He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 24

Kale's POV.

Do you really think this is going to work?


I never said it was or wasn't. You came up with the idea not me!

I sighed and looked in the bathroom mirror. Now trust me. I wasn't one to look at myself and study my appearance and determine what was wrong, but I couldn't help, but catch myself looking to make sure I looked good for her.

Izzy I mean. I mean I had to make sure everything was perfect for the party tonight. I sighed once again as I ran my fingers through my hair to add a shaggy look to it. A weak smile tugged at the corner of my lips, but didn't make it all the way there as I heard the doorbell ring.

Who rings the doorbell anymore? I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs. Of course it was kids from school ready to party. I had forgotten I made the party at 8 instead of 9 or a later time like that.

Around 9 or so I was getting aggravated. She wasn't here. I couldn't see her.

Did I mess up that bad?

Must've.

I frowned as my eyes scanned the crowd and as soon as my eyes caught a glimpse of red hair I was pulled back by a few fan girls.

"Kale so how have you been?" A blonde asked running her fingers up my leg.

"Yeah Kale how's it been?" A brunette asked stroking my hair.

Oh God it's been so long!

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

So I went from head skank to my normal self for the party. I really didn't like the skirt I was wearing anyways. It was bugging the shit out of me!

So you're probably wondering what I'm wearing now. Well, let's start out with my hair's in a high ponytail that's shifted to the left. My make-up my usual eyeliner and mascara with a little chapstick.

My shirt was an old worn-out off the shoulder grey/blue shirt that read 'dirty blonde' since Candi thought my hair should be blonde from all of the dumb stuff I would say and do. My jeans were light blue and had rips all the way down then that led to my grey converse.

The party was a usual teenage drunk fest. Grinding on the dance floor, make-out sessions on the couches and in the living room, beers being handed out like candy at a candy factory, and even fights between couples and friends.

Candi left me almost immediately, but not without telling me words of advice.

"Remember to find Kale." She called before leaving me stranded by myself in the middle of the dance floor.

"Great words." I mumbled as I pushed through a few people muttering a few 'sorry's along with it.

*******************************************

I swear I scouted the whole house at least twice. I mean all, but upstairs.

All that were upstairs though were horny teens getting 'it' on. Hopefully he wasn't up there. My fingers tapped nervously on the railing on the staircase.

Should I go up?

What could hurt?

Everything...

I let out a heavy breath of air and pushed myself forward. Please tell me he's not in one of these rooms. I looked down the hallway and then turned to my right noticing a few teens making out in the bathroom.

Odd place? I agree. I mean they were basically having sex right there on the sink and in the shower. I mean there were bedrooms right down the hall...

Bedrooms. Please no. I turned and saw one door that was closed shut. It was the only one and knowing that the master bedroom was already looked in frightened me.

He was looking horrible this morning. I mean he didn't look like he was over me... Maybe he was and I'm just standing here for nothing.

Just as I stood outside the door I felt my heart pick up pace and my fingers trembled as they gripped the doorknob. With a clammy hand I turned it and opened the door with ease.