He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 3

Izzy's POV.

"I can't believe I have to work with you." I groaned sitting down onto the grass. Kale walked over to the oak tree I was laying against. Ms. Bowmen let us out of class so we could get started taking pictures.

"We'll just take a picture off of the internet and use it. It'll be simple." Kale said as if it were that easy.

"Too bad it has to be a picture we took from our camera and that's plagiarism or whatever." He shrugged. "It's actually better than working with you." I muttered under my breath. I didn't think he heard me when we heard the bell ring for lunch. Thank God. I got up and started walking away.

*******************************************

"Cee just give it up." I said as we walked to our lunch table.

"Come on give Danny a chance." I rolled my eyes and we sat down. I felt the chair next to me pull out and Rachel sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked. She always acted as an older sister to me.

"Boy problems." Candi said.

"Wrong. I don't have them, but Candi's giving me them." I said glaring at her.

"Oh well speaking of boy problems it's our anniversary tomorrow and I swear your brother hasn't got a clue." Ash remembered, but the present was a surprise.

"I'm sure he hasn't." I encouraged her trying not to give it away.

"I hope not or we're going to be having some problems." She walked away with an anger expression. Candi looked at me.

"Don't worry he knows." She released a sigh of relief and turned back to her French fries.

"I can't believe you get to work with Kale Sparks in photography." Candi said as if in a daydream. She was head over heels for him.

"It sucks ass." I said picking up my burger. I took a bite and turned to see Candi's jaw dropped. "What?" I asked wiping the ketchup from the corner of my mouth.

"That's attractive." I turned to see Kale smirking at me.

"Thanks nice to know you like pigs." I said taking another bite.

"Hey Kale." Candi said batting her eyelids. Kale didn't even look at her.

"So Izzy I was wondering-" I cut him off.

"Sorry, but you can call me Isabella. Izzy's for non manwhores." He scowled.

"I don't like that word." He said sitting in the sit on my right.

"Well it describes you to a "T"." I set my burger down and looked at him. "Arrogant could work, or you know cocky. Those all describe you. So what are you here for?" I asked getting annoyed with his presence.

"Just wanted to make sure what time I was going to your house tonight to work on the project." He waggled his eyebrows and my teeth ground together.

"If you think you're coming to my house you're way wrong." I turned to face Candi who was gone and now where in sight.

"Alright four it is Iz." He got up and started walking away.

"Ass." I muttered. Well at least he didn't know where I lived.

"Who's an ass?" I turned my head to see Greg.

"Gregory!" I said using his full name. He scowled at the name. "Aw it's not that bad." I said patting the seat next to me. He sat down. "What've you been up to?" I asked. Greg was my best guy friend.

"Nothing. What was Kale doing over here?" He asked stealing my fries.

"Those are mine." I whined. He held them up high so I couldn't reach them.

"Mine now." He said with a smile. I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. "Kale's my partner in photography." I said scowling.

"He's not that bad." Greg said chewing a few more fries. I tried again to steal them back, but he just raised them up again.

"Yeah he is. He's a manwhore." I said giving up on my fries.

"Hey!" Greg said offended.

"He is."

"Then what am I?" He asked.

"Second best." Candi said. We both turned to face her.

"Thanks Cee." Greg said placing the empty fries case on my tray and got up and left.

"Ass." I called after him. He laughed and winked at me. I shook my head and turned to Candi. She looked as if in another daydream. "Cee?" I asked snapping my fingers in front of her face. She shook her head and looked down at me.

"Oh right hey um, would you be mad if I ugh-" She bit her lip.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Ass." She muttered as I walked away. I smirked. This was going to be a challenge, but I had to show Blaze I could do this. I wanted his Camero. I had to pull a few strings. Especially since I had no clue where Izzy lived. I searched around the cafeteria and my eyes landed on a blonde who was talking a table on the other side of the room from Izzy's. I remember seeing her in photography. She was sitting with that brunette I did last weekend.

"Hey." I said sitting next to the girl. The brunette batted her eyelashes. I looked at what was her name?

"Hey." She said.

"So you're friends with Izzy right?" She nodded.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"I was wondering if I could get her address." Her eyes went wide.

"You want Izzy's address?!" I nodded. She looked like she wanted to squeal like a pig.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Um well it's 36 Blossom Lane." I nodded knowing where that was.

"Thanks." I told her. I went to get up when a set of lips were pressed against mine. I looked forward to see the brunette with her lips on mine. Actually it wasn't that bad, but she was needy and I hated needy girls. This was going to call for something drastic. I pulled my lips from hers and her eyes opened slowly shining brightly. "How about you join me in the janitor's closet during 4th." I whispered seductively in her ear. She looked like she was going to whither away from just my voice. I had that effect on people. She nodded madly and I got up walking away from her. I wiped my mouth.

"You going to meet her?" Blaze asked as I left the cafeteria.

"Nope." I told him flatly. "I hate needy girls." I finished as I rounded the corner out the front doors of the school. Skipping was always the best part of school