He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 30

"Why were you talking to Blaze?" I asked, causing Kale to jump a bit before turning around and sighing.

"You have nothing to worry about. I was just talking to him." Kale defended.

"Didn't look like it."

"Well that's all it was." His lips quickly found mine making my heart melt and my knees weak as I slowly faded into the kiss. His lips were so soft and they felt good knowing that they were all mine. I pulled away for a quick breath and they kept going trailing from my jaw to my neck.

"Kale..." I whined loving the sensation he was giving me.

"You know you love it." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head trying to forget about them.

"We're in school!" I pointed out.

"Didn't stop us earlier." He murmured into my ear. I hissed as he started to nip at my ear. It was annoying to know it felt really good.

"Stop." I replied, pushing him away. Kale huffed before running a hand through his hair.

"Fine, come on. I want to show you something." My eyebrow cocked as he twirled me around and had me follow him off of the football field.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." I frowned. Surprises weren't my thing and I wanted to know where we were going.

"Please tell me."

"Nope." He replied, not even looking back at me. I glanced over my shoulder to look at the school.

"Are we leaving?"

"Yupp." I sighed, only a free block and everything else wasn't that important.

"I'll go only if you tell me one thing." I said as he got in his car.

"What?" He asked opening the passenger door for me to get in.

"Where we're going?" I tried, making my best pouty face. Kale squeezed his eyes shut.

"That face isn't going to work on me so either get in the car or I'm leaving." He said fiddling the pedal.

"Ugh fine." I whined as I hopped in and closed the door.

*******************************************

We had been driving for at least 10 minutes in complete silence and I was getting anxious to where he was taking me.

"Please tell me?" I tried again. Kale shook his head. A frown again made its way to my lips as I crossed my arms and stared out the front window. Just as a car passed by a thought popped into my head and I smirked devilishly to myself. Kale glanced over quickly before raising an eyebrow and turning his attention back to the road.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Oh nothing." I replied putting it behind me. I slowly started to rise and Kale's eyes were now fixed on me, but every few seconds he'd look at the road.

"Izzy." He warned. I could only smirk as my hand slipped.

"Whoops!" I cried as my hand slide across his pants. Kale's lips separated as a moan left. My smirk grew as my plan had worked. "Kale." I whispered softly in his ear. Goosebumps formed on the edge of his neck and started to multiply as I put my hand through his hair, running my fingers through slowly.

"Izzy." He warned once again as I slide my other hand up the bottom of his shirt.

"What Kale? Am I distracting you?" I asked nipping at his earlobe.

"Y-yes." He stuttered. I bit my lip before biting his neck. Another moan left his lips as he quickly pulled to the side of the road. Within seconds I was on my back with Kale on top of me. Something was in his eyes, almost like lust as his lips attached to my own.

His tongue quickly slipped through and played with mine. They danced for dominance and he sure didn't want me to win. After a minute or so I drew my tongue back and closed my tightly. Kale growled in response as he tried to pry them back open.

They didn't budge and he was getting aggravated so he pulled away and glared at me.

"Tell me where we're going." I demanded. He groaned before sitting back in his seat.

"No." He said, standing his ground.

"Kale..." My hands slithered around his neck.

"No." He said again, starting the car back up.

"Just tell me!" I whined. Can you guess what his answer was?

"No."

*******************************************

I felt the car come to a sudden stop causing ym eyes to flicker to the front window. All I could see was dark as night had taken over my sight. I groaned. Night wasn't my thing. I hated it coming earlier as winter progressed forward.

"We're here." Kale said looking at me. A smirk fell across his lips as he found that he had won the battle and not given in.

"Oh smirk all you want to." I hissed, opening the car door so I could see where were actually were. Sadly, it wasn't any better outside the vehicle.

"I will because I won." Kale teased as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ha-ha-ha." I replied. "You're just so funny."

"I think I am." If he could only see my face as he started walking.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I still can't let you know."

"Tell me or I'm getting back in that car." I warned.

"You won't want to go back." He said.

"Why?"

With that I was pulled behind a bush and my eyes were filled with light. My jaw dropped as I looked at the spot in front of me.

White lights were hanging fro, the branches of the bushes and shrubs around us. The moon glistened off of the water next to a blanket on the grass. A basket sitting in the middle of the blanket lay untouched. I looked at Kale and he was smiling, not smirking, but smiling as I couldn't believe it.

My lips found his quickly and pressed hard. I pulled away just as fast and pulled him to the blanket next to me.

"Did you do all of this?" I asked.

"Nah it was some leprechaun." I smacked his hand and he snickered.

"Don't ruin this." I replied.

"I wouldn't think of it." He kissed the top of me head as he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms securely around me.

"You took this long to get here?" I questioned. This place wasn't far away.

"Yes. I wanted it to get dark so you couldn't see anything." I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned.

"Meanie."

"I'm your meanie." He kissed my nose and held me closer as a breeze made its way by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys like only 15 chapters left!!!! Ahhhh. I might do a little bit more than 45, but I don't know. I'm pretty sure though there won't be a sequal to this one unless any of you guys can inspire me. ;) *Hint Hint* I don't know what I'll do if it does end. o.o