He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 27

Izzy's POV.

I groaned as I rolled over. My bangs fell over my eyes as I squeezed them closed trying to let as little light in as possible. When I realized nothing was going to change I let out a sigh and opened my eyes. I was confused for a second when I didn't see the familiar walls of my room.

Just then memories of last night flashed through my head and a smile crossed my lips as I hand tightened it's grip around my waist. I rolled back over and my smile widened when I saw the only face I wanted to see.

"Stop moving. I'm trying to sleep." Kale's voice rang through my ears. My smile turned into a frown as his eyes slowly opened up to look into mine. "What?" He asked noticing my expression.

"Why do you have to be so rude?" I asked turning onto my back. Kale's other arm snaked its way around my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Because that's who I am." He whispered in my ear.

"You're an ass." I mumbled.

"I was kidding." His soft lips pressed against the base of my neck. "Are you up for round two?" He asked seductively in my ear. Shivers ran up my shine as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I thought you were trying to sleep." I muttered sitting up and letting the sheets fall off of my body.

"I was kidding... once again." I didn't look at him and he sighed deeply before sitting up next to me and resting his chin on my shoulder. "I loved it last night." He said as his hands traveled down my arms. As his fingers entwined themselves in mine I rolled my eyes and leaned back against Kale.

"You're a liar." I said looking down at the bed covers.

"I promised I wouldn't lie." He whispered. I bit my lip before sighing and looking up at him.

"Whatever."

"Whatever?" Kale's eyebrow rose.

"Yeah." I replied getting up slightly so that my lips were crushed against his.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I watched as Izzy walked inside her house and I frowned at the thought of her leaving me. As I pulled away though I couldn't help, but think of how much I couldn't wait to see her again. She was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of.

After we both woke up we sat in my bed in silence and just literally had our minds clear. Neither of us were thinking... just relaxing. Our breathing was in sync as we just sat there. Izzy in my arms felt so right. Our fingers intertwined like that felt like they were supposed to be like that.

I was having feeling like never before. I hadn't even felt them when I was with...

Ashley.

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"Where were you last night?" Ash's voice asked as soon as the front door closed. I cringed as I slowly turned around to look at him.

"Over at Candi's." I lied.

"That's a lie. I called her." I cocked a brow.

"Then what did she say?" I asked.

"She said she had no clue and thought you went home." I rolled my eyes at Cee's typical thought. "So where were you?" Ash asked again. This time was more demanding instead of really asking.

"Over at Greg's." Ash's eyes scanned over me quickly before looking at the window in the living room then back at me.

"Lie again. Greg doesn't drive that type of car." He said.

God! Why was he so interested in knowing where I was. I am here and totally fine.

"Okay I was at Kale's." I said as I flicked on the TV.

"Iz..." Ash started, but I cut him off.

"Don't Iz me. We're fine."

"It's not that Izzy." He sat on the couch next to me.

"Then what is it?" I asked not taking my eyes off of the TV.

"I just don't want you to come home one day and have the other night happen again." I frowned as I tried to keep that out of my mind.

"It won't happen again." I told Ash.

"What makes you think that?"