He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 25

::Recap::

I turned and saw one door that was closed shut. It was the only one and knowing that the master bedroom was already looked in frightened me.

He was looking horrible this morning. I mean he didn't look like he was over me... Maybe he was and I'm just standing here for nothing.

Just as I stood outside the door I felt my heart pick up pace and my fingers trembled as they gripped the doorknob. With a clammy hand I turned it and opened the door with ease.

::Present::


The door creaked forward and led into a dark room. The only light was illuminating from the window and from the hallway light.

My heart panged when I noticed two bodies. Tangled limbs together as a shirt was pulled off and thrown. Something in me wanted to run, but the other half kept me there as my hand ran up the wall looking for the light switch.

When my fingers fiddled around with switch my heart picked up the pace again. Something told me he wouldn't do this.

Not to me.

With that the switch was flicked.

"What the hell?" A voice asked as a head emerged from under the sheets of the bed.

My body froze. That voice was familiar. Just a few days ago it rang through my ears. My voice hitched in my throat not letting any words escape.

"Izzy?" The voice asked. Then it all happened so slowly, as if in slow motion.

"What's going on?" Another voice asked that was unfamiliar to me. My eyes turned to see a male laying underneath her.

"How could you Rachel?" I asked, hurt filling my words.

"Izzy." Her voice pleaded.

"How could you do this to Ash?" I yelled at her. She winced. My head was spinning and trying to take in the situation.

There in the bed was Rachel about to freaking 'do' a guy and trust me...

The guy wasn't Ash.

"Izzy it's not that simple. I mean come on." Rachel got off of the guy leaving him shirtless and laying down trying to figure out what was going on.

"Well, you'll be able to explain it after I let Ash know that you were about to fuck someone else."

"You wouldn't." She hissed.

"You know Rachel... I never saw you as one to break hearts." I spat.

"Izzy I swear to God-" Too bad she couldn't finish her sentence as I ran like hell out f the room and down the stairs.

Ash wasn't here so somehow I had to get out or find somewhere to hide, somewhere away from others or maybe in a huge crowd. Rachel couldn't get to me. I needed to get to Ash first.

My mind scanned the room looking for possible places to hide. I was in a dead end and had to choose a place to go. To my left led out back and I would be stuck out there. To my right, a song came on the radio and the dance floor started to gain more people.

"Perfect." I whispered to myself as I slipped past a few people. I glanced behind me and saw Rachel catching up. "Damn." I hissed as I grabbed someone’s drink and downed it.

I pulled the hair tie from my hair, letting it fall down around my shoulder. Taking my hair down would probably throw Rachel off for she was looking for me with a ponytail.

Another thing would be my shirt. I cursed as I slipped it off and over my head. A few guy whistled because they thought I was giving them a shower when I was really only stripping down to my cami that I was wearing under my shirt.

Thank God I was too. I stuffed one end of my shirt in my pocket and letting the rest fall out. I didn't have anywhere else to put it.

Finally, I emerged onto the dance floor and teens were grinding up a storm. With Rachel hot on my tail this wouldn't do it.

"Move out of my way." I muttered as I pushed a few girls out of my way as I ran out of the living and down a hall. "Damn." I spat, once again I was at a dead end, but this time it only led to one door. I cursed myself as Rachel was making her way through the crowd of dancers.

The only way to go was into that room. Without a second thought about it my hand held the knob and twisted it around which swung the door open and in my body went.

Once I closed the door my breaths let out in gaps as I tried to find a lock for the door. I saw the button on the knob which I pushed in, but also put the chain that held the door closed from the top. When both were down I pressed my back against the door and slid down it so I was sitting at the top of the stairs.

This was obviously the basement, but the bad thing about the basement was when I pulled out my cellphone all of my bars were absolutely gone.

"Dammit!" I breathed as I tried to catch my breath and calm down. Ash was never going to believe me. She was going to get to him first. It wouldn't really help now to stay down here. If I did get out all Rachel would do was tell me promise not to tell and again she'd win because Ash wouldn't believe me.

Well, getting out of a basement sounded better as I squeezed my eyes shut and stood up. I unlatched the chain on the door and my hand gripped the knob tightly.

Here goes nothing...

Just as I started to turn the knob I felt a warm hand cover mine. A body pressed against my back and a hot breath blew over neck.