He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 31

"I'll see you tonight." Kale said, pressing his lips firmly against mine. I let myself melt into the kiss, my lips curving into a smile as I kissed back.

"Alright." I breathed, standing on my tip toes to peck his lips once more.

"You're adorable." Kale laughed. I pouted.

"Adorable?" I questioned. Kale smirked.

"Absolutely, especially with that face."

"Whatever. When you picking me up?" I asked.

"How about seven o'clock? That gives you time to get ready." I smiled.

"Seven's perfect." Another long kiss and we pulled away.

"Goodbye Bella."

"Bye." I whispered taking a breath of air into my lungs and watching as Kale got into his car and drove away.

I couldn't help, but wonder how I ended up with him. Just two months ago I couldn't stand being in the same room as him and now I couldn't stay a moment away. It made my heart beat faster thinking about him being so close to me. Love was a crazy thing.

"Love." I whispered to myself. I hadn't really thought about it much, but these were how people acted when they were in love.

I bit my lip, giggling at the thought. "I'm in love." I giggled once more. "I can't believe I’m in love." Just then it felt like I was punched in the stomach and my breath caught in my throat.

Did Kale feel the same?

…Or was it just me?

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I sighed as I walked through the front door. To tell you the truth I hadn't been home in at least a week. I was either as Blaze's house, sleeping in my car or at my favorite spot by the lake. I hadn't been talking to my father in awhile and I wasn't planning on it today either.

As soon as I walked in the house a wave of relief smoothed over me. He wasn't home. His keys, jacket and most of all, girlfriend's stuff was missing. The house was quiet and I didn't like the feeling. It was big and silent making it feel empty and cold. A feeling of loneliness flashed through me and I jolted at a sudden noise.

"Finally you're home." I was ready to yell and attack the intruder until I saw who it was.

"Oh, hey Zeke." She smiled mischievously back at me. "What?" I asked.

"No thank-you? I heard you and Izzy got together." She waggled her eyebrows and I shrugged.

"Eh nothing too big." Something in my chest pinged and I felt like taking that back.

"Aw my little Kale has a soft side." Zeke mocked in a baby voice. I snarled, turned and headed up my staircase. "Aw I was kidding buddy. Come back!" I stopped and looked at Zeke.

"Why are you here?" I asked leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"I was bored at home and wanted to see ya." I shook my head.

"The truth." I demanded. Zeke frowned.

"That was the truth you idiot." I rolled my eyes, walking back down the staircase until I was next to Zeke. "I'm happy you made the right choice." I held back a smile.

I hated letting Zeke know my feelings. She could work them to her advantage and I didn't like that. I didn't like when anyone messed with me like that.

"Yeah, well, it had to be done." Zeke narrowed her eyes before putting her arms around me and giving me a quick hug.

"I know you're happy and she is. That’s what's right and it definitely had to be done." She said into my ear. Within seconds she was off of me and in the living room.

"Want to get me a soda?" She asked, turning the TV on. I raised an eyebrow.

"What? You're not staying!" Zeke smiled.

"Oh yes I am. I want tohang with you and Izzy."

"Well that's too bad because we're going on a date tonight." I replied turning the TV off. Zeke frowned.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I shrugged.

"It was a commercial and you're in my house." I told her.

"My Kale has a soft side and I want to see it." She said pouting.

"You've seen it too many times." I hissed getting angered with her.

"Kale just this once." Zeke pleaded giving me her puppy eyes. I pursed my lips before shaking my head and groaning.

"Fine, but when I tell you to leave tonight you leave us." Zeke clasped her hands together.

"Don't worry Kale, babe. I'll leave you two when the time is right." She told me winking, causing me to shudder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I could put banners on here... *sigh* I've gotten amazing banners and I wish you'd get to see them, but oh well.