He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 29

Izzy's POV.

What photo?!

My mind started to race with possible answers to my question. I told him we couldn't just take a photo off of the computer. I specifically told him no. Ms. Bowmen's eyes looked over the picture before her gaze landed on me.

"Miss Rein, please come here." Her voice rang through my ears as it took a second for my mind to actually take them in. I gulped, but slowly rose from my seat to come over to her.

'I swear I told him not to do it.' I started to think up my plea for help. 'I seriously swear I didn't do that. He misunderstood your project.' I quickly glanced at Kale as he walked up next to me.

There we stood in front of Ms. Bowmen. Her eyebrows scrunched together as she studied the picture before pressing it against her stomach to hide from either of us.

"From your expression Miss Rein it looks to me like you don't want this photo to be shared with the class." I felt my stomach drop. How could he just use a photo like that. My eyes dropped.

"I really don't care. Show them what a failure we are." I mumbled, looking over the class. Candi's eyebrows were cocked in confusion as she watched our situation.

"A failure? You two make a cute couple." Ms. Bowmen lifted the photo from her chest and flipped it around for the class to see. I couldn't believe my eyes.

There in her hand was a black and white photo. I was the center of it with a bright smile across my lips. Behind me was Kale, whispering things in my ear as I sat in his lap with our fingers entwined together. My jaw was literally agape as the class all stared in awe.

A few girls muttered, "That's so adorable." or "They're so cute together!". I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked over at Kale who was smirking as he swept the hair out of his eyes. I wanted to badly to smack him right now for not telling me about a picture, but yet again I wanted to know when he took it.

*******************************************

"That was such a cute picture!" Candi gushed as we walked out of lunch. I glared at her.

"It would've been better if he had told me that he actually took a picture of us." I mumbled, walking up to my locker and turning in the combination.

"Yeah, but the expression on your face was priceless!" Cee said, smiling like crazy. I just rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut.

"Whatever."

"So you have free period this block..."

"So?" I questioned.

"Are you going to go talk to him?" She urged.

"Yes I am." I gave in. I looked back at her as she started walking the other way towards Biology.

Of course she leaves me alone once I agree to talk to him.

I walked out the side door of the school and onto the grass. When I scanned the soccer fields I noticed Blaze. Standing next to him was Kale. I couldn't help, but feel rage build up inside me until I noticed Kale step away and shake his head. Blaze's expression changed. His smirk fell and he bit his lip as if he was trying to think before he walked away from Kale.

As soon as I noticed that Blaze was out of sight I made my way onto the field towards Kale.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's another long wait, but here's the chapter and I hope you all like it! :)