them fight. :/ Don't worry though the story is only halfway through. It's no where near ending. The ending is around chapter 40 or so. I'm not so surte yet.