He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 33

Kale's POV.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded out of Blaze as soon as we were out of sight from Izzy and Zeke.

"I'm here for a double date." Blaze said, smirking. Frustrated I ran my fingers through me hair. This couldn't be the reason.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Zeke invited me." He stated with his 'duh' tone.

"You're not friends with Zeke so why are you really here?" Blaze casually leaned up against a wall before answering me.

"I'm here to give you your prize." With that he held up his hand and in it were the sparkling new keys. "You won it fair and square." He gently set the keys in my hand and started to walk back to the table.

"Blaze I-" My words were cut off.

"Don't worry. I'll let you break it off. I won't say a word. That's the last part of the deal basically. Is it not?" My throat dried up. He wasn't going to listen to me, but if that's why Zeke brought him here, what was she planning on doing?

Or better yet, what was I going to do?

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"So how are you and Kale?" Zeke asked, eyeing me carefully. It made everything awkward, but I replied.

"We're doing fine. Thanks for asking." Zeke nodded and picked up her glass of water. When her lips pressed against the edge Blaze's figure returned and Kale was behind him. An angry expression was on his face, but when my eyebrows furrowed his expression softened.

"Has the waiter asked for our orders yet?" Blaze asked as he got into the booth across from Kale and I.

"Not yet." I said, trying to smile. I wanted to know why Kale wasn't happy after coming back with Blaze and why Blaze and Zeke were even here.

I remembered watching Blaze and Kale on the field the one day, but I had not a clue what they were talking about and if they continued it right now it mustn't be good.

"What would you like my dear?" I looked up at kind waiter and then looked at my menu. Nothing looked appetizing at the moment. My eyes scanned the whole thing and I think the waiter was getting anxity by the time I answered him.

"Can I have the sesame chicken salad, please." He nodded and then Kale put in his order.

"That'll be a few minutes." He told us before walking off.

"So Izzy, how's school?" Zeke suddenly asked.

"Um good, you?" Both Zeke and Blaze laughed, but Kale stayed still at my side. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Zeke graduated three years ago." Kale said, grabbing my hand in his own.

"Oh." I mumbled, my cheeks turning a light pink.

"It's ok. I know I look young for my age." Kale snorted.

"Yeah right." Zeke grimaced and Kale laughed, but there was something in his laugh that made it not real. Something that made it uneasy. "It's ok Izzy. People do that all the time." Kale reassured me, kissing my cheek, making them burn up even more.

"She's a keeper." Blaze said taking a sip from his soft drink. "She blushes at everything." I looked down at the table waiting for Kale to joke with him, but nothing came and a silence fell over our table. It wasn't as awkward as the first few times, but it was the perfect time for me to break it.

"I've got to go to the lady's room. Excuse me for a second." I started to scoot out of the booth when Zeke answered me.

"Oh I'll come with you." Both Kale and I went stiff, but I don't think for the same reasons. I didn't know Zeke and even though she acted nice I didn't know her and my plan to get away wasn't going to work.

I didn't know Kale's reason, butwas hoping it wasn't for anything bad.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"What is she doing?" I immediately asked Blaze.

"What do you mean? They're going to the bathroom." Blaze said, confused. I sighed; this didn't look like it was going to be good.

"Blaze I can't do this..." I confessed.

"Oh I was hoping you'd say that so I could break it off for y-" I wouldn't let Blaze finish as I cut him off.

"I love Izzy."

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

We quietly walked into the bathroom and I looked into the mirror, liking, but not liking what I saw. I looked really pretty, but you could see I was worried and I hated when people could tell I didn't like something or I thought something was wrong.

"Izzy it's ok." Zeke told me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know what's going on and quite frankly I'd like to know." I said brushing her hand off of me.

"Hun it's not something I can tell you." My heart dropped when those words were said.

"What do you mean?" Zeke looked uncomfortable as she took a step towards the mirror next to mine.

"Nothing, forget I said anything." I was not one to forget so I turned to face her and demanded an explanation.

"I'm not going to forget anything. I'd like to know what's going on right now." Zeke looked down for a second before making eye contact with me.

"He never ended the bet Izzy. You're still just a game to him."